Who is the most fun hero to play for you?

Discussion in 'DotA Chat' started by R0SHAN, Jan 21, 2012.

1. R0SHAN

R0SHAN Well-Known Member

NO DOUBT for me it's Axe. Nothing is more satisfying than getting a kill with Culling Blade! 1,000,000 damage right to the face :D
  2. alexkimchi13

alexkimchi13 Member

nah dude you play spirit breaker charge across map into the fountain no problem =D
  3. atlzlani3r

atlzlani3r Member

meepo action ftw
  4. E02K

E02K Well-Known Member

Goblin Shredder , spam skills like a baws,especially Timber Chain , and get an ultra kill, awesome
  5. hANDoFbLOOD

hANDoFbLOOD Well-Known Member

Backdooring with Furion.
  6. Ronny4u

Ronny4u Member

Meepo is funny but hard ! Techies is the boss of funny games !
  7. crinckle

crinckle Well-Known Member

Rubick is the most fun for me. Love using signature spells of heroes against them, especially track on gondar.
  8. Rowdyruff

Rowdyruff Well-Known Member

By my opinion, most fun to play heroes:
    1. Phoenix
    2. Windrunner (vroooooom)
    3. Batrider
    4. Sand king
    5. Mirana
    6. TEch (goblin terrorist)
    7. invoker
  9. googleson78

googleson78 Well-Known Member

Storm, Sand King, Agha + mana item invoker

Also this
  10. [AirCoN]

[AirCoN] Well-Known Member

11. Typhox

Typhox Well-Known Member

Sunrayyyy! My favorite skill out of this game.
  12. uhhrandall

uhhrandall Well-Known Member

Pudge. All day
  13. SpectrePWNS

SpectrePWNS Member

14. alkuns

alkuns Well-Known Member

for now Ancient Apparition

last year Phoenix
  15. Obscured|Heart

Obscured|Heart Well-Known Member

I like playing Techies and fooling around get Malestrom, Treads and Lothars with Suicide maxxed haha. Only when I'm in a bad mood :L
  16. gyzack

gyzack Active Member

Storm Spirit and Puck. Two of my favorites.
  17. Kechon

Kechon Well-Known Member

K U N K K A.
  18. GNet-Nsky.f0rU

GNet-Nsky.f0rU Well-Known Member

For me, Invoker. It's quite enjoying forming skills with Quas, Wex and Exort in every clashes.
  19. Azure

Azure Well-Known Member

20. Onlyhere4AImap

Onlyhere4AImap Well-Known Member

Hmm, most of them. That's because I usually pick ridiculous items for them, ruining their potential and making them feel like completely different heroes. But I play in public games, so it's okay. And it even works sometimes! I mean DPS Pudge, DPS Tiny, DPS Techies, support Zeus... the sky is the limit. Sometimes I pair up with a friend for some trickier combos like instagib lifebreaking Huskar. [Eredar with Ethereal Blade (+level 4 Soul Catcher) and Huskar with Aghanim's Scepter = deals 100% of target enemy's current health after the innate 25% reduction = in other words, it wtfpwns anyone from max health to 0 in one hit unless they have cloak/hood/pipe additional magic resistance from abilities]. We did it once and it worked, oh lawd. The demotivation. The enemy team all quit after the second time we fired our lifebreak-ion cannon. That is what I call utterly crushing the enemy's will to fight.

Unorthodox builds can make almost any hero fun.

Off the top of my head, if I were to select just one fun hero: well, I really like that new Legion Commander dude, because his appearance just screams "I'M THE BOSS". So I can pick him, then feed like no tomorrow and generally be a giant dickhead to my team (like lasthitting Roshan and stealing the aegis for myself when there are clearly people that deserve it more) and still win. Because he gets fat on +damage from his ulti so fast, he can remain a threat even when he feeds quite hard.