who is the best hero?

Discussion in 'DotA Chat' started by jpcosmo07, Jul 1, 2012.

1. jpcosmo07

jpcosmo07 Member

i say shadow shaman is the best because can beat any heroes.
  2. erauldz16

erauldz16 Well-Known Member

shadow shaman? rly? :rofl:
    He's as soft as paper xD
    I would say there is no "best" hero since a carry cannot kill without a support and so on.. but if you will ask who is the most important I would have to say it will be the supports like Rylai, SD, and more.. even though they are most often killed they can be very VERY helpful

LAYDKZ Well-Known Member

Haha will tell mod'z..
    The best hero is Meepo'z
  4. Foede

Foede Forum Manager

This looks like a job for..... DOTA CHAT!
  5. mikrodizels

mikrodizels Well-Known Member

Furion for sure. He is like superman in Dota, he can do anything. Flexible, mobile and farm fast.
  6. Aximil

Aximil Well-Known Member

I'd have to agree with mikrodizels about Furion. There's not really any "best" hero but Furion seems like he'd be the closest since he can perform so many roles and is banned/picked literally every game.
  7. VileCat

VileCat Well-Known Member

Spiritbreaker obviously. Since making him follow Furion is stronk counter, and thus if SB -> Furion, than == Strongest hero.
  8. ShowThemHell

ShowThemHell Banned

Do you know you're a fail troll?

1.SB charge Furion
    2.Furion tp to fountain
    4.Profet !
  9. jpcosmo07

jpcosmo07 Member

o guys.i think you didnt understand.
    i meanbest hero in dota!
  10. jpcosmo07

jpcosmo07 Member

Your so noob.
    furion isnt strong.he is just like a mouse that can travel to any where.
    and rylai isnt strong.with monkey king bar item all heroes can kill rylai.
    but shadow shaman is attacker too.he can kill any heroes.just one hero can stand in front of him.that hero is viper.
    shadow shaman can kill viper too.
  11. Mizure

Mizure Banned

sand king. leshrac.
  12. Levolaika

Levolaika Banned

you upset void
  13. TheKingOfFacade

TheKingOfFacade Well-Known Member

Iron Ma... Tinker.
  14. KhazrakOneEye

KhazrakOneEye Well-Known Member

Right now? Lycanthrope.
  15. yummybui

yummybui Well-Known Member

Furion. Because DotA isn't just about killing and the same can be said for the best hero.

I don't think you understand DotA Chat.
  16. lalle.

lalle. Banned

Chen <3

very strong early ganking, lots of disables from creep abilities, amazing pushing, creep auras, can rescue mates and send them back to base, global heal, doesnt need items to jungle and is pretty item independant at all
  17. qwqwqwqwqwqwqw

qwqwqwqwqwqwqw Well-Known Member

shadow shaman needs no support from anyone and can master the mid lane so easy and when he pushes the towers so easy with his ults he gets money and purchases his items and he will get strong through mid and late game too . if there will be a real player of shadow shaman he can beat a team . he is paper ? then learn how u must to play it . shadow shaman is not a tank why he must need to have strength ?!
  18. qwqwqwqwqwqwqw

qwqwqwqwqwqwqw Well-Known Member

o_O all heroes with monkey king bar can kill each other
  19. Eternalsteelfan

Eternalsteelfan Well-Known Member

I'll go out on a limb and say, all around, probably Brewmaster. Can fit into any composition, counter physical carries, carry potential, ranged slow, melee slow, ulti: escape, disables, high damage, and push improved exponentially by scepter.
  20. Rowdyruff

Rowdyruff Well-Known Member

Doom bringer - fast farm, 6 skills, can have full inventory with luxury items in no time.