What must I do to win?

Discussion in 'DotA Chat' started by Ostarion, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Ostarion

Ostarion Well-Known Member

Played with Dazzle in a 1v2 lane. I went 3/0 and pushed the tower at 15min. I got scythe at 23 mins. I 1v1'd their Slark multiple times but he still ended up carrying.

Doombringer on my team rushed Radiance, and finished it at 28mins, with only boots and RoB. Then at 36 mins he finished vanguard:facepalm:

PL wetn diffusal into yasha and was feeding non-stop and he was roaming not farming.

Kotl was the only half-decent player on my team but he still fed and was generally useless.

The pudge on mid was just...always lowest lvl on the map, missing all hooks except maybe 2. Constantly going from mid to bot/top standing there for 5 min in the trees doing NOTHING.

I tried my best but my team was like they have 100 games played. I don't even know why matchmaking puts me up with such players, just switch a few players from the enemy team or something...
  2. Shanksuper

Shanksuper Banned

Matchmaking is working as intended according to Cymen.
  3. Aircross

Aircross Well-Known Member

Do the best that you can no matter the situation.

That kind of victory is higher than winning a match.
  4. DrFrank~

DrFrank~ Well-Known Member

Play your best despite the challenges, artificial or otherwise.
  5. Cyampagn

Cyampagn Well-Known Member

6. WiT.HiN_T

WiT.HiN_T Well-Known Member

You must get at least 2 more people you know and play with them
    There is nothing else you can do, you play in PUBLIC, with RANDOM people
    btw, next time pls write this to your "dear diary" ..
  7. Louie-

Louie- Banned

lol <3

OT: Hardwork, dedication.
  8. Yosharian

Yosharian Well-Known Member

There is nothing you can do, the better you play the worse your allies will become. The only thing you can do is throw games every once in a while in order to lower your winrate.
  9. hankaung121

hankaung121 Well-Known Member

Pick a carry then.
  10. omglolwut212

omglolwut212 Well-Known Member

i alway play solo and i dont have any problem about MM....
  11. MaximumTroller

MaximumTroller Well-Known Member

Dont blame your team. Some people got keys even tho they have no fucking idea what Dota 2 is. so just enjoy your game, enjoy the luls. its just a game
  12. Noooooooooooob

Noooooooooooob Well-Known Member

13. colinKaline

colinKaline Well-Known Member

Nyx assassin
  14. EnaiSiaion

EnaiSiaion Well-Known Member

Don't bother, you were overrated by matchmaking and destined to lose. When that happens, just leave/throw a bunch of games and play on your smurf while you go back to your officially sanctioned 50% win rate with nothing to show for your previous outstanding performance because Valve is too clueless and hat obsessed to bother with visible current and max elo.
  15. smellslikeDOOOM

smellslikeDOOOM Well-Known Member

Sacrifice a lamb on a pentagram drawn in cow blood mixed with the tears of small children.
  16. B4cko

B4cko Well-Known Member

Well, pick a carry and carry the game. It will be better to carry with Mort than with dazzle.
  17. Typhox

Typhox Well-Known Member

It's not matchmaking, it's the players.
  18. tSoodle

tSoodle Well-Known Member

another possibility is that op is exaggerating

or that since he 1v2 as dazzle and won the lane that the other team was full of idiots but wanted his team to be full of good players
  19. TheRobotDevil

TheRobotDevil Banned

Play an actual hard carry?
  20. IHateLeavers

IHateLeavers Well-Known Member

destroy enemy throne, it always work, 100% win ratio ;)