The rise of Na'Vi

Discussion in 'Competitive Chat' started by VittuLima, Jan 11, 2015.

1. hitsuji

hitsuji Well-Known Member

the good thing: now navi and puppy have no more games and time to discuss a switchback.

2. RandomFlamer

RandomFlamer Well-Known Member

Na'vi.Arteezy

3. MWaser

MWaser Well-Known Member

VittuLima probably killed himself after last night's game.

4. Sarvik

Sarvik Well-Known Member

Don't worry guys, sooner or later Navi will get a win over some half-way decent team in online qualifiers of some random tier 3 tournament. Vittu will then return to us, and claim that Navi are top 4 team in the world.

5. Mr. BoB

Mr. BoB Well-Known Member

He's probably blackout drunk after a night of binging on vodka shots.

6. Perros

Perros Well-Known Member

just saving strats for TI7, dont worry.

I hoped they would at least get a little bit further but Liquid is just the better team.

but with the very likely upcoming disband/reshuffle of Secret, maybe Puppey can come back and make Navi great again

7. InThoX

InThoX Well-Known Member

vittu still not posting :cat:

8. wellengang

wellengang Well-Known Member

he always hides until they win a game again. doesnt matter how unimportant it is. hes very weak.

9. Mognakor

Mognakor Well-Known Member

VittuLima was right. Na'Vi clearly has shown that they play serious and win games when it actually matters.

But an elimination match at TI just isn't important enough.

Btw. who do we inform that the definition of Top6 now is officially "Last place".

10. henpara

henpara Well-Known Member

Where is vittulima? What did he predict? Navi top3 or even top1?

Well if he is a true fan, he will go on cheering for navi. maybe no this week since navi has no games left *sadface*

11. InThoX

InThoX Well-Known Member

hes a nuthead and has no balls to show up, which kinda tells u smth. i mean navi is going thru its darkest moments and hes not there to cheer 'em up. thats not a fan, thats a nuthead. were talking about ti here, the single most important tournament. no matter what happens in future, u just cannot ignore this day.

12. VittuLima

VittuLima Well-Known Member

I was kinda sad but now that i saw OG(direct invite LUL) getting trashed by 6k Pinoys i am very happy :D Also there's still Liquid to root for.

If Na'Vi makes some changes it definitely needs to be kick Ditya Ra and bring in FN or something. But that's not necessary. Boys just choked too hard. They are still a top tier team. Their consistent success proves it, this is just a 1 tournament even if it is a big one. but the new boys Ditya and General need more experience so they can handle the pressure.

13. SpiritBaker

SpiritBaker Well-Known Member

Dat kek. Accept it, NaVi is ded. Died when Funn1k left.

14. Mr. BoB

Mr. BoB Well-Known Member

You serious? Are you blind?
    Artsyle is fucking garbage, GARBAGE.

I mean just look at this:
    http://www.dotabuff.com/players/176184718

The dude is like 5K, wtf.

General is unironically the best player on the team.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  15. SpiritBaker

SpiritBaker Well-Known Member

Gotta kick dat Sonneiko

16. fireblaze762

fireblaze762 Well-Known Member

To be fair to artstyle, he has become a surprisingly decent support. One of the best chen / ench players and no longer a 'burden' i'd say as a support player. Obviously he's no crit or iceice but i wouldn't say navi are let down by him, regardless of his mmr.

I think dendi is a bit questionable in the midlane when he isn't babysitted a lot by sonneiko. General is usually really really good but has some off games. I haven't felt like ditya ra is the weak link either

17. BigBadBossDk

BigBadBossDk Well-Known Member

I feel like Dendi is just there. He's not making any amazing plays that wins them the game or keeping the game for Na'vi when they're losing, And it seems like they can't overcome adversity when they lose they either get stomped or they are slowly being beaten and suffocated by their opponent. They never lose in an epic back and forth fashion or clawing their way in an amazing high ground defense.

18. GoD_Tyr

GoD_Tyr Well-Known Member

Fuck IT.

Like seriously, besides the huge prizepool, it is only ONE tournament.

All NaVi players are playing decent enough to stay in team (and no, reschuffle wont do them any good at the moment).

They should focus on next tournaments, win them or either place highly so they can polish their gameplay, earn money and more build-up their confidence so they can come at next internationals or Majors fully prepared. Their major flaw was lack of some high-level strategies, some lack of execution or just being unable to adapt to enemy in-game. They are very skilled players but they need some high-end drafts and strategies to be fully able to compete with TOP 10 teams without worrying will they get utterly stomped.

When they are afraid, they are not scared because they lack psychological stability and confidence, they are afraid for simple reason that they doubt their skill and team composition in-game. When they are afraid, it is probably for reason - you cure that only by playing more on tournaments and practicing more, no other way.

19. justsightseeing

justsightseeing Well-Known Member

yeah pls dont reshuffle..

i like this iteration of navi general, ditya, and sonneiko play very good in the LB but their draft are just bad...or heavily outpicked...

this is the year of east i guess..

anyway, im rooting for DC now.. really feel OG was the strongest but never really a fan of them..

oh, and mandatory circular logic as navi fangay:
    -> wings are top 4 currently ,
    -> navi beat wings 2-0 in the grpupstage
    -> navi is alief

20. RandomFlamer

RandomFlamer Well-Known Member

If they were improving they'd perform better against OG/Liquid. They didn't, they played literally the same way they did months ago. I see no improvement whatsoever unless you count them actually winning a worthless tournament right before TI6.

Unless of course all of you guys are content with them being a tier 2 team who cant really do anything against tier 1 teams, then I guess they are fine and don't have to change.