The rise of Na'Vi

Discussion in 'Competitive Chat' started by VittuLima, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Mr. BoB

Mr. BoB Well-Known Member

I am getting more and more convinced that Na'vi isn't the only problem, the entire CIS scene is.
    Just look at Resolution; the dude literally fled.

2. BigBadBossDk

BigBadBossDk Well-Known Member

If Reso returns to CIS, Na'vi should spend a shitload of money and try to sign him.

3. GoD_Tyr

GoD_Tyr Well-Known Member

But that will never happen. After 2nd place at Internationals (success NaVi can only dream about right now), he has shitloads of money to live with and continue his bright career in DC and his life in US.

As of right now, NaVi can never say again that they did not had the time to prepare, since newcomers joined DC in March 2016, so they effectively had something like less than 4 months to prepare for IT.

4. Nicolas_Cage

Nicolas_Cage Well-Known Member

Ditya Ra is ok enough. The problem is not him.

5. BigBadBossDk

BigBadBossDk Well-Known Member

I agree but at the same time crazier things have happened, EG kicked Aui after placing first.

6. GoD_Tyr

GoD_Tyr Well-Known Member

7. Mognakor

Mognakor Well-Known Member

8. Mr. BoB

Mr. BoB Well-Known Member

9. Nicolas_Cage

Nicolas_Cage Well-Known Member

RIP DC disbanded.
    I heard W33 and Misery will join OG.

10. Jolk

Jolk Well-Known Member

As long as nothing is confirmed it is all troll, which nearly every pro player seems to enjoy.

I like how this Na'vi thread became the competitive chat thread, why make other threads if we discuss any topic here anyway :cat:

11. SpiritBaker

SpiritBaker Well-Known Member

Holy shit. Just wow. Well, I can only hope for the old Secret squad to come together. With W33, but, preferably, sans puppey.

12. Sarvik

Sarvik Well-Known Member

"the old Secret squad" is really vague as it can mean like 3-5 different lineups depending how you count them :p

13. SpiritBaker

W33, Pied, Envy and anybody else.

14. VittuLima

VittuLima Well-Known Member

It seems Na'Vi is the best team in the world atm since Wings won TI and Na'Vi easily trashed Wings 2-0.

15. mrfokker

mrfokker Well-Known Member

Navi are like schrodinger's cat: best team in the world but last at TI

16. RandomFlamer

RandomFlamer Well-Known Member

Na'vi are basically the team version of Chi Long Qua. The best fucking dota team this world has ever seen but the brackets always let them down.

17. MWaser

MWaser Well-Known Member

You can't have a Team Secret without Puppey

18. mrfokker

mrfokker Well-Known Member

Keep in mind that eliminations do actually happen and there's not a whole lot they can do about that.

19. Jolk

Jolk Well-Known Member

funnik snapped on his stream
    (https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/4yjgn9/funn1k_has_started_his_stream_and_its_hilarious/ though the OP seems to exaggerated it a bit)

:eek:uch:

Though Artstlye seems to be the typically russian support, just drinking vodka instead of anything else
    and as it seems everyone hated artstyle after ti1 because he just left with the money (I suppose only his though) until navi picked him up again

Finally some good drama again until september when we get the reshuffle
    Though I guess Funnik is just mad because no team has a slot for him

20. SpiritBaker

Funn1k is my favourite ex-NaVi player.

Tfw. Tfw.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

"Just grave yourself before meeting funn1k"

Fakkin ded.