[Scourge-Int] Helios, The Sun God

Discussion in 'Hero Ideas' started by goron098, Apr 9, 2012.

1. goron098

goron098 Well-Known Member

Third hero! please help! :)

[tab]Hero Introduction|Attributes|Skills|Changelog
    [tab]Hero Model|Introduction|Background Story
    [table]
    [​IMG]
    [nqb]
    Sun God
    Helios
    [/nqb]
    [​IMG]
    |[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [/table]​
    {|}[​IMG]
    Helios is a carry that can deal a heavy amount of damage if left unattended. as he gets stronger, so does his spells which create a devisating combo.{|}[​IMG]
    War involves everyone. Bored and slightly jelous of his fellow relative Zeus, Helios left his domain of the sun and joined the fray but not on the same side. Knowing of the destruction that the Scourge was creating, he knew it could be his chance to set the world aflame and now uses his powers of the sun to swiftly deal with his foes and to prove to Zeus and all in Olympia that he's the new spark of the family[/tab]{|}[tab]Statistics|Advanced Statistics
    [table][table]
    Strength
    |
    Agility​
    |
    Intelligence​

[​IMG]
    |
    [​IMG]
    18 + 1.9
    |
    12 + 1.4
    |
    21 + 2.5
    [/table]|[table]Starting HP/MP:|492/273
    Base Stats:|51
    Stats Gain:|5.8
    Primary Role:|carry[/table][/table]​
    [table][/table]
    {|}
    [table]Affiliation:|Scourge||Attack Animation:|0.40/0.50
    Damage:|42-48||Casting Animation:|0.40/0.50
    Armor:|1.71||Base Attack Time:|1.70
    Movespeed:|295||Missile Speed:|1200|
    Attack Range:|600||Sight Range:|1800/800[/table]​
    [/tab]
    {|}[tab]Heat wave|Solar Flare|Heat Stroke|New Dawn
    [table][​IMG]|[table]Type: Active
    Targeting: No target
    Hotkey: [/table]|Helios sends a wave towards his enemies dealing damage. The wave builds up over 2 seconds and travels forward, getting weaker as it moves.[/table]

[​IMG]
    [table]|Mana|Cooldown|Range|AoE|Duration|Effects
    1|100|9|500|600||Deals 150 damage then loses 10 damage for each 30 yards traveled
    2|130|9|500|600||Deals 190 damage then loses 10 damage for each 40 yards traveled
    3|160|8|500|600||Deals 230 damage then loses 10 damage for each 50 yards traveled
    4|190|8|500|600||Deals 270 damage then loses 10 damage for each 60 yards traveled[/table]
    • length of the wave is around 150
    • will proc Sun Stroke.
    • AOE is how far it reaches before dissapearing
    {|}
    Hotkey: [/table]|Helios creates a hole in the atmosphere to allow the sun to scorch enemies in a small radious quickly.[/table]

[​IMG]
    1|100|10|700|400|4|Deals 30 damage a second over 4 seconds
    2|130|9|700|400|4|Deals 40 damage a second over 4 seconds
    3|160|8|700|400|4|Deals 50 damage a second over 4 seconds
    4|200|7|700|400|4|Deals 60 damage a second over 4 seconds[/table]
    • will proc Sun Stroke.
    {|}
    [table][​IMG]|[table]Type: Passive
    Hotkey: [/table]|Helios' godly powers brings all mortals to their knees with exaustion due to his attacks and spells. For each amount of damage taken, target unit will take a certain amount of fire damage over every second for 5 seconds whilst having their attack and movement speed slowed. stacks up to 10 times.[/table]

[​IMG]
    1|||||5|Every 40 damage a unit takes from Helios will take 5 AS, 10 MS and deal 2 damage per stack for 5 seconds
    2|||||5|Every 40 damage a unit takes from Helios will take 7 AS, 15 MS and deal 3 damage per stack for 5 seconds
    3|||||5|Every 40 damage a unit takes from Helios will take 9 AS, 20 MS and deal 4 damage per stack for 5 seconds
    4|||||5|Every 40 damage a unit takes from Helios will take 11 AS, 25 MS and 5 damage per stack for 5 seconds[/table]
    • Works from auto attacks and spells cast
    • duration resets upon a stack being given
    • MS and AS will be given back after the duration
    • Will only be applied if an attack reaches a multiple of 60 e.g if an attack deals 110 it will only apply one stack
    {|}
    Hotkey: [/table]|Helios brings the essance of the sun with him, creating a new sun that fires randomly every 2 seconds at enemy heroes. this orb intensifies every second until it explodes after 10 seconds. the orb slowly follows Helios and cannot be attacked. Deals pure damage.[/table]

[​IMG]
    1|300|100|400|600(300*)|10|Deals 60 damage whilst adding an extra 20 every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. Deals 100 damage once as it explodes
    2|400|80|400|600(350*)|10|Deals 80 damage whilst adding an extra 30 every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. Deals 150 damage once as it explodes
    3|500|60|400|600(400*)|10|Deals 100 damage whilst adding an extra 40 every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. Deals 200 damage once as it explodes[/table]
    • Pure damage
    • Hits 5 times in total excluding the explosion at the end
    • * means the explosions radius
    • Orb has 100/125/150 movespeed
    • Stays 100 range around Helios at all times (like the unit following mechanic)
    • will proc Sun Stroke.
    • Aghanims could be added to increase radius of stikes to 600 with explosion radius being increased to 475/525/575
    {|}[/tab]
    {|} will come with your help!
    -Adjusted some mana costs and OP damage with Solar Flare and Heat Wave
    -lowered the damage required for heat stroke
    -changed the ultimate name[tab]

[/tab]{|}CustomTab1
    {|}to come with your help!
    -09/04/12 increased attack range from 400 to 600[/tab]

Template by The Lord God.
    Made using Saguine's Hero Maker

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  2. AlekseyR

AlekseyR Well-Known Member

Phoenix's Ultimate is also called super Nova... Reneme it :)

3. goron098

Any recommendations? I noticed that phoenix is a lot like this hero ultimate wise but they differ. I don't know how others would feel about it though.

4. PIELIKEI

PIELIKEI Well-Known Member

... it is called "Supernova" RENAME it. that means change the name...

1st skill: A 200 damage AoE nuke from lvl 1
    2nd skill:You just love low lvl high damage nukes do you? Again, it is 400 AoE, with simple stunner (not like es or cm but like with veng) you essentially get a double kill at lvl 2.
    3rd: So this skill procs less and less as time goes on?

Keep it the same... but don't make it become weaker....

Ulti... sounds like razor ulti

Overall I'm not being gentle meaning that you should probably put more time into your heroes... You have 36 posts and 3 heroes... Aim for quality and not quantity

5. goron098

They're not the exact same hero over and over. I'm doing heroes that are different and really they spring to mind very quickly. I then try to make them different than the current heroes. I'll make adjustments to the damage.

6. mecoolass

mecoolass Well-Known Member

1st skills is pretty balance and its okay. Sound like tsunami.

Why would the heat wave getting weaker as it travel?
    Should it get stronger because its faster to get heat.
    It's not tsunami when the water wave getting weaker as it travel.

In my opinion make heat wave low to high and the damage increase as it gain heat. I don't know it. It just makes sense for me more.

2nd skills pretty balance and its okay.

That 400 AOE is so big.. Maybe around 300-200 AOE in my suggestion.

Everything is good.

3rd skills pretty unique

Man I don't really like that word "sun stroke" . Its more like hyperthermia or heatstroke.

4th skills sound similar to Razor Ult.

Maybe change the 4th skills more unique. In my opinion.

7. PIELIKEI

PIELIKEI Well-Known Member

Change it to 40
    also... does it work with spell damage? if I get dagon would it give an auto 10 stacks?
    radiance?

8. goron098

Changed :)

No these wont work with items like dagon but items can help with the damage like Daedalus or divine reaper

9. goron098

Changed the names to something more appropriate! More help is very welcome :)

10. goron098

More feedback is greatly appreciated :)