Thrall Build

Discussion in 'Game Strategy' started by -Deuce-, Aug 13, 2010.

1. -Deuce-

-Deuce- Member

What would be advisable to get for Thrall? I'm planning to play this hero soon, as I haven't started playing the new heroes in 6.68.
  2. Skaloon

Skaloon Banned

as suport hero - nothing. just a tread or arcane boots, some bracers, maybe urn (you could get meka if you get some gold early on) - wards, dusts - anything your team needs. if you get a lot of gold some how - make guinso.
  3. tkoz

tkoz Well-Known Member

euls, trap, ult, nuke :)
  4. hahaz09

hahaz09 Well-Known Member

5. Varuka

Varuka Well-Known Member

Wow, some disappointing posts here.

This, mostly. Euls or Forcestaff are also good if you have some gold, but not enough for Guinsoo. I like forcestaff, as you can pull an enemy towards your team, drop a kinetic field, and glimpse them if they try to get away.

Do you mean me, or the suggestion for Radiance?
  6. .nom

.nom Well-Known Member

7. Bloody Knuckles

Bloody Knuckles Well-Known Member

the radiance guy ofc... that just doesn't make sense -_-... a support should try to avoid focus not enhance it.

He has nuking/ganking potential... I can see him casting kinetic as a initiating move too.
  8. fill-in-name

fill-in-name Well-Known Member

does he really need a build? he's pretty crazy imo. Get support items, some mana regen if you're a spammer like me, and you're good to go.
  9. doomed2die

doomed2die Well-Known Member

Arcane and bracers and Urn of Shadows: Core. Why? Because survive+mana+mana for team+Int+some damage

Eul's and Mek: Next. Why? Because, kinetic+Eul's is just awesome. And mek is a good support item. Eul's helps people survive and MS

Guinsoo, Shiva's, Orchid: Good late game int items (orchid is NOT for dps) that slow down/disable your opponents and deal some useful effects.

Force Staff: pretty funny actually but there are some issues :p