Terrorist attacks

Discussion in 'World News & Debates' started by Lithary, Nov 14, 2015.

1. kildat017

kildat017 Well-Known Member

Re: Paris Attack

and as I'm sure there are many catholics who doesn't know what being catholicism really is.

there are people in the streets who do procession (pushing a vanity image/statue) while ultimately not knowing what they are "processing" about. every year. yet they still affiliate themselves as catholics.

2. LePillow

LePillow Active Member

What strikes me the most is how often as of lately the perpetrators are solid losers in life.
    Those people are not even instructed when it comes to religion, they are just little thugs, divorced and failing guys looking for some last stand glory or something.

While this is satisfying in the sense of radicalization I find it quite disturbing because the streets don't lack losers to mess up with.

Even more disturbing are the messages posted here trying to justify barbarian acts like these. I realize France participates in a lot of wars whether by itself or by alliance but to turn the whole West into some sort of evil and failing to recognize that violence touches muslims vs muslims first is being blind.
    French society as a whole takes no pleasure in seeing dead innocent people in or out of the country. That includes innocents in Iraq, Afghanistan and anywhere else.

Apart from the momentary satisfaction it may give to terrorists and nutjobs, what do the attacks have ever achieved? I guess the contrary of their wet dreams at the very least.

3. RockGolem

RockGolem Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone here condones these barbaric acts, Muslim or not.

4. MWaser

MWaser Well-Known Member

It achieved a lot of social unrest, which is exactly what terrorist attacks are supposed to achieve.

5. LePillow

LePillow Active Member

It was meant for people referring to karma.

Long term objective that's what I mean. Social unrest will ultimately be in national extremists' favor which clearly plays against Islam (radical or not in this case). I understand this part of their autodestructive strategy, divide to conquer, however it's taking a huge bet on the outcome. Again, they're not the brightest folks, I don't know why I'm even looking for any logic.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  6. NaL-Ra

NaL-Ra Well-Known Member

Hey, I remember you. From long long time ago, outside of WN&D section. That name and that picture.
    You were equally clueless then and there as you are here and now.

Don't be so harsh and cruel to them, until you experience some of the things they went through their whole life in French society.
    Like what this social experiment shows, for example.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdvFfSGxtNI
    Now, Imagine if that Jew applies for a job or something. If he can't even walk down the street in peace, do you think he is welcomed with open arms at the offices ?
    Now think about now it is for a Muslim after the recent events. A thousand times harder i believe.
    So, with no jobs and no hope, its really hard not to be a loser. You don't have to go on a killing spree either, but I can at least understand it, considering how radical their faith is.
    So, don't judge until you've been in their shoes.

Take this forum for example, I think that you are clueless brainless loser, who is unworthy of even reading this, forget about posting here.
    How does that feel ?

There is really little to no difference between those if you really want to look it objectively.
    And what goes around, comes around. You can't do something without expecting to have a consequence.

Maybe they dont take pleasure, but they don't give a fuck about them, either.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZXWD8zZHGM
    Where were the Iraqi flags profile pictures ?

I was that people. And still don't think I was that wrong.
    Karma is a bitch and thats a good thing.

7. LePillow

LePillow Active Member

Considering this is an alt account with little to no activity, especially outside of WND I will call bullshit on this. But I do remember you as being regularly derogatory and you delivered once more in your latest post.

This video has been debunked, it has originated in the twisted mind of an israeli radical whose name I forgot but I wouldn't mind doing the research if you show more respect. Basically the idea was to convince the jews they are persecuted and welcome more of them in Israel. Journalists in France investigated it and even tried to reproduce the same conditions and they were never able to get the same reactions. Hell, they even were welcomed by many people including in the most shitty neighbourhood.
    So stop being clueless mister know-it-all ;)

EDIT:
    There you go for the video, sorry it's in french with no subtitles but you can easily understand what's going on by the movie itself. In the end the journalist walked with a kippa in more than 3 cities, for 12 days, 120 km, going everywhere including the hottest spots and had no trouble whatsoever and was welcomed many times. In the end you can see the team going to Israel to meet the guy who originated the propaganda video and they even tell you he's a zionist militant and an ex army communication officer... so much for your realism. That just confirms you know nothing about the french society and feel happy about eating whatever twisted minds serve you on the internet. Must feel good to put on that tinfoil hat :popo:

[youtube]pS9ADyDOucs[/youtube]

Do you know how many muslims there are in France? Do you think they are all unemployed and all discriminated at? What century do you live in? I believe you should put yourself in their shoes. Losers are what they are, don't try to find an excuse for them.

Coming from you it smoothens my skin.

There is a thin line between expecting consequences and taking pleasure in it.

Iraq is not in Europe, doesn't echo in people imaginary like the western countries do and is experiencing this kind of situation on a regular basis.
    It's really easy to understand why people don't react the same way.

France did care about Iraq though. You might remember that France vetoed against the latest intervention in Iraq in the UN and that earned us the wrath of the USA for some time. No you don't remember? Selective memory maybe huh.

We are all part of the human race, if you let hatred invade your heart you will forget about your siblings. Now more bombing will happen following that karma law and I'm not happy with it, but I guess that's a good thing according to you :/

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  8. Rickaby

Rickaby Well-Known Member

That's what Catholics are about. Much less harmless than a Baptist or Evangelist nutjob.

9. Petique

Petique Well-Known Member

Evangelists are harmless in Europe too, most people in Germany and Slovakia for example are evangelical and they aren't really religious today.
    Evangelism in America however is a complete different story.

10. Rickaby

Yeah I know. Where I live, the story is even more completely different.

11. Z01d

Z01d Well-Known Member

For completeness and as apparently this hasn't propagated through to non-german news:

In the night of the 17.7.16 to the 18.7.16 a young afghan attacked 4 people in a train with an axe near Würzburg, Germany. After the emergency breaks were used he fled and attacked another person before he was shot and killed by special forces. All 5 victims are heavily injured with 2 of them having still life threatening injuries. Apparently most of the victims were chinese tourists.

It is confirmed that he yelled "allah is great" during the attack and a self painted IS flag was found in his room. IS has claimed this as their attack and there's apparently a video floating around in which someone is announcing the attack but it's unsure if it's the actual attacker as of yet.

He apparently came summer last year as refugee and was accepted as such. Reports say he was well integrated and he had a job in a bakery.

Apparently, like the Nice attacker, radicalized himself very fast, the trigger being supposedly a notice that a friend in afghanistan died.

German source

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  12. NaL-Ra

NaL-Ra Well-Known Member

And they tell me alt accounts are not allowed... I guess with all the embarrassment, it is a must for you.

So its was all staged ? To go through all that trouble just to make a point that a jew is more welcomed in Israel than in France... I thought thats a no brainer...

Well if that doesnot prove than no one is discriminated then I don't know what does...

So, just like I said. They couldn't care less about them.

Maybe it has something to do with that they now feel the consequence of those actions, not cause they care for them.

13. LePillow

LePillow Active Member

Dude, stop it right there. You claim to whoever wants to hear it that you are right about everything yet you serve me with zionist propaganda as an evidence and when I expose your bullshit you're gonna ignore it because "you don't want to believe in lies". You were already ridiculous but now you've just finished yourself. Please write to me when you're ready to have a debate, not when you want to talk to yourself in the mirror.

14. enrico.swagolo

enrico.swagolo Well-Known Member

Can I politely ask why my post about US airstrikes in Syria was removed? Are we allowed to only post news articles about Western countries being attacked?

15. Eutychius

Eutychius Moderator

Because it's off-topic.

The point is not about which countries are being attacked, but rather the particulars of the perpetrator.

EDIT: Thread renamed to "Terrorist attacks".

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  16. enrico.swagolo

Ok, so the perpetrator of terrorist attacks is the US government. Or you think that dropping bombs on civilians is not terrorism?

Holy fuck.

17. MWaser

MWaser Well-Known Member

Well, if we are to look at the first dictionary definition

terrorism
    ˈtɛrərɪzəm/
    noun
    noun: terrorism

the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Seems like bombing the civilian population is all fine (or at least doesn't fall under the definition of terrorism) because it's official and authorized.

You're not expecting the mods in here to be anything but completely literal minded, are you now?

18. Eli_Green

Eli_Green Well-Known Member

The difference here is that terrorists deliberately target civvies where as the current air strike campaign in Syria is targeting terrorist infrastructure.

Terrorist attacks may harm infrastructure and targeted strikes may harm civilians but the original intent and overarching goals need to be taken into consideration.

It doesn't make either correct, but forgoing intent when making such a comparison ensures that the result is just flamebait (which is what you wanted anyway).

The orchestration of either such strike is not simple however terrorists are deliberately attempting to inflict damage upon civilians where as militaries (at least western ones) do legitimately try and avoid as much collateral damage as possible.

19. Rickaby

With that logic, every act of violence is terrorism, including collateral damage. Give us a break, faggolo.

Did the US army deliberately target civilians? If yes, they are terrorists. If no, they aren't terrorists, they're moronic invaders who mistook civilians for terrorists.

20. enrico.swagolo

:cat:

I don't think Syrian government, or whatever they currently have, authorized that.

And they probably did not authorize the invasion of the US into Iraq, which led to the collapse of Saddam's regime, which in turn brought instability into the region and gave rise to radical and militant groups, which in turn led to the collapse in Syria, refugee crisis, and rise in terrorist attacks. But let's just bomb them anyway because that has always helped.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Nobody fucking cares about intentions because what matters in real life is actions. Oh, they did not intend to kill a hundred civilians? Well, too fucking bad they are dead, better luck next time! xDDDD