Trying to join a dota 2 team

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Love_evol, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Love_evol

Love_evol Well-Known Member

Basically I'm a veteran dota player, I'm familiar with every hero in dota because I played every single hero all 108 of them. I play all roles carry,solo mid,solo side, ganker, supporter, and carry. I don't prefer any over the other when it comes to roles. I have skype, vent, and team speak 3 to use while playing with the team. I currently am playing dota 2 and still play dota occasionally on dotacash, rgc, garena, iccup, and dotalicious. I enjoy playing cm mode mostly over any other mode. I have experience playing in cm mode against teams with great synergy and team play. And if you are interested in getting me into your team leave a post and ill respond back to that post with a way we can get in contact or let me know how you want to contact me in your post. If you have any other questions ask me when we are in contact with each other. Thank you for reading

Time Zone: UTC/GMT -6
    CST

Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  2. Iluin

Iluin New Member

searching good players in my skill cap. Just add me to try a few games: Schtälfässäsin
    Im from Ger btw.

3. Love_evol

give me your skype name ill add you

4. Imperion

Imperion New Member

I'm interested in seeing you play. Skype is raymond..truong and steam acc: imperion500. My team is in EST so hope that wont conflict with your time.

5. Love_evol

Imperion i added you on skype btw hit me up on there when you wanna see me play

6. Love_evol

still looking

7. Love_evol

bump bump bump

8. Love_evol

9. Love_evol

10. Love_evol

11. Love_evol

12. Love_evol

13. Love_evol

14. Jang

Jang Member

Check out my Signature

15. Love_evol

16. Love_evol

17. Love_evol

18. PhotonHeliuM

PhotonHeliuM Well-Known Member

PM me your community page link or post it here. I'll add you up. We have 50-100+ people only everyday on our Teamspeak and have really active forums and so on :)

19. Love_evol

20. SoD.Syco

SoD.Syco Well-Known Member

werent you with fever? im MCat|Kitty btw