Jugg build in 88c ?

Discussion in 'Game Strategy' started by ark-eXodia, Sep 15, 2016.

1. ark-eXodia

ark-eXodia Well-Known Member

Meta changed and i had watch many 7k-8k live jugg players live replay, many of them now did'nt make battle fury.

they just go phase-aquila-diffu-manta-abysal-butter

and the end

so basically now they treat jugg as not a ricing farmer but a hero who always at team fight and killing people around ?

2. IHateLeavers

IHateLeavers Well-Known Member

That's because pros who pick Jugger during tournament want to abuse his healing ward for early game pushing. They dont pick jugger to farm for the late game, but many players in pubs are retarded and think it's late game build.

3. Hyperion1O1

Hyperion1O1 Well-Known Member

Well, Jugg's build has been very variable.

High MMR players know how to abuse the timings more, hence the diff Manta build because its a really aggressive build. Plus there's the Drow picks and if you build Bfury vs/with Drow, you're gonna die/lose the game for the Drow.

Bfury build is still viable, its kind of like a fallback farming item if you think you won't be joining fights early on or if the game needs you to rice.

Heck, I myself did the SnY>Diff>Bfury when I was needed to fight early and the game became passive.

4. Anti-Xenophobe

Anti-Xenophobe Well-Known Member

The build isn't set in stone.
    I've seen 13 min Battlefury Juggs lose, and 19 min Battlefury Juggs win, and neither of these are particularly rare

5. Cesaille

Cesaille Member

Battlefury on jugg doesn't make much sense to me as his skillset is early-mid oriented. Sure you can aim for lategame but you're very likely to get outcarried. How does his high MMR winrate look like lane-wise? I get the feeling he's best mid.

6. SBVenom

SBVenom Well-Known Member

because farming heroes gives more gold than ricing.

7. Kris

Kris Moderator

Right now Jug is a midgame pivot with lategame potential. It does a far better job utilizing the strength of Bladefury and Omnislash before 15 min.

8. enrico.swagolo

enrico.swagolo Well-Known Member

Build anything, mash your Q and R keys and win. Don't forget about the healing ward for gg pushes.