Discussion in 'DotA Chat' started by 13BladesOfChao§, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 13BladesOfChao§

13BladesOfChao§ Well-Known Member

What do you mean by pub game anyway??
    I've been figuring it out for days...
  2. 5chneemensch

5chneemensch Well-Known Member

BNet non-inhouse, non-league

Same goes for GArena
  3. Shadow Fury

Shadow Fury Banned

It's one in which you usually do not know the other people, and they're not very experienced. Pubs are played in Garena and B.Net.
  4. DoomSlayers

DoomSlayers Well-Known Member

pub = public.
    It means everyone is welcome to play there.
  5. Stalker

Stalker Well-Known Member

public games.

random people play against each other to have fun. No rules, responsibility or obligations.

VEGAS_DETKA Well-Known Member

Just to add something which wasnt said - its a game of individual, where u can practice anything or see what u can do alone without anyone.
  7. コクーン

コクーン Banned

I play pubs when I don't have enough time for an inhouse :3
  8. hajasmarci

hajasmarci Well-Known Member

the term pub is often used by elitist fags to show how awesome they are and how crappy moron someone else is.

common uses:
    everything works in pub: to show that your penis is bigger than the OPs.
    pubstomp: another way to express how awesome you are. "i pubstomped with xy crap hero" means that you're so awesome that you can win versus a bunch of other guys using and underused hero (which usually has suboptimal items). the fact that you're able to pubstomp with xy usually shows nothing and noone cares about it, but it's a good way to boost your ego.
    pubber: the pubber is usually someone, who - as far as you know - has smaller penis than you (either on internet or irl).
  9. Nivo

Nivo Well-Known Member

A pub game is a game in which you play with and against players you haven't played a lot with before.
  10. supa_fly

supa_fly Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.