What dual lane can handle a trilane

Discussion in 'Game Strategy' started by naturex10, Dec 23, 2010.

1. naturex10

naturex10 Member

What dual lane can handle a typical trilane
  2. mostwant3d

mostwant3d Member

depends on the trilane..

i think the best way is to solo against a trilane and win the other two lanes (2vs1)
  3. Exacerbated

Exacerbated Well-Known Member

I would never dual lane against a trilane. However, putting a solo with an escape mechanism and decent farming and animation could halt the trilane's progress causing it to break up so you can win your other two lanes easily.
  4. dirge + WR.

Lich + invoker. quite a few others.

Shrug. I mean you can do it, but its better to do a solo hero with a second hero supporting him than a true dual lane IMO.
  5. Zieth

Zieth Well-Known Member

Way back when I use to do like tiny + lina :p
  6. LimitbreaKer

LimitbreaKer Well-Known Member

Dirge/Dazzle and Necro/Aba.

From those two the first combo can actually own the trilane not just "hold on".
  7. Kris

Kris Moderator

Veno Avernus probably could
  8. hajasmarci

hajasmarci Well-Known Member

dazzle dirge
  9. XASD777

XASD777 Well-Known Member

10. epicwinner

epicwinner Well-Known Member

solo wr + cm aura
  11. SpaceFalcon

SpaceFalcon Banned

Ursa and Mag

Mag will push the lane with wave, putting you deeper in danger

And ursa will be completely useless for 60 minutes.
  12. skydiver17

skydiver17 Well-Known Member

TC and Kunkka..
  13. s.ops_Freak

s.ops_Freak Well-Known Member

PL + Kotl.
  14. incisorr

incisorr Banned

PL + kotl is gonna get raped so easy, unless KOTL is the one farming...

POTM + ES can handle a 3lane ,easy as hell, ES stay back while potm farm/harass, if anyone makes a move on potm es will just stun them , potm turns around after their first disable is over and leaps, they can also get really easy kills, when creeps are low hp potm calls es to throw fissure to stun enemy(+also kill the creeps with it) and does arrow at the same time, there you go , easy as that.

Don't forget you have level advantage , potm lvl 5 can go against lvl 3 peeople, with starfall + Fissure lvl 2(if potm is 5 while rest are 3 means es has to let her get some xp, i assume, im not sure how much xp 2 people would get but it may be that the 3 are lvl 3 and 50% while the 2 are lvl 5). Anyway , squishy heroes would get raped.

Also, heroes without "hard dmg" will fail as well (such as CM and WD, hard dmg example: Lina/Morf)

Pretty much all melees would fail on such lane, except es staying behind potm to save her
  15. Kris

Kris Moderator

KOTL ES can actually rape some trilanes if the supports are stupid enough.

Tanking through a 300+ damage blast isn't easy for 500HP supports.
  16. badmafa

badmafa Banned

unless you can actually beat the trilane you're better just throwing a puck solo against it so you can put dual lanes against the solos.
  17. Elemzhan

Elemzhan Active Member

silencer + shaker
  18. incisorr

incisorr Banned

Puck vs 3 is like auto-lose. Even if you do not die with puck you need items and levels to be useful, you won't get either vs 3 skilled

There are heroes that do much better than puck early game vs 3, such as the useless windrunner.
  19. badmafa

badmafa Banned

well whatever hero does best. my point is that a solo losing (or just barely surviving) against 3 is worth it so you can have 2 2v1 lanes.
  20. HonorGuard

HonorGuard Well-Known Member

...CotS Silencer any1? Seriously, this guy breaks trilanes. They lose at least some mana and hp everytime he casts CotS. Put him with a hero that has high damage AOE and you will break the trilane.