morphling and SD

Discussion in 'Game Strategy' started by SBVenom, Aug 31, 2016.

1. SBVenom

SBVenom Well-Known Member

apparently you can bypass the morphling replicating illusion restrictions by using Shadow Demon which was a nice mechanic that EG used against newbee. lets morphling farm safe with a reliable illusion.

Works the same way for hybrid as well. Disrupt enemy and hybrid the SD illusion for free enemy spells.

2. Lama051

Lama051 Moderator

This has been in the game since SD was released

3. 0WN3D

0WN3D Well-Known Member

Well.... SD was added before dark seer, soooo not sure if the same could have been done with dark seer

4. IHateLeavers

IHateLeavers Well-Known Member

Morph not always had Aghs though ;)

5. AvrilLabigne

AvrilLabigne Well-Known Member

You sure?

6. Lama051

Lama051 Moderator

Certainly interesting to be able to get enemies' spells, on the other hand how often do you see morph's aghs. I have seen it like once on an offlane morph

7. 0WN3D

0WN3D Well-Known Member

Oops I meant after. So it might have been possible to do it before sd could, albeit unlikely.
    Eg , enemy ds ult the morph who could now replicate himself

8. effreit89

effreit89 Well-Known Member

wait.. you mean if you Hybrid an SD illu, you can cast spells with it? O.O

9. SBVenom

SBVenom Well-Known Member

yeah test it yourself. also works with enchantress controlling enemy illusions and dark seer or rubick having enchant stolen.

10. darewin

darewin Well-Known Member

I only played with a Morph that went aghs twice... both games he had an Undying teammate so he got it just for double Tombstone.

11. Teremus

Teremus Well-Known Member

I cant imagine any situation where morph is making aghs over any endgame item

12. Kris

Kris Moderator

To duplicate allied shadow demon? :p

Are you able to drop Agh on Morph? Most ones that add an ability seem to get locked, which is super annoying in lategame where you might want to swap around Manta/Linken/??? for a siege.

13. WuzuIII

WuzuIII Well-Known Member

pretty sure that interaction gonna get patched or the hero gets dumpstered or some shit

14. vijju1234567890

vijju1234567890 Well-Known Member

True. If game gets super late, then agh's effect aren't that great any more. Especially for heroes like morph where he may need a better late game item than sceptre.