Top 10 DotA Clans

Discussion in 'Game Strategy' started by Phoenix, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenix

Phoenix Well-Known Member

Sorry, I was away from competitive scene for a little while :eek:uch:. I would like to know the top competitive clans as of now. No need to post exact 10 of them... just tell me what are the top clans in present scenario. Thanks :)
  2. Wizard

Wizard Well-Known Member

3. Phoenix

Phoenix Well-Known Member

Thanks dude. That was helpful. :)
  4. Floor

Floor Well-Known Member

i'd say fnatic , AEON, Ravens , EG, DmZ and DTS are the most powerful teams atm. I didn't include any asian teams tho.
  5. NoobPlug

NoobPlug Well-Known Member

AzN top team np!
  6. Pandamann

Pandamann Banned

#1 is KS without a shadow of a doubt. Next I'd say perhaps CH after the addition of longdd and BurNing. After that I'd say AEON, Ravens and EHOME are at the same level, below them is fnatic, cD, EG and Ct. EVO DTS dmZ and maybe come after those teams. I probably missed some Asian teams, but oh well. is so overrated its hilarious. Can't wait for them to face a team like AEON and get stomped so hard all of them quit dota.
  7. Mikey

Mikey Member

Yeah, it's safe to say AzN is the best in the world right now. Not just North America, but the world.
  8. Admir

Admir Member

My favorite team is number 2!
    fnatic FTW
  9. Mr.Brightside]

Mr.Brightside] Well-Known Member

how are ravens better than fnatic when fnatic have consistently beat ravens at gamescon finals and dreamhack finals ?
  10. Pandamann

Pandamann Banned

11. NoobPlug

NoobPlug Well-Known Member

i loled
    vigoss, levent.... he right lol

he should of rephrased to "...all of them quit"
  12. Xeqn

Xeqn Well-Known Member

best in asia atm
    ks ct ch cd ehome sb
  13. lVlR_L0ser

lVlR_L0ser Active Member

What is currently the best USA clan for DOTA?
  14. BooBoox3

BooBoox3 Well-Known Member

Wow. This thread is nostalgic.
  15. Kris

Kris Moderator

Did this really need to be necroed?

The best team in NA is kind of a hard thing to determine since NA tends to have very poor consistency and this leads to teams getting raged, breaking up, and most decent players leaving the game.

I'd guess that most NA players that are still good are inactive or hanging out in leagues atm but I am rather out of touch with the community.
  16. lVlR_L0ser

lVlR_L0ser Active Member

These clan sound intense! any replays of them?

17. JustDarKy

JustDarKy Well-Known Member

Using GGnet rankings for evaluating teams is stupid. They're not objective at all.
  18. Erios

Erios Well-Known Member

Power Net, Fear Demon?
  19. JustDarKy

JustDarKy Well-Known Member

He means, that there are a lot of good NA players that we don't know about, because they only hang out in inhouse leagues.
  20. Erios

Erios Well-Known Member

And I bet you there are a lot of German players we don't know, cause they hang out in inhouse leagues. Seriously, this can be said to almost any country in the wolrd FFS....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.