top 5 pubstomping heroes in DotA 1

Discussion in 'Game Strategy' started by liz7, Jun 5, 2012.

1. liz7

liz7 Well-Known Member

what are best none organize(no team) public games heroes to use?

for me they would be:

1. ulfsaar
    2. barathrum
    3. huskarr
    4. rikimaru
    5. axe
  2. jyzzy

jyzzy Well-Known Member

What? Ursa is never picked and usually feeds when randomed.
    Bara either makes no difference in the game or feeds.
    Huskar always feeds; ah those lifesteal wannabes.
    Riki is never picked and generally has poor performance.
    Axe is good at pubstomping but unfortunately he also feeds most of the games; also they are usually first to leave.

Best pubstompers are Visage, Invoker, Meepo, Omniknight as support pubstomper, Lycan and Lone Druid ain't that bad too, usually if someone picks CM he's going for pubstomping.

Also some general heroes like Pudge, SF aren't bad at all. Though all SFs that I met on mid fed all the game long.
  3. liz7

liz7 Well-Known Member

we obviously play in different worlds o_o very rarely do I see does heroes that you mention being play in pub games except for lycan. sf feeds nuff said and pudge only dominate early game.
  4. Star_Saber

Star_Saber Banned

Bara does work or at least has some potential. He specializes in 1v1s. Paired up with other global positioning heroes like Furion or Spec he can be quite useful. Basically any enemy lone hero gets into an 1v2 or 1v3 situation all of a sudden.

another quite honorable mention imho is Void when played right.
  5. FF_MikeRoch

FF_MikeRoch Well-Known Member

Man, Bara used to be a pub stomper. Idk what happened now, people forgot how to play him?

As for my choice, Ill go with just 2 for now. Lycan and Huskar. Its too easy to feed them godlike if you arnt coordinated.
  6. R0SHAN

R0SHAN Well-Known Member

This is easy

Ursa, Huskar, Barathrum, Naix, Bloodseeker
  7. ruruko

ruruko Well-Known Member

naga siren, undying, ember spirit, tuskarr and juggernaut are heroes that let me do well always
  8. eimeegaw

eimeegaw Well-Known Member

Bara, Naix + Spec/Zeus/Rexxar/Riki + Furion/Wisp + Exortvoker
  9. Diamond123

Diamond123 Well-Known Member

Haven't seen a Bara in ages that could pubstomp, Ursa not even always reliable and Magina really week in DotA for some reason.

I find it for myself Lanaya very easy with. Most players are just incredibly dumb and few tripple kills are always guaranteed. Also with Medusa it works suprisingly well.
  10. Knovanangel

Knovanangel Well-Known Member

You can pubstomp with any hero if you can play him well. Some of the best are-

Ogre Magi. Never fails to irritate people. Get 2 or 3 multi-casts in a row & enjoy the rage. It is even better if you get them on the same hero.

Prophet. Destroy their base when they are trying to destroy yours.

Tiny. Ava-toss. 'Nuff said.
  11. fireblaze762

fireblaze762 Well-Known Member

Those are all pretty bad.

1 - Furion
    2 - QoP
    3 - Invo
    4 - Tiny
    5 - Xin

Lycan and BS are also quite solid.
  12. Skaloon

Skaloon Banned

is it me or the hero doesn't really matter? i usualy see the better player/players pubstomping no matter which hero he/they plays.
  13. fireblaze762

fireblaze762 Well-Known Member

^It does

Because contrary to belief, if the opponents don't leave, your support CM played by a good player will still have difficulty dealing with carries.
  14. R0SHAN

R0SHAN Well-Known Member

Wow, I cant believe I forgot Tiny. Hes def top 3.
  15. R0SHAN

R0SHAN Well-Known Member

In order to pubstomp/carry bads you need a hero who is strong pretty much all game and can farm fast. Most likely a semi carry.
  16. HowToKick

HowToKick Well-Known Member

Sand King
    Bat rider
    Queen of pain
  17. CynthiaCrescent

CynthiaCrescent Well-Known Member

1>5 Brain is what you need to pubstomp.
  18. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

19. MaxQuest

MaxQuest Well-Known Member

P.S. Not a general statistics. Rather heroes I have higher WR with.
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  20. Diamond123

Diamond123 Well-Known Member

Agreed. But it is not that much necessary to farm, just a hero that can pretty much dominate all game on his own. You can be sure that a Rylai will have trouble to do so.