THE Underlord Thread

Discussion in 'Game Strategy' started by Urien, Aug 24, 2016.

1. iser

iser Well-Known Member

will do. i will add greaves also.

2. MWaser

MWaser Well-Known Member

3. BornFromAGrave

BornFromAGrave Well-Known Member

Ye. He is probably the best hero to turn Vanguard into CG instead of AB... maybe even the only to do so.

4. Urien

Urien Well-Known Member

Tranqs make sense on him, but arcane feels so necessary, especially when you can disassemble it later for Aether's which is glorious on him.

5. BornFromAGrave

BornFromAGrave Well-Known Member

Why are do Tranqs make sense? Ye you can farm without disableing them, but then you also barely take dmg. Vlads, Meka, RoH (for Lens and/or Vanguard)... there are so many good items for him that give you HP regen... early mana is the bigger issue.

6. 0WN3D

0WN3D Well-Known Member

The problem with him is that pubs are sometimes way too incompetent to use him in. Pinged 10 times, typed in chat etc etc, yet no one gathers for a group tp to the closest tower after a won fight, instead, everyone dispersed into jungle and farm till the enemies respawn

7. GoD_Tyr

GoD_Tyr Well-Known Member

Pitlord was my favorite Sentinel offline hero. Nobody can do shit against your firestorm and they cannot deny you farm, it is his main spell during early-mid game. I would normally go for Arcane boots for Endless Firewaves, proceed to farm fast Radiance for more AoE awesomeness, later transition arcane to Boost of Travel, Shiva than whatever works for you. This works great for pubs

8. ohsodeadly

ohsodeadly Well-Known Member

I like Atos on him as well.

9. IHateLeavers

IHateLeavers Well-Known Member

10. Urien

Urien Well-Known Member

Problem with atos is that it gives no regen whatsoever. I wouldn't prioritize it. He's better off teammating with someone who already has a slow.

11. 0WN3D

0WN3D Well-Known Member

I also normally go atos , but after arcanes/soul ring/the range increasing item (the names on the tip of my tongue).
    The good thing about it is that it has an insane range. Imo a better set up item for pit