Straight Pride Thread

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by elpescaderp, May 12, 2014.

1. elpescaderp

elpescaderp Well-Known Member

Officially the only
    straight thread on RC

[YOUTUBE]c-sDet31CA8[/YOUTUBE]​

[YOUTUBE]l7u9hP4r1S8[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]ZSS5dEeMX64[/YOUTUBE]

Post straight manly shit like cars, sports and tits. Talk about manly shit like cars, sports and tits. If you talk about fucking someone else in the ass, don't forget to mention he's your bro and say "no homo".

Suggested manly straight topics: Cars, sports, tits, wrestling, guns, tits, knives, motorcycles, trucks, explosions, tits, Michael Bay movies, fast-food, tits, beards, female mud wrestling, kickboxing, poker, tits, arcane arts, lifitng, non-euclidean politics, the Demiurge, paranormal activity, tits, occultism, dicks (ironically), America, animal kingdom, nature of man, classic cult movies, sex life, tits, masturbation ethnics and technics, fetishes, hard rock, Olympic games, tits, Greek mythology, Egyptian mythology, Norse mythology, tits, Batman, photography, mods that won't close this thread, rocket science, tits, art of war, tanks, beer, tits, sailing, medieval history, industrial revolution, tits, kebab, fishing, bear hunting, deer hunting, boar hunting, bear hugging, tits, bitch about our jobs, bitching about not having jobs, pottery, hats, mustaches, tits, pipes, skiing, poetry, painting, literature and tits, scat, drinking bleach, smoking plutonium, riding bald eagles, "riding" bald eagles, tits, etc.

Women are also welcome to participate on this thread on the condition they post an obligatory picture of their ankles and may participate in straight women topics like, but not limited to: Clothing, make-up, cleaning, cooking, family raising, ecology, shoes, hairdressing, multichromatic pens, cloud shapes, herstory, balls, dicks (unironically), abdominals and sweaty, ripped, tanned men, etc.

Men are allowed to participate in feminine topics if they say "no homo" after every post when discussing such topics.

Thank you, have a fine manly non-homo day and don't forget to go to the gym today and watch the football match.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  2. Qu4nTumPcX

Qu4nTumPcX Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I'm afraid of man tits...

3. elpescaderp

There's no reason to be ashamed of the human body, and shame is an unmanly feeling.

4. Supa_

Supa_ Well-Known Member

Wait a moment.. Your avatar is suddenly different!

I could swear that you were a faggot.

EDIT
    [​IMG]

5. Cyampagn

Cyampagn Well-Known Member

When was the straight thread ban lifted?

6. elpescaderp

Your eyes must deceive you. I am 95% manly straight, 5% love for myself, because being in peace with and loving who you are is straight out manly. It's not gay if it's your own dick you're sucking.

7. Life-Stealer

Life-Stealer Well-Known Member

I refuse to believe you're all straight.

8. Sven2k

Sven2k Moderator

Pegging in a manly thread.

9. IcyAngel

IcyAngel Well-Known Member

Olympic games? Fine, if you insist:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. fr0zenknife

fr0zenknife Well-Known Member

What changes the nature of a man?

11. Equivocal

Equivocal Well-Known Member

What about straight women?

12. Ivysaurr

Ivysaurr Banned

A lot of things. This question needs an essay for an answer.

13. KungFuNerdNinja

KungFuNerdNinja Well-Known Member

Straight people fucking suck.

14. Ivysaurr

Ivysaurr Banned

Posts this in a "straight pride" thread. :^)

15. BloodPact

BloodPact Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

No homo

16. fr0zenknife

fr0zenknife Well-Known Member

17. Subway

Subway Well-Known Member

Penis reporting in

18. deal_discerner

deal_discerner Well-Known Member

So... What is this about again?

19. damN_Grave

damN_Grave Well-Known Member

OT: I'm contemplating between starting kickboxing, MMA or some sort of karate. Advice?

20. Goaty

Goaty Well-Known Member

excuse me but WHERE are the US mens gymnastics team receipts

[​IMG]