US Elections 2016

Discussion in 'World News & Debates' started by LostENT, Jul 10, 2015.

1. LostENT

LostENT Well-Known Member

So who wants to cash in on this shit show?
    I'll update the body of this thread with pictures and articles. But I can't help but lmao at the candidates. I seriously don't know what to think... it's going to be ridiculous election with a lot of campaign money spent from each side.

There is a family member of a former president on each side.. and then there's Dolan Trump.

Let's have a look-see....

Democratic Party:

Hillary Clinton: Wife of former president Bill Clinton. Potential first female president ever.

Republican Party:

Donald Trump: Conservative, anti-illegal immigration candidate with a big, big ego and a capitalist celebrity persona.

HAVE AT IT!

I don't know wtf to do or if I even should vote. I don't like either of these candidates.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  2. Khassar

Khassar Well-Known Member

Talk about picking the lesser evil...

3. fr0zenknife

fr0zenknife Well-Known Member

Trump and Clinton are both hypocrites and retards.

4. SmellyJelly

SmellyJelly Well-Known Member

Agreed, both are hilariously bad choices.

5. RisaStoleMyHart

RisaStoleMyHart Well-Known Member

Clinton hell no. Out of those 3, i would pick Trump. It'll benefit the economy but social reform will suffer greatly. I mean 99% of Illegal Mexican immigrants are rapists and killers so :cat:

r/politics likes Bernie Sanders.

6. CynthiaCrescent

CynthiaCrescent Well-Known Member

There are 4 Democratic candidates and 16 (?) Republican candidates. Not a single one that's both promising and popular. Pretty much America for a while now.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

You're insane if you think Trump will not literally destroy the country in a single day.

7. Mognakor

Mognakor Well-Known Member

I think Hillary would be a smart choice, she has experience because she was member of Obama's cabinett and as far as i know her husband was a pretty good president so there is a chance that she can achieve similiar results.

Plus: She could pay Bill back by having an affair while being president.

8. TwoHourMotel

TwoHourMotel Well-Known Member

Clinton is sadly going to win this election unless some huge scandal comes up. Seriously if anyone had any doubts that nepotism isn't real, just think about that when you see Clinton vs Bush on the ballots again. Heck they should just bring out the old votes because Clinton will win again anyways.

What's with the trump supporters on here, you guys are joking right? Trumps a fucking dumbass...

9. 6.83

6.83 Well-Known Member

elect Donald Trump - end up with even more laws that benefit the 1% at the cost of everyone else

10. CynthiaCrescent

I'd think it's mostly because Democrats have no primary competition against Hilary, and that the entire Republican side, on top of being corporate shills like her, is retarded.

11. TheImperial

TheImperial Well-Known Member

I don't care since it's equally bad for my country.

12. Blarrg

Blarrg Well-Known Member

They all suck but Hillary is by far the worst and is going to ruin the country.

Not only that she is a huge liar and schemer I don't even know how people can even vote for her.

13. Eutychius

Eutychius Moderator

Hilary Clinton will be the winner most likely for 2 reasons:

1) There will be some sense of promoting equality (same with what happened with Obama as the first ever black president). Fallacious, but the populace will buy it anyway.

2) Donald Trump is genuinely one of the worst possible people to be elected in office.

14. Rickaby

Rickaby Well-Known Member

Hillary will win the "let's elect the underrepresented minority" contest and she's gonna run the USA into the ground. Otherwise, Trump will probably start World War 3.

15. CAFO

CAFO Well-Known Member

Senatorial and Congressional elections are more important, the presidency is a popularity contest. Even Fox News is clowning on Trump, who the fuck would vote for him? Clinton is a liar, but the Democrats figured out long ago that lying is good as long as it's smeared with "good intentions".

16. TwoHourMotel

Honestly trump has no chance winning the republican nomination. Its gonna be bush vs Clinton.

17. CynthiaCrescent

I mean I agree that she's going to ruin the country, but I don't see anyone here who isn't going to. What makes her the worst in comparison?

18. KungFuNerdNinja

KungFuNerdNinja Well-Known Member

They can't all be winners.

19. TwoHourMotel

Honestly I'm just afraid of her radical feminist brigade. Might be a good show from across the border. Have a good 4 years Murikans.

20. Tidus_

Tidus_ Well-Known Member

Rand Paul anyone?