Trump Bans Muslim in USA

Discussion in 'World News & Debates' started by stereox, Dec 10, 2015.

1. stereox

stereox Well-Known Member

How's your opinion about this ridiculously stupid idea from Trump ?

He has political influence in whole USA, any people hear this without knowing the REAL problem will just follow him as he speak. Thus created propaganda, American (or all people) will hate Muslim without any reason.
    And more, Muslims will be no longer legally enter USA because this stupid ban.
    They say ISIS is the main reason.
    Moreover, nobody know what's going on with this media keep telling us all if all attack caused by ISIS. Is this the truth, or just typical american stuffs.

:facepalm:

Yes, i am muslim. This is normal for me to get offended by this news.
    Don't tell me if i'm overreacted, offended by Starbucks' plain red cups is more overreacted.
    Sorry for my bad english

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/07/politics/donald-trump-muslim-ban-immigration

2. Eli_Green

Eli_Green Well-Known Member

try getting your news from a better source. He hasn't done anything yet, prelims haven't even started.

3. KungFuNerdNinja

KungFuNerdNinja Well-Known Member

Trump currently has no authority by which to ban anyone entering USA.

4. Eutychius

Eutychius Moderator

Being offended by this isn't really necessary. Trump is known for being a complete moron and the least suitable person to run any country. He has made ridiculous statements in the past, so it doesn't surprise me he went on to say that.

In fact, you seem a bit misguided. Trump not only has no authority over the politics of the country and applying such bans (especially with no legislation to back it up, a referendum or a Senate voting with an approval from the president), but he is also a) barely a politician and b) a running joke among sensible people.

5. Petique

Petique Well-Known Member

He has an anti immigration policy that is more than reasonable, especially when you see how crazy this situation is in Europe atm. If I'd be an american, I'd definately support him. #makeamericagreatagain

6. Blarrg

Blarrg Well-Known Member

Meanwhile Obama did the same thing with the Iraqis and nobody batted an eye.

7. HydraLord

HydraLord Well-Known Member

It's like he's deliberately trying as hard as he can to lose votes.

8. Eli_Green

Eli_Green Well-Known Member

except it's having the opposite effect :cat:

9. HydraLord

HydraLord Well-Known Member

Not reeeaaaallly though. Almost everybody votes against him, even americans that are against immigrants coming to the country and the border being open say that this guy being the president would be the worst thing to happen to america.

You know he's really bad when everybody collectively agrees he's not a good candidate.

10. ZealotCatfish

ZealotCatfish Well-Known Member

This. Do I really need to say more?

11. BlizziC

BlizziC Well-Known Member

Honestly, while he says some stupid shit, he does have some good points, not to mention he speaks out on stuff that others are afraid to touch, which is probably the best thing about him.

ISIS is partly a muslim problem, while I think Trump is a bit too extreme, at least he doesn't bother trying to be non-offensive and pretending like muslim communities aren't part of the problem about radicalization in the west.

I'm not too educated on this, but there's something to pick up from what Donald Trump is saying, just take it with a fuckload of salt.

12. kildat017

kildat017 Well-Known Member

seeing 4chan /pol/, they'd know their research that 99% of the terrorism acts is always done by muslims. this move by Trump for them is simply #based.

for one thing the damage control done by liberal media (CNN) is just ridiculous here. please tell me I'm not the only one who wants this reporter better off dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz0r0CGW7ic

I myself just love how Trump used the term "politically correct" in this context.

13. mitochy

mitochy Well-Known Member

Ethics aside, his statement is retarded because "ban Muslim" to counter terrorism is a method that is fundamentally will never work because there is no objective Muslim detector that can reliably determine Muslim vs non Muslim.

Religion is something anyone can change anytime anyday and there has never been any reliable record of religion because of ethical reason.

You can detect race based on DNA test. You can determine country of origins by Passport. I can be Baha'i today Christian tomorrow and Buddhist next week, because of freedom of religion no one can say anything about that. Anyone can lie about their religions.

Would make more sense if he said: "ban/red flag immigration from countries with >X% Muslim population" which is already done by Bushes in 2001.

14. kildat017

^ with that logic, Trump should ban them all. However liberaltards will not be too happy about that.

actually total immigration ban should be done. Liberal media will show something like this to entice drama with regards to "womyn and childrin".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzvDX1lqCPk

but the majority of those migrating aren't "womyn and childrin". what I see is 99% full bodied and self-entitled men to benefits and privileges.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  15. tpinsane

tpinsane Well-Known Member

Trump got balls. I d vote for him if I was from USA. He does give a flying fuck about being politically correct. I love that.

16. ZealotCatfish

ZealotCatfish Well-Known Member

Except he's a business man, not a politician.

17. stereox

stereox Well-Known Member

Sorry for misleading, but the point isn't the ban.
    But the hate that Trump gives to other people, i saw a muslim in USA post how "racist" some people there toward any muslim. IDK if it's troll of something, but this troll will be real racism someday.

18. kildat017

how is banning muslims racist? muslimes, or rather islam is not a race.

also this

[​IMG]

19. Ety

Ety Well-Known Member

>Trump
    >Reasonable

Pick one.

I've been waiting for my immigration visa to US for over 10 years now. I don't need the policy to be any more "reasonable" than that.

20. TwoHourMotel

TwoHourMotel Well-Known Member

Doesn't Trump need a running mate that was democratically elected in a constituent? Who's gonna do it? It would be career suicide.