League of Legends - Your questions answered.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Razp, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ragehead

Ragehead Well-Known Member

Haven't cared from that thing, hopefully you didn't make me care from it now on. x]
  2. Fox_McCloud

Fox_McCloud Well-Known Member

The thing is, even if they add turn animations, they don't want it to "reduce responsiveness"....so if turn animations are ever added, it would be purely aesthetic---you could still turn on a dime instantly, there'd just be an animation to accompany it.
  3. Domenico

Domenico Moderator

If done properly, it won't look bad. Or is this going to bash such decisions as instant turning?
  4. Roger Black

Roger Black Well-Known Member

adding turn animation would definitely affect the current gameplay imo...i dont think riot will implement this
  5. Domenico

Domenico Moderator

If it's just animation, it won't. Remember DotA1 THD.
  6. Cocofang

Cocofang Well-Known Member

But if it is just animations it doesn't look much betetr sicne they'll shoot stuff from their ass just like DotA1 THD :D
  7. Roger Black

Roger Black Well-Known Member

^true dat...if it doesnt affect gameplay, it would mindfuck some animation like blitz hook coming out of his ass or shyvana flying backwards
  8. sunnymarcell

sunnymarcell Banned

since when nasus became an AD carry? half a year ago everyone was building him as a tank
  9. cwcriner

cwcriner Well-Known Member

Ever since bads noticed Q could crit. Most people still build him as a tank, but in the long run he functions like a late game carry almost as much as a tank.
  10. hito1990

hito1990 Well-Known Member

why did LoL sucks?
  11. cwcriner

cwcriner Well-Known Member

when dota's players sucked at it.
  12. Super-sheep

Super-sheep Banned

Do you like bananas?
  13. bonbon1

bonbon1 Well-Known Member

^This....have you seen their new Champion Hecarim....he look's interesting though!!...Ala Spirit Breaker...
  14. Killerhunt

Killerhunt Well-Known Member

quit lol because they can't fucking balance their game for shit, every 2 weeks BOOM!, something gets a huge nerf bat to the head, or something get ridiculously nerfed to the ground, they will never achieve balance if they keep focusing on releasing "new" champions every 2 weeks
  15. MopiMopiPopo

MopiMopiPopo Well-Known Member

LoL is not Dota you see...im pretty sure they balance their game in different aspect....
  16. TheFlamingTroll

TheFlamingTroll Well-Known Member

true dat
  17. MonkeyEx

MonkeyEx Well-Known Member

in terms of balancing, Icefrog wins hard
    riot's way of balancing: anything strong should be nerfed! nerfed I say! a hero is doing amazing under the hands of a skilled player? NERF! not because the player is skilled, but because the hero is OP! NERF!

Icefrog: a hero is strong, let's see if I can help the community facing the hero by a combination of small nerfs, small buffs to others, introducing more items and heroes so the community would actually have to THINK and L2P instead of crying about how the bloody hero is op.
  18. Likabawz

Likabawz Well-Known Member

This game is so easy, I borrowed my friend's 30 account and played ranked. I just facerolled my opponents and laughed at "elo hell". I think it was 1500~ elo
  19. RaidenStorms

RaidenStorms Banned

Does LoL have any micro-intensive heroes such as Chen/Ench/Meepo?
  20. Cocofang

Cocofang Well-Known Member

Since you can't even deselect your hero I think it hasn't. Could be wrong though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.