The rise of Liquid

Discussion in 'Competitive Chat' started by VittuLima, Jan 9, 2016.

1. VittuLima

VittuLima Well-Known Member

Even though Volvo decided to invite tier3 team(A) instead of Liquid to the majors, Liquid showed how strong they are going trough the qualifier like a walk in a park. They should go far in the majors. They have the best carry in the world Matu, the best support Jerax(tied with Sonneiko) and one of the best mids Fata. Kurokys captaining is getting better too.

Matumbaman hit 8k mmr like a week ago, and it seems Fata will hit 8k soon too. They might be the first team in the history of Doto to have 2x +8k mmr players. This 40% Finstack will become a legend among Dotoers if they stick together.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  2. Mognakor

Mognakor Well-Known Member

Now that you created this thread, i'm having a bad feeling about the future of Liquid.

3. fireblaze762

fireblaze762 Well-Known Member

If only fata was as good as dendi. He just doesn't have the same tier of play making unlike other teams. His razor for example is awful in comparison.

4. ImAnerB

ImAnerB Well-Known Member

I literally elegiggled when I saw another Rise of #### thread.

5. VittuLima

VittuLima Well-Known Member

Liquid starting Starladder strong. Going 3-0 first day. Raping every team they faced. Col, Secret and Vega =) Meanwhile Alliance showing why they deserved Major invite instead of Liquid, getting rekt by Na'Vi and Spirit :D

6. Mognakor

Mognakor Well-Known Member

Please
    stop
    you're making me hate Liquid.

7. 2ez4dondi

2ez4dondi Well-Known Member

Not this shit again..

8. DoM

DoM Well-Known Member

SHould be: Rise and Fall of Liquid

9. nam9xz

nam9xz Well-Known Member

You cared too much mate

10. MopiMopiPopo

MopiMopiPopo Well-Known Member

>Topkek rise of liquid bahahaha!!!....

11. wellengang

wellengang Well-Known Member

waiting for vitulima to make a rise thread for alliance now :cat:

12. iLag

iLag Well-Known Member

It's funny as Alliance fans will probably come in here to trashtalk liquid over 1 series which liquid have also done. And that wasn't in a patch which buffed all their heroes.

Anyway liquid just didn't have the correct idea of how to deal with their playstyle and every player was choking hard really feel sorry for mind control dude was crying I think.

Honestly though this tourney doesn't represent shangai at all only team that is guarantee to do good is EG imo.the reason being alliance SHOULD be figured out and also China wants a win and every single big team there can abuse the best heroes of this patch VG especially.
    I honestly think spirit could've beat alliance or Vega only CiS teams seem to know how to play vs that style thus far

13. Spiritah

Spiritah Well-Known Member

What now liquid fanboys? (elegiggle) (4head) (kappapride)

14. JJE92

JJE92 Moderator

Ehm Spirit did in fact beat Alliance 1-0 in group stage.

15. iLag

iLag Well-Known Member

In a bo3.my point is cis team's know how to counter alliance specifically. I don't mind alliance but I hate their obnoxious f(a)ns and dislike Loda hope ppd does something brilliant

16. ChickWithDick

ChickWithDick Well-Known Member

I'd choose obnoxious f[a]ns over secret/navi fanboys though.

17. KungFuNerdNinja

KungFuNerdNinja Well-Known Member

Liquid suck.

18. henpara

henpara Well-Known Member

now call the thread the fall of liquid until the next major ;P

19. JJE92

JJE92 Moderator

No they don't, unless you believe that a top ten team in the world actually sucks.

20. KungFuNerdNinja

KungFuNerdNinja Well-Known Member

That's a testament to how weak the field currently is (in particular China). Liquid's core players are non-factors more often than not. They should barely be a tier 2 team.