Casual Invoker Pub Game 15-0 DotaCash (wants criticism)

Discussion in 'DotA Replays' started by bjj_mat, May 8, 2012.

1. bjj_mat

bjj_mat Member

Hey guys :D

I'm glad to make my first ever thread and post on this site. I frequent here a LOT, and basically learned all the heroes in the game from the playdota.com/guides section. I have been playing on an off ever since Reign of Chaos.

Here's my first upload of a replay of me playing invoker (been practicing invoker for a while now).

I used to play hardcore only wex/quas, but ever since the nerf, and the buffs on exort, I've been having fun experimenting with various styles.

Here's one look at me stomping pubs in t1 dotacash.

Enjoy, and I love constructive feedback, I really need help getting better, and any advice, I will take to heart.

Thanks,
    Matt.

2. bjj_mat

bjj_mat Member

Re: Invoker Pub Game 15-0 DotaCash (wants criticis

Oh, btw, sorry in advanced for the arrogant talking. I had played against OTL last game also, and he did rather well, but his team just basically threw the game, so I felt bad for him.

3. Dreamish

Dreamish Well-Known Member

Gonna give it a watch and review it, I'll probs write up my review in an hour or two.

Looks alright though, should be a good watch.

4. CynthiaCrescent

CynthiaCrescent Well-Known Member

What on earth was that 10th player using?

5. bjj_mat

bjj_mat Member

Well, I'll play a few more invoker games today, see if I can come up with a better replay than this. Gonna do a few quas/wex games.

6. iinvoke

iinvoke Banned

Hard to give criticism when you post a 15-0 game, real talk