[Sentinel/AGI] Fandral - Nature Spirit

Discussion in 'Hero Ideas' started by N1ceB0at, Mar 12, 2012.

1. N1ceB0at

N1ceB0at Well-Known Member

Re: [Sentinel/INT] Fandral - Nature Spirit

Crossroad - Ty. I changed, Crossroad don't cancels spells anymore I think it's IMBA

Swarm - I put this name because he low CD of skill, you create Spirits very fast at level 4. But it's not really relevant, if you sugest a better name we can change. *Hided Green Spirits are invisible and immobile

Nature Revenge - I think about the name. Nature Poison fits better

Expose Weakness - I think 2.0s on early game is useless, the skill already high cooldown and manacost and all other skill are really spamable. The true power of this skill is on Mid-Late Game

2. deathkidkun

deathkidkun Well-Known Member

Stupid question here, don't mind me.
    Is the hero male or female?

3. N1ceB0at

kkkk

I don't care. But the icon I found or at least fits better on the concept sugest is a female hero

she is female o.0

4. deathkidkun

I see what you mean. The icon has a bit of boobs.

5. N1ceB0at

Which you prefer I review?

6. deathkidkun

Crossroad : Quite weak. A nerfed version of Siren's Ensnare. (Ensnare at level 4 lasts 5 seconds, opponent cannot attack, it cannot be destroyed by any means and only costs 105 mana) You have to power this up somehow if it is her only disable.

Swarm : This is scary. It's like urna swarm except with mana burn instead. Every successful attempt can drain up to 320 mana, which is a freaking lot of mana. I call for slight nerf.

Nature Poison : This one's quite fresh and cool. Nuke that prevents enemy getting pumped up.

Expose Weakness : So a global silence that affects attacks but scales on COOLDOWN. Cool, but the cooldown is rather long for me, maybe make it slightly lower.

Now this is quite a scary concept, anti carry anti spellcasting ganker, one which ensures the enemy has no way of fighting back. I'm assuming she's anti-carry because of a good AGI gain and decent base attack. Base attack time is below average and should be 1.7 or Magina will be mad.
    Anyways, quite good, but numbers need tweaking.

7. N1ceB0at

About Crossroad you forgot two important things, Casting Range it's one of largest on game and AoE you can Strangle more than one enemy. It's is really dificult to enemy, if he is alone, destroy the thorns.

She can be a semi-carrier like Windrunner, as you said, she has good AGI gain/base, good physical/magical damage. You a kind of anti carrier with global disarm and manaburn( they usualy haven't good mana)

8. deathkidkun

Oh so it's an area, I didn't see that. That changes everything then.

9. Piccolomk

Piccolomk Active Member

nice hero idea

10. N1ceB0at

11. N1ceB0at

12. brontokz

brontokz Member

rather than expose weakness, based on the description and the effect, id propose the name of ultimate : "Yearn for Peace" or "World Tranquility", change the description part of prophecy into something that explain her longing of her peace for nature (well, she's a nature spirit and there's a certain affinity between nature and tranquility)

and how about adding a sub skill for green spirit, toggling what gonna be their default action when summoned (attacking or hiding), or probably make them hiding by default but the sub skills will allow you to make the automatically attack the person affected by the subskill once the target is within attack range (because you can move all 4 of them to chase the hero if you want to)

13. N1ceB0at

If I do this, it so easy to play with, it's the same of "Urn Swarm" of NA. Imagine, I want to use Green Spirits to attack but they will hide(default), then need to wait the delay of awake to use again to attack the enemy. I prefer they starting doing nothing

14. Panoramik-

Panoramik- Well-Known Member

Crossroad - 1000 cast range is HUGE for a disable. And it's essentially 1100 with the AoE

Swarm - Why manaburn? I don't see the synergy of that. Otherwise I like the hide/scouting aspect, which suits his supporting role.

Nature Poison - Should probably be damage over time if it's poison.

Expose Weakness - Interesting Global Silence parallel. I like it, and obviously nice synergy with crossroad. 3 second disarm is kind of lame for an ult though...

Honestly overall this is pretty boring. Nothing flashy or incredibly original, and not much hero presence.

15. N1ceB0at

Thx for review

16. goron098

goron098 Well-Known Member

I like this hero! A nice chasing spell for ganking, dickish spirits that burn on impact so enemy has to be careful, support type ability and a unique ulti! I have nothing against the ulti because i mean, Silencer can fuck all types of heroes up with his ulti so why would this be any different? they can still use spells so people like Zeus can carry on.

Only thing is the Thorns. maybe they can have some DPS like 5/10/15/20 so give it something more than just a entrapment cause hey, thorns look like they hurt! hahaha but does this spell stop blinking?

Review mine now! :D

17. N1ceB0at

All ensnare cancel dagger and lothar

18. N1ceB0at

Ty

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  19. N1ceB0at

20. NecroGiant

NecroGiant Well-Known Member

Crossroad: quite similar to CM's Frostbite.
    Swarm: nice nuke and disable. I like it.
    Nature poison: it's negating the existence, and what does it mean? Does he disappear from minimap? Becomes invisible? Please, be more explicite.
    Expose Weakness: Okay, but the CD should be less.

Overall: mostly a disabler, but quite nice. And how can avatar be removed if it grants magical immunity? Fuck logic!