Terrorist attacks

Discussion in 'World News & Debates' started by Lithary, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Lithary

Lithary Well-Known Member

2. TwoHourMotel

TwoHourMotel Well-Known Member

Re: Paris Attack

My heart goes out to all the French toasts out there.

Real talk though this is fucked up, I'm gonna copy my other threads reply here

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Here:

3. KungFuNerdNinja

KungFuNerdNinja Well-Known Member

I didn't jump to any conclusions.
    I didn't make any assumptions about the perpetrators.
    I was not surprised when I learned that they were yelling "Allahu akbar!" and about Syria as they murdered people.
    I'm really interested to see how the left will contort themselves in order to make excuses for the terrorists again.

4. Rickaby

Rickaby Well-Known Member

"Your ancestors fault", "two rights don't make a wrong", the usual shit.

5. Anti-Xenophobe

Anti-Xenophobe Well-Known Member

When Muslims kill civilians in Europe/US, they're called terrorists
    When they do the exact same thing in China, they're called freedom fighters and sentencing them to death is apparently inhumane
    Oh, the irony.
    Time to stop being politically correct and actually start keeping Muslims out of places where they're almost always going to cause trouble

6. ZealotCatfish

ZealotCatfish Well-Known Member

Honestly I did not know that was happening in China but alright.

7. Anti-Xenophobe

Anti-Xenophobe Well-Known Member

There was actually a major victory over terrorist groups in Xinjiang while the massacres in Paris was happening
    Nobody likes terrorists. Unfortunately you have the "human rights commitee" or whatever they call it, who like to be politically correct when Syria or China or Russia or whatever country they don't like wins a battle against terrorism. I'm not saying that the records of these countries are spotless, but the pot calling the kettle black when the kettle does the right thing is indeed an asshole move. Then the terrorists move into their own country and they end up reaping what they have sown.
    Hope the politically correct people in both Europe and China finally wake up after this and realize this is why we have strict immigration policies and laws dealing with certain violent tendencies in certain religions
    Anyways I hope Paris can recover. I have relatives going there to an academic conference in three weeks

8. Blarrg

Blarrg Well-Known Member

And so begins strict immigration policies and hard pendulum swing to the right.

9. enrico.swagolo

enrico.swagolo Well-Known Member

Does anyone remember 2011 Norway attacks? A white ethnic Norwegian man solo killed 77 people, many children among them. Does anyone remember how many civilians died in the Middle East during US and European military operations? The Paris terrorist attacks are a tragedy, but let's not forget that the United States is the largest organized terrorist group in the world.

Link? I think no group has claimed responsibility for the attacks. And refugee camps were set on fire.

10. TheMessenger

TheMessenger Well-Known Member

- More than 150 people were killed and several wounded in a series of terror attacks in the heart of Paris last night
    - Up to 118 were massacred in the Bataclan concert hall where terrorists were holding hundreds of people hostage
    - The terrorists shouted 'Allah Akbar' and 'this is for Syria' as they burst in and opened fire, eyewitnesses have said
    - Police raided the theatre at around midnight, killed the three extremists inside and freed the remaining hostages
    - French President Francois Hollande declared a state of emergency for whole country and reinstates border checks

Really? What does blue-font-color mean? You can click the link.

Spoken like a true Islamic Extremist and terrorist. Granted, US does bad things, but to generalize US and even in your profile like that, you sound like another extremist.

Of course the difference is that the Islamic Terrorists deliberately targeted civilians.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  11. kildat017

kildat017 Well-Known Member

Muslims again? If this goes on I'll start thinking that they will be the cause of the Apocalypse according to the Bible prophecies.

I believe this is one of their "famous" lines:

There is no god, only Allah and Mohammad is the messenger.

Let me dissect that.

1. There is no god. How would they know there's no god before knowing there's a god? Back in the times, the concept of 'zero' was hard to grasp because there's nothing that would identify zero. There must be something first before you can claim there's nothing. Like, how can you say there are no oranges if you haven't seen an orange in the first place? This leads me to believe that their claims are a lie, and leads me to the next one:

2. There is only Allah What are they actually doing "in the name of Allah"? suicides and beheadings. Which leads me to believe this whole crap is nothing more than justified way to satisfy their lust for destruction.

3. And Mohammad is the messenger. Okay, I'll leave this a big question mark. Who the fuck are you and what gives you the right to command people to suicide and behead? god damn fucker?

12. TheMessenger

Dude, like you don't know religion at all. It's their entire religion that "gives" them the right.

All they have to do is believe, and that opens up in a lot of unrestricted shits.

It's in the quran.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm
    http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Violence

They may believe in it zealously, or just using the Quran as a scape-goat, but certainly it IS in the quran, and that's not the sign of a peaceful religion.

13. kildat017

I agree. and damn, shouldn't promotion of violence be banned? I mean cmon, murder is the one of worst crime one could ever do. Besides, if they're so "proud" of their "holy duty" of murder "in the name of Allah", then why aren't they showing their faces? It's like bullshits ridden on more bullshit.

14. TheMessenger

They're bad guys, why do you expect them anything at all? Islam is also made during the Medieval bronze age, of course it's violent. It's not impossible that it could give off peaceful advises despite that time, but certainly it's clearly not the case.

It is in their doctrine that Non-Muslims are generally dehumanized. So it's not really a problem unless they are murdering another muslim.

It's also a tactical advantage, as they can lurk around without being apprehended. It will allow them to have transactions all over the world without being tied into their terrorist organization. It's like the concept of Spying.

15. TheMessenger

Yeah, they're indoctrinated, and that's the problem. Extreme adherence with religion inhibits their judgement and it's like akin to an insane person. Religion makes good people do bad things.

Quran as it stands is wracked with so much terrible things, and i think the number-one bad religion in the world (with Scientology second). It would be best if it just dies off.

Hopefully there's no second dark age that would be brought by Islam.

16. tnsnames

tnsnames Well-Known Member

Peoples are dumb. Instead of real moves, like stop support of terrorists in Syria(that use MILAN ATGMs), strict migration controlm prosecution for politicians that supported Lybia disaster we would see #JeSuisParis and other such tags for sheeps.

After destruction of secular Libya, support of terrorists in Syria it was just a matter of time before they own creation would bite feeding hand...

17. kildat017

I wouldn't go far as to say "extreme adherence to religion" is bad, its the doctrine it's trying to teach is what's bad. life is already hard as it is. religion is not needed to make life any worse.

If a religion tells me to spread love instead of hate and violence, they why wouldn't I be a fanatic over it?

just wait patiently till it comes :cat:

18. RisaStoleMyHart

RisaStoleMyHart Well-Known Member

It's tragic what's happened, but what can you do, that's already been done. Radical Islam is cancer.

19. tnsnames

tnsnames Well-Known Member

Stop bombing of secular states. Stop providing arms to islamists. Stop giving assylum to terrorists. Stop solving demographic problems with migration(encourage local childbirth instead). Those things would be a nice start.

20. TheMessenger

I don't know, There's a LOT of bad stuffs in Christianity as well, such as killing people who worked in the sabbath, how rapist are just fined, that kind of stuffs. But we rarely see this barbaric behavior from christians at this age anymore, and at the same time they are maintaining the good values learned in the religion. While not impossible to be learned without religion, there are just some good, as well as it is part of the cultural history.

Islam is part of the cultural history of muslim that binds them together, and just as well they are capable of acknowledging and internalizing the good, and rejecting the bad as Christians are currently doing with Christianity.

Extreme adherence, fundamentalism, that sort of thing that makes a religious people think that all of it are good and still perform the bad things, that is bad. But it's not impossible for them to properly dissect their doctrine and just exercise the good, and reject the bad.