Who is the strongest Dota hero ... Lore wise?

Discussion in 'DotA Chat' started by l34Um1, Jul 20, 2013.

1. l34Um1

l34Um1 Active Member

Hello everybody, just here to advertise like a shameless whore:

Since the questions "why no ancient apparition?" has been popping up a lot I am just gonna answer it right away:

"Some believe that as the cosmos ages and approaches its final moments, the brightness and power of Kaldr will also intensify--that the Ancient Apparition will grow younger and stronger as eternity's end draws nigh."

It's a legend inside of a legend, I just didn't like the ambiguity of it.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the video,
    Have a nice day!
  2. God of Death

God of Death Well-Known Member

On a more serious note, the nature of time hasn't been defined well, ie whether it's cross planar. At any rate it isn't FV because he's just one of many that inhabit Claszureme.

It isn't Weaver or ET because all they can do is unravel THIS world or plane at the moment.

It isn't Chaos Knight because at infinite entropy, chaos doesn't exist. Everything is bland and therefore ordered.

That leaves Enigma and his power to generate singularities.
  3. Tallgeese

Tallgeese Well-Known Member

Chaos Knight obviously
  4. joeytman

joeytman Well-Known Member

Strongest hero from lore... Ursa is a bear and bears are cool so it's ursa.
  5. MWaser

MWaser Well-Known Member

Oh god that video... the pronounciation of Zeus hurts my ears
  6. Tidus_

Tidus_ Well-Known Member

dota 1 lore or dota 2 lore. They are both different. Although i remember dota 1 lore characters being superior to the dota2 versions
  7. DMR_Chane

DMR_Chane Well-Known Member

Baumi, Enigma ate a planet, what could compare to that?!?
  8. MWaser

MWaser Well-Known Member

Most powerful Lore-wise Dota2 hero will be... OUTWORLD DEVOURER!
    In my opinion
  9. l34Um1

l34Um1 Active Member

I am sorry for pronouncing the name in a greek way, the way it was originally pronounced. I know that you 'Muricans want to believe that you can just butcher any language and then make it a common truth but I refuse to adhere to that system. I know how you want me to pronounce it and I can do it, I just don't want to.
  10. Tallgeese

Tallgeese Well-Known Member

fucking OWNED
  11. Ritmas

Ritmas Well-Known Member

12. Foofmonger

Foofmonger Well-Known Member

Either Enigma, Ancient Apparition, or Bane.
  13. MWaser

MWaser Well-Known Member

I'm Polish, but I can speak english as opposed to you :cool1:

BTW: I don't know greek, but I have checked for the pronounciations and the correct pronounciation should be Zevs. It also seems that ε is pronounces as "e" and not "o" so I don't know what language you got "Zoys" from
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
  14. Foofmonger

Foofmonger Well-Known Member

The thing is, the way you are pronouncing it is wrong. The correct ancient greek pronounciation would be Zju's. It derives from the Proto-Indo-European/Sanskrit Dyew or Dyu.

It wouldn't have been Zeeus or Zoys or whatever english people say or what you said in that video.
  15. Twilice

Twilice Well-Known Member

Dota 2:
    I often hear weaver as a competition to strongest; just because he created the world. But doesn't it not really say that he wants to create a new world and is only trying to tear apart this old world.

And the most important here is "this". Which implies he hasn't really created a new world.
  16. Yoshitsune-sama

Yoshitsune-sama Well-Known Member

correct info
  17. MR-President

MR-President Well-Known Member

Zoys is probably the German butchered version of the word Zeus. Kind of ironic, considering OP's 'Murican argument.
  18. GodofTime

GodofTime Banned

19. MWaser

MWaser Well-Known Member

^ OK now that's just beyond ridiculous if it turns out to be true
  20. KatamES

KatamES Well-Known Member

Enigma, Universal force, consumer of worlds.