Treantless Furion

Discussion in 'Game Strategy' started by Millennium, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Millennium

Millennium Well-Known Member

You guys think it's viable at any level? Maxing Sprout and Teleport at early game of course.
  2. Shadowlurker

Shadowlurker Banned

Of course, this is what a lot of players already do. You solo middle lane to get the Level Advangtage and then gank non-stop. Max out Teleport first for the imba 20s global teleport hacks, and then Sprout. Hell, you can get one level of Sprout and then just go stats for that matter. However, I recommend you get Force of Nature at latest 12 ~ 15, since it does help a lot with pushing.
  3. Salawayun

Salawayun Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say that it's totally bad but depending on situations it could also mean limiting your versatility, early game fast pushes can help too you know.
  4. Kris

Kris Moderator

I think that it is a dreadful build in anything less than an organized hyper aggressive environment.

Stats TP Tree builds have been used in the past but Force of Nature is so powerful I don't see why you wouldn't want it.
  5. GodlyKha

GodlyKha Well-Known Member

Taking treants at level 1 gets you to level 2 at 30 seconds into the game without drawing from your allied lane, and you could go teleport to the lane after taking out the large creeps and play nothing but TP/sprout after that, but why not take treants at level 1 then? Unless you're ganking on the first wave of creeps, theres really nothing to lose
  6. Pwntlolz

Pwntlolz Well-Known Member

i dont understand why you would max TP first, you don't have the mana to gank someone every 20 seconds, and you could get points in treant so that you can actually push, buying TP's is not against the rules with furion either
  7. Lama051

Lama051 Moderator

Not that useful since you get countered by Tango/Quelling
  8. Grubi

Grubi Banned

If you solo you should get FoN on level 1-2 for free rune warding and bottle abuse anyway, and on side lane you can stack & pull neutrals and ward for ganks and rune.

But for that 1 level is enough.
  9. somatic

somatic Active Member

If im solo mid with furion, i go back and forth between tp and sprout, but i never skip wrath of nature. That does so much damage in team fights if you know how to cast it. But by level 9 and 10 you should be getting some levels of force of nature. You really only need level 3 of sprout. I say skip 4 and get some treants to help push a lane. Theyre not just great for pushing, theres a certain intimidation factor when your lane creeps and your treants all move towards a tower. Add a jango and thats a sure push.
  10. -OuTBoUnD-

-OuTBoUnD- Well-Known Member

I would rather get one level of Trees than one level of stats, but I can see why you would not want to max it in rare situations.

The scouting is just too stronk.
  11. Pondrac

Pondrac Well-Known Member

So when you're out of mana you can tp back to base and wait 10 seconds less?

Anyway not getting trees is just wrong. Even if you don't do anything but jungle farm with them it's still 150-250 extra gpm
  12. maharot0501

maharot0501 Well-Known Member

you barely have any laning presence with furion solo mid. you will even get out farmed by a melee hero with a skill that can harass like NS with a quick bottle spamming the living day lights on void. having one of each level on skill on level 3 is good. you can sometimes pull on side lanes to conserve your mana and can gank more. but not getting treants is really a bad idea. unless you are on a shit tier game
  13. 300thecat

300thecat Well-Known Member

The levels on Tree Ring doesn't matter if your enemy is decent enough to carry QB/Tangoes.
  14. DucK-

DucK- Well-Known Member

Even if I solo, I'll still max Sprout last
  15. Storm-and-Fire

Storm-and-Fire Active Member

Yes, if you want carry/ganker stlye. But his would lessen your pushing prowess.
  16. Redeemed A.I.

Redeemed A.I. Well-Known Member

Stats?Who comp player or otherwise levels stats instead of anything else?
  17. Pwntlolz

Pwntlolz Well-Known Member

implying a few things
    implying that you will end up tping to base directly after a gank
    implying that you will have the mana to tp
    implying that it's even worth it
  18. JustDarKy

JustDarKy Well-Known Member

No. 1 level of Sprout is enough, since competent opponents usually get QB/Tangoes.
    Force of Nature gives you the ability to kill stacked strong camps/ancients and most importantly - pushing capabilities. So taking a shitty "disable" instead of your main skill for pushing is kind of, well, stupid.
  19. Kris

Kris Moderator

Ones who can think for themselves and understand how the game works.
  20. Salawayun

Salawayun Well-Known Member

I believe Yamateh does that.