Skipping Poison Nova @ level 6?

Discussion in 'Game Strategy' started by SilverSandvich, Apr 17, 2012.

1. DucK-

DucK- Well-Known Member

Looks the same to me :cool1:
  2. Pwntlolz

Pwntlolz Well-Known Member

that is the single greatest nitpick i have ever seen, lol
  3. DucK-

DucK- Well-Known Member

Ok I actually understood what he did there lol
  4. verybad

verybad Well-Known Member

uh that's a pretty important distinction, magic damage is special term with its own special meaning and shouldn't be misused like that.
  5. Ex_Venomancer

Ex_Venomancer Well-Known Member

with the Gale-Nova combo, you have a chance to slow and attack the enemy... yet, or still, it depends on the situation.. sometimes I tried to use the combo, then it really works. a solo Gale is okay, yet, we must depend on poison sting while attacking. I haven't tried skipping Nova at level 6 because it was freaking helpful in every game... but remember, it depends on you and the situation. :D
  6. Silly_Putty

Silly_Putty Well-Known Member

Okay I know wards are awesome and all but no need to lose sight of veno's other amazing strengths. 432 aoe damage is not insignificant at all.

/maxes gale at 7 and sting at 9. Don't underestimate the power of huge raw damage.
  7. darewin

darewin Well-Known Member

So when a teamfight breaks while you're level 6 you will do almost nothing during the clash? Also, if you get ganked at that level you can let your ulti loose and your allies can try and pick off the enemies. BTW, skipping ulti to get stats?:facepalm:
  8. darewin

darewin Well-Known Member

A support veno cannot sustain a maxed gail at level 7. Keep gail at level 1, it has the same slow as a level 4 gale with significantly less mana cost. Get a point in sting and max wards at level 7.