[STR-Scourge] Lich King !

Discussion in 'Hero Ideas' started by gradius, May 3, 2011.

1. gradius

gradius Member

Lord of the Scourge
    Lich King

Description: Good lane ruler, awesome solo hero.For the Scourge !--NEED WORK THIS PART--

[nqb]Background Story:The Lich King is the master and lord of the Scourge, which he ruled telepathically from the Frozen Throne atop the Icecrown Glacier.Kil'jaeden the Deceiver created the Lich King from the spirit of the orcish shaman Ner'zhul to raise an undead army to conquer Azeroth for the Burning Legion. Initially trapped within the Frozen Throne with Frostmourne, the Lich King eventually betrayed Kil'jaeden and merged with the human Arthas Menethil. With the destruction of Frostmourne and the death of Arthas, Bolvar Fordragon took the powers of the Lich King within himself, imprisoning the master of the Scourge within the Frozen Throne once more. [/nqb]
    [table][​IMG]|[table]Strength - 25 + [2.3]
    Agility - 17 + [1.7]
    Intelligence - 13 + [1.5][/table][/table]

Starting HP/MP:|625/405
    Attack Range:|128[/table]|[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Necrotic Plague - (Active)
    [table][​IMG]|[table]Type: Active
    Targeting: No target
    Hotkey: q[/table]|Lich King use his dark powers to launch a disease on opponent that infects the wretched target dealing an small damage during a small period of time, then it jumps to the next enemy near the infected target damaging him, and healing Lich king from an small amount of HP.[/table]

1|105|17|-|300|4|Deal 125 damage, up to one targets, 0.15 HP heal
    2|120|17|-|380|5|Deal 175 damage, up to two targets, 0.30 HP heal
    3|135|17|-|460|6|Deal 210 damage, up tothree targets, , 0.45 HP heal
    4|150|17|-|520|7|Deal 270 damage, up to four targets, , 0.60 HP heal[/table]
    • If target dies before effect ends, the disease wont jump to the next target.
    • Damage type: magic

Scoruge Strike - (Active)
    Hotkey: w[/table]|Lich King Deals a massive damage upon his target, causing him to bleed,losing speed and armor while under effect of bleeding[/table]

1|75|19|215|200|7|105 damage, 15% movespeed reduction, -0,5 armor reduction
    2|90|19|250|300|7|120 damage, 20% movespeed reduction -1,0 armor reduction
    3|105|19|285|400|7|135 damage, 25% movespeed reduction -1,5 armor reduction
    4|120|19|315|500|7|150 damage, 30% movespeed reduction -2,0 armor reduction[/table]
    • If target comes out of the Lich King's presence (range), it restores armor points.
    • Damage type: physical

Frostmourne Will - (Passive)
    [table][​IMG]|[table]Type: Passive
    Hotkey: t[/table]|Frostmourne itself will consume all living energy around Lich King,giving some attack rate and leaving a cold aura that reduce movement speed of units that surround Lich King's path.[/table]

1|-|-|-|400|-|+12 damage , 1% movespeed reduction, 400 AoE
    2|-|-|-|500|-|+24 damage , 1,25% movespeed reduction, 500 AoE
    3|-|-|-|600|-|+36 damage , 1,50% movespeed reduction, 600 AoE
    4|-|-|-|700|-|+48 damage , 1,75% movespeed reduction, 700 AoE[/table]
    • If enemy's is out of Lich King's line of sight radius, he gets only 50% of movespeed reduction effect.
    • Aura, passive.

Wrath of the Lich King - (Active)
    Hotkey: e[/table]|Lich King releases the true power of the Frostmourne, releasing souls that will spin around Lich king protecting him and dealing damage upon the "Soul Cyclone", healing Lich King current life and at last stage it deals frost damage.[/table]

1|350|150|-|300|7|215 damage per soul hit, heals up 0,5% Lich King's current health
    2|350|150|-|400|7|320 damage per soul hit, heals up 1% Lich King's current health
    3|350|150|-|500|7|435 damage per soul hit, heals up 1,5% Lich King's current health[/table]

Official PlayDota Advanced template.
    Hero created with Saguine's Hero Maker.
    Last edited: May 4, 2011
  2. Sven2k

Sven2k Moderator

learn some dota lore pls, the lich king can not exist as a hero ;)
  3. gradius

gradius Member

Show me where it says that we cant have Lich King as a hero =D
    BTW is he good ??? It took me all afternoon to project it..
    PS. the model is not from WoW !
    PS2. the skill icons are almost provisory.
    PS3. Why not enable lich king and create a Sentinel Hero too ???
    Last edited: May 4, 2011
  4. Sven2k

Sven2k Moderator

He can't be used because he's stuck in the ''Frozen Throne'' at the scourge base
  5. Zephirdd

Zephirdd Well-Known Member

1.75% movespeed reduction, I'm feeling scared of that.

protip: I'm not.
  6. Sven2k

Sven2k Moderator

Don't be rude... (in a direct and non-direct way)

Anyway yea he does have a point 1.75 is really really little make it smth like 20 or 30 % also the armor should be buffed , -0.2 armor is really nothing. Make it 0.5/1.0/1.5/2.0 and change the duration to 3-4 seconds
  7. condorzai

condorzai Well-Known Member

Most probably global warming.

Oh wai... That shouldn't be happen in dota as we have Rylai who can call down blizzard every 1minute 30 sec and a water man who never evaporate himself o_O
  8. gradius

gradius Member

thanks for improvements guys =D i hope one day we will see LK on Scourge base... and technically its only the spirit that's stuck inside the Frozen Throne lol... I put these stats bcoz i was affraid that he could be really imba hahah
  9. LysanderXonora

LysanderXonora Well-Known Member

/thread please. This is stupid. The lich king, medivh, archimonde etc CANNOT EXIST AS HEROES. -.-

God like characters in wc lore are not allowed.
  10. Ultra_Rasengan

Ultra_Rasengan Well-Known Member

^ can Aghanim exist ?
  11. LysanderXonora

12. Ryugo

Ryugo Well-Known Member

Considering that Rubick is his son and he is already old, I think you will need the model of an old mage.

Anyway, I don't think it will be easily accepted. :)

Edit: But you can create the son of Kelen, Guinsoo or Eul. :D
  13. Ultra_Rasengan

Ultra_Rasengan Well-Known Member

^ How about son of IceFrog ? :D
  14. God of Death

God of Death Well-Known Member

Yet another Lich King.
  15. LysanderXonora

16. SugaSutA

SugaSutA Well-Known Member

Which guy made a costume of the lich king and whore it again?
  17. FleshTRNDstone

FleshTRNDstone Well-Known Member

Call it, Lich King's Incarnation
  18. softeas

softeas Well-Known Member

18th Floor

Lich King's Frostmourne IS DEAD XD!!
  19. Vot1_Bear

Vot1_Bear Well-Known Member

First of all, as stated above, you can't have lich king. He's on the frozen throne.
    Anyway, this shit doesn't deserve to be called lich king.

1st skill- We have enough chain lightnings. Rubick's are awful enough already, so please GTFO if you're suggesting another

2nd skill- Woot. Slow and damage. Armor reduction. veeery original, i haven't thought of that before.

3rd skill- 1.75% slow. lol

Ulti- Lol.wat. I don't even understand, but the damage is awful

Stop spamming heroes based on its model, you'll only make awful skills that matches the model's theme
  20. Sven2k

Sven2k Moderator

Guys stop being ass tards and give constructive comments. As you know ice doesn't implement full hereos but only partially emplements stuff from hero suggs(he atleast used to do that). So give the guy some help, he's obviously new to hero making.