OG is boring

Discussion in 'Competitive Chat' started by GanymedeElegy, Jun 11, 2016.

1. r0xo

r0xo Well-Known Member

I was about to think of a way to describe how little sense you are making until I saw the # edit art and realise that you aren't wrong.

But I still think even though they are really really strong right now they are totally beatable. I didn't watch these ESL games but the Newbee and Liquid games at Manilla where really close. I think even LGD are going to be right up there with them at TI. They showed some brilliance at Manilla and are probably just going to get stronger with time.

And don't forget how there is almost a curse on TI favourites. Although I don't see this team ever being screwed by internal troubles like Secret where.

2. JJE92

JJE92 Moderator

Didn't we say similar stuff about Secret roughly one year ago :D

3. SpiritBaker

SpiritBaker Well-Known Member

Dont forget the Alliance threads of old

4. henpara

henpara Well-Known Member

Its a pleasure to watch current OG. Such a good dota!

5. terrorbringer

terrorbringer Well-Known Member

Actually its really fun to watch Miracle outplaying his enemies,Crits making the plays and Notails throws.

6. PageDownInsert

PageDownInsert Active Member

Sadly, OG will win TI for sure. There is so little time between the tourneys for other teams to test their strats or something new to beat OG.

They have no real enemy right now, Liquid can only win 1 game against them lol.
    The only way for them to lose TI is notail's sand king constantly picked by fly :D .

7. r0xo

r0xo Well-Known Member

People talking about them dominating the scene as if they have been doing it for a year and not like 2 months. And like they stomp Liquid and Newbee everytime. Not lost to Newbee in the groups and had to play at the top of their game to have a close win against them in WB Final and the Grand Final vs Liquid. 3-1 doesn't mean it was a stomp people.

8. MWaser

MWaser Well-Known Member

You'd be surprised. Their main asset is having Miracle as the easily best player in the world, while overall being a good team to boot. They are by no means impossible to defeat, though. Especially since everyone will be thinking about ways to stop them.

9. justsightseeing

justsightseeing Well-Known Member

wow. . . . beaten by TNC, thats something

10. Nicolas_Cage

Nicolas_Cage Well-Known Member

MMR is just a number.

11. Sly_theK1ng

Sly_theK1ng Well-Known Member

they've beaten themselves... rly stupid pick ember in the 2nd game.. eventhough ember killed huskar at mid solo, miracle could've done the laning phase much better if they picked proper hero for it... that was just arrogance IMO.

OG is much better team than TNC, but again, they were playing heavily outpicked game.

12. Nicolas_Cage

Are you discounting the fact that Miracle feed multiple times?

13. justsightseeing

justsightseeing Well-Known Member

i could say same thing about navi picking void...
    draft is 50% of the game, if you lose it, you lose your 50% advantage... just sad that they lose to huskar drow dazzle strat

14. the jug

the jug Well-Known Member

Tnc absolutely destroyed and outplayed them in game one. I fell asleep about 30 minutes in on game two, but Ivwas shocked to wake and see that tnc ended winning that game. Well deserved.

15. carlvic

carlvic Graphics Crew

I thought that TnC played pretty good yesterday. But now. Hory shit.

16. InThoX

InThoX Well-Known Member

just lmao. this upset shouldnt happen like AT ALL. just laughable. but shows u how crazy imbalanced drafting is.

but then again: its the usual random shitfest, dota comp is. nothing to see here rly. just another example of why this game will never reach some kind of profesionalism.
    edit: and i also think, that the patch in general is also the reason for shitfests. Ive been telling this ever since the introduction of mario kart mechanism and -apem mode: the game literally makes noobs win vs u now.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  17. ChickWithDick

ChickWithDick Well-Known Member

And how TNC is noob again?

18. Nicolas_Cage

He's salty his favorite team got trashed by his favorite player feeding through out the game.

19. iLag

iLag Well-Known Member

drafting is very heavy majority of dota easily and i dont play dota much nor have time and know this (for professional)

its actually reason why Secret got kicked out yesterday(though it may be more to do with their players and how they play as welll so what the captain can draft 4 them) and why OG won frankfurt and funnily enough why they got knocked out now lmao.

20. Nicolas_Cage

The actual reason why Secret got kicked was because EE can't carry for shit, die because of retarded reasons, buy back, die because of retarded reasons again.
    DC right now is the real Secret.