[Scepter] Tinker

Discussion in 'Remakes' started by Hemoxyte, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Hemoxyte

Hemoxyte Well-Known Member

Instantly reloads the Tinker's weapons.
    [Scepter Upgrade: Tinker can still move,cast spells,and attack while Rearming.]

Ability Type: Active
    Targeting Type: Instant
    Ability Hotkey: R

• Rearm works on all items except Black King Bar, Arcane Boots, Helm of the Dominator, Hand of Midas, Refresher Orb, and Necronomicon.
    • This spell uses mana when cast, but will not refresh abilities until finished casting. This means interrupting Rearm while it is casting will waste mana but have no effect on ability cooldowns.

Scepter Notes
    -Any usual interference that disabled rearm without scepter still applies to rearm with scepter.
    -Still shows the rearm animation.
    -Rearm is not channeling anymore, although the time for it to activate still remains.
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  2. juleocesar

juleocesar Well-Known Member

Note: You are meaning that rearm is not channeling anymore, but the time for activate still remains.
  3. Hemoxyte

Hemoxyte Well-Known Member

4. Hugaw

Hugaw Well-Known Member

sug before
  5. darkmimic

darkmimic Well-Known Member

yep suggested b4....might be simple..but can be gamebreaking..still t-down..
  6. nero0408

nero0408 Active Member

Too Imba For tinker..
  7. Super_Duflair

Super_Duflair Well-Known Member

It's not that imba, considering you will never rush aghanim with Tinker but rather bottle/travel and then you might hesitate with some items like guinsoo/shiva's.

ASU is meant to be an alternative (not an absolute core like venge/clock which is IMHO an error and should be nerfed) and I think this suggestion is fitting this.

Seriously, between permasheep and the ability to move while rearming, what will you choose? It's not that easy to decide neh?

8. L-60

L-60 Well-Known Member

9. LostFlip

LostFlip Well-Known Member

I think he's still imba with 6 active items..
    so t-d
  10. God of Death

God of Death Well-Known Member

Suggested before, l2search yada yada

GASHOLE Well-Known Member

12. akongcobuzet

akongcobuzet Member

4k spent only for removing his cast animation?
    what a waste... T_T
  13. condorzai

condorzai Well-Known Member

It's a gamebreaking buff. Trust me.
  14. MathsDebator

MathsDebator Well-Known Member

How is that a reason against the proposal?

T-up; makes it much easier to chase/escape, and like all good ASU's, only allows good players to enjoy its full potential.
  15. Foxlostinlove

Foxlostinlove Well-Known Member

t-up on this.. better than other useless suggestion. a situationally deadly item
  16. freakinmaniac

freakinmaniac Well-Known Member

Yes, T-up...
    Rearm while chasing and running are acceptable. (Also reduce its manacost, please?)
  17. askagorn

askagorn Member

Could definitely be useful, but I kind of feel like it doesn't fit anywhere in his item build. After BoT, most players would rush some disable items, they destroy the midgame if gotten early.

Highly situational I'd say, T-Up nonetheless.
  18. Drikam

Drikam Well-Known Member

Awww.. Cute. :3
  19. stibaer

stibaer Well-Known Member