Who Is the Most Problematic Hero In Dota 2?

Discussion in 'DotA Chat' started by Skariy, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Skariy

Skariy Well-Known Member

I think it's one of these: Magnus, Batrider, Nyx, KotL, Naix
  2. Delth

Delth Well-Known Member

Drow, Nyx, Naix, Magnus.

Icefrog just doesn't know what to do to get them working properly and keeps changing their abilities in every single version.
  3. Aircross

Aircross Well-Known Member

I don't think it's the heroes that are problematic. I think it's the players who don't want to adapt with an ever changing game are what causing the problems.
  4. Rohirrim

Rohirrim Well-Known Member

Nyxnyxnyx, Cancer Lancer, Keeper of the Cancer, Mag and Batskater are the most frustarting to play against at the moment.
  5. Kunkkwerk

Kunkkwerk Well-Known Member

They're all pretty OP.
    I'd have to say Mag though.
    I hate that guy.
  6. Skariy

Skariy Well-Known Member

Well the game can never be truly 100% balanced, so even if it was 99% balanced, there would always be a most problematic hero

Who do you think it is?
  7. yui92

yui92 Well-Known Member

Drow is problematic because of overnerf.

PL Naix Nyx are problematic because of overbuff.

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

no one can adapt to a hero being fully muted just by having an enemy standing still next to it.

i mean drow.
  8. Skariy

Skariy Well-Known Member

She was already lackluster at best; this latest nerf just makes her completely unplayable. I don't understand the logic behind nerfing shit tier heroes into an even worse state. Maybe they'll nerf Huskar and Bloodseeker next
  9. yui92

yui92 Well-Known Member

i'm hoping for pudge nerf.

above all heroes he's the one who should be nerfed.
  10. Shaella

Shaella Well-Known Member

Kotl bat and Nyx are the most problematic, followed by Dark Seer and Mag imo, PL is somewhat problematic, as is Sylla
  11. tokenofhon

tokenofhon Well-Known Member

PL and nyx for sure, Nyx is an easy fix, just nerf his spiked carapace to only block first instance of hero damage, not 1 per hero.

For pl, his image spawnrate needs a little nerf and his stat buff needs to be reverted
  12. Alidfe

Alidfe Well-Known Member

I like how your fix is to put them back where they were when everyone considered them shit (worse than that for PL).
  13. Skariy

Skariy Well-Known Member

Yeah Dark Seer is an issue too

TEAMOBA.COM Well-Known Member

They definitely need to either reduce the radius of Batrider's oil or reduce its stack time. You cannot lane against a batrider that maxes that out first in any tangible manner. I think the splash radius is just too big.
  15. WaruAthena

WaruAthena Well-Known Member

In Dota 2? Slark. Everything breaks his stupid leash.
  16. D2therJ

D2therJ Well-Known Member

17. iSnooz

iSnooz Well-Known Member

18. Raisen223

Raisen223 Banned

Bristleback is really frustrating to play. Not only are his skills so awkward and are hard to use, his ultimate is very hard to keep up for a long period of time.
  19. iSnooz

iSnooz Well-Known Member

Spamming both skills for your ultimate to keep up , but Goo has a bad cast animation .
  20. Avenar

Avenar Well-Known Member

I think the most problematic heroes are the strongest ones:
    Wisp, Magnus, Bat
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2013