The Dota 2 market madness

Discussion in 'DotA Chat' started by ~Noxonius, Feb 5, 2013.

1. ~Noxonius

~Noxonius Well-Known Member

So recently Valve made a deal with another company to produce more merchandise from their games. This includes Dota 2 collectible figures, which you are probably familiar with already.

If Dota 2 becomes a massive hit in the video game field, we will definitely see some cool swag.

Would you like to see more? Figures, trading/battle-cards, posters, plushies, mugs, comics, T-Shirts, anything? Would it sell?

IMO it would be really cool for hardcore-Dota fans.
  2. halfash

halfash Well-Known Member

I like T-shirts
  3. Disaster_Lord

Disaster_Lord Well-Known Member

Shirts or Caps.
  4. HellFell

HellFell Well-Known Member

Freakin Axe everywhere
  5. xbon

xbon Well-Known Member

Various figures including figures based on the cosmetics in the game, collect all teh cosmetic items irl!
  6. Sven2k

Sven2k Moderator

Keychains and hats is where it's at.
  7. Tyru

Tyru Well-Known Member

I won't buy any of it, but T-Shirts are the most profitable, followed by other clothing, so I hope Valve has them make clothes, so Valve gets more money. Cause I want Valve to have more money, so they can improve their games, and make new games
  8. 5chneemensch

5chneemensch Well-Known Member

DotA becomes suitable for otaku market. I can't await dem doujin.
  9. Cruncher

Cruncher Well-Known Member

I'd buy a jacket/sweatshirt given that its not too expensive.
  10. Wykrhm

Wykrhm Well-Known Member

It will never become massive hit because dota 2 will be always a beta product. Max it will reach up to 2million. Even call of duty or GTA can surpass 15million easily within a month.
    Wyk Reddy
  11. SzotyMAG

SzotyMAG Banned

Yes, if it will be avaible in Vojvodina :) :(
  12. DrFrank~

DrFrank~ Well-Known Member

13. Cyampagn

Cyampagn Well-Known Member

Can we change their sets? Just picturing if I will be able to see...

DAT ASS!!
  14. z10

z10 Well-Known Member

I am not a merchandise person.
  15. DMR_Chane

DMR_Chane Well-Known Member

t-shirt with "I said good-day sir" on it and I would fucking pay for it
  16. Draguuro-Manchi

Draguuro-Manchi Well-Known Member

If they plan on making some other stuff(like, uhhh, pendants, accessories?) then maybe.

They should make an observer ward spy camera and a sentry version for those damn ninjas.

Oh, and some empty bottle juice containers, and hero/neutral creep/roshan plushies, seriously.

And maybe a faceless void alarm clock where he gets shot at your face screaming random hero lines when the alarm rings. The only way to shut him up is to put him back on his pedestal or something.

And a pudge fishing hook, along with a batrider net thrower for our fishing buddies out there.

A Lone Druid survival knife with the belt for bear hunting.

Kardel bb gun. Rikimaru smoke bombs, yurnero and other hero masks for halloween.

Oh my god just look at all the possibilities.
  17. Kamilny

Kamilny Well-Known Member

18. ~InsomniA

~InsomniA Well-Known Member

Shut up and take my money
  19. yumito

yumito Well-Known Member

i lost it at lone druid survival knive 10/10 laughing like an idiot in the middle of class
  20. TheRobotDevil

TheRobotDevil Banned

Everybody would rush to buy this stupid stuff, like Faceless Void Ash Litter. Or a Magnus Can Opener... Or Brewmaster Mug... And don't get me started on the Aegis of the Immortal Beach Ball...

Wait till they release those RIDICULOUS foods as well... Radiant Onion Chips, or Dire Hot and Spicy Chips. Or the Drunken Haze Beer... And other fancy crap.