I won't be play dota 2 beta, sorry

Discussion in 'DotA Chat' started by GodlyKha, Nov 12, 2011.

1. GodlyKha

GodlyKha Well-Known Member

It is too late now. Skyrim is out, d3 beta is out, by time I am done having skyrim, skyward sword is having out. Then, if I were have different console, would have being MW3, BF3, UC3. There is no being time for Dota 2 now, sorry

2. Cyampagn

Cyampagn Well-Known Member

Oh this is terrible news!

My best jean got wasted in the washer :(

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  3. saz0n

saz0n Active Member

cool story , nice english.

4. mander

mander Well-Known Member

you speak as if valve just lost their best customer

5. Corriganrex

Corriganrex Well-Known Member

I'm sure you can play DoTA2 and Skyrim back to back without killing yourself...

6. phoenixst

phoenixst Well-Known Member

So many new games in these 2 months

7. AriStar

AriStar Banned

thank god. gtfo now.

8. Pyro

Pyro Member

Everyone's talking about not doing the beta like it's the worst thing ever for Valve. There are TONS of people waiting to participate....I don't think they'll miss one. Another thing that really bothers me is the overwhelming number of people who think they DESERVE the beta. There are still a very low number of people in the beta (in comparison to the number of people who want it), probably a huge amount of which "deserve" it far more than you. It is a very small chance to get in - deal with it.

/rant
    Sorry.

9. AriStar

AriStar Banned

Apology Not Accepted. You Are Not Forgiven.

10. Ode_To_Joy

Ode_To_Joy Well-Known Member

Meh, I will give you lot of reasons why will you comeback again to Gabe's hug and drooling for DOTA 2 Beta's nearly-endless satisfaction.

1. Skyrim is indeed very interdasting and make me being able to feel the epicness of medieval age. But, you must know as a gamejunkie that Skyrim's hype will be just obsolote in matter of days, if you can completely explore the interesting Skyrimverse.

2. MW3? Meh, this game is literally the slightly better version of MW2 and you will know why do most of people cry over the internet because they are dissapointed of MW3's whole quality. It's even not worth of buying. See this => Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for PlayStation 3 Reviews, Ratings, Credits, and More at Metacritic , for the tiny example why do all of people regret for buying MW3 instead of BF3 or Skyrim. MW3 = boring failed product for the not-MW3 fanboy.

3. BF3 is indeed one of EA's masterpiece, but this is the different game and you can play it altogther with DOTA 2 Beta. If you are bored with its challange than you can try the nearly-endless chalange from DOTA 2 Beta.

4. Legend of Zelda, Assasin Creed: Revelation, Dark Souls and Uncharted 3 is whole different game. Why don't you play it everyday with DOTA 2 Beta?

5. DOTA 2 is not casual game where the challange and satisfaction don't come solely from graphic or another casual satisfaction: it come from defeating another human. It's literally just likes sport where the satisfaction come from the competition itself. Its satisfaction cannot be fastly obsolete in matter of time, because the satisfaction doesn't solely come from the game aspect => it does come from another sentient smart being like you, humanbeing. It's just like Quake, Unreal Tournament Series, Counter Strike, Starcraft series or even Chess where the satisfaction last with very long duration (most of them has been there for ten years and have been playing until nowaday!)

So don't put the temporary casual game with long-term competitive game at the same tier again, pls...

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  11. dragonccc

dragonccc Well-Known Member

And why would we care for someone as useless as you?

12. GodlyKha

Because if I am say "I love dota", you are say I am great and good person, and when I am offer to give away my having beta key, people are be all nice and say I am great and bend over for me, but having me be say "I am not play dota 2", fanboy is going "rah i hate you".

13. permafrosty

permafrosty Well-Known Member

Oh, so the purpose of your little experiment here was to find out if humans respond to the actions of others.

Thanks. Like i didnt know that.

14. Cyampagn

I am say no have key you, I am speak mods mods I ban you, you I amIamIamI ashaj jashassdajas.

15. TRUKTRUK

TRUKTRUK New Member

You make me sad. :(

16. GodlyKha

Is almost like say this is having why DotA community is famous bad

17. Cyampagn

Any community would reply back like this one after OP. It is the interwebz, what did you expect, sympathy?

18. Wurmple

Wurmple Well-Known Member

The community ain't bad, the OP and its thread is bad

19. ChainstunQQ

ChainstunQQ Well-Known Member

This guy can't be serious...

20. dezshiz

dezshiz Well-Known Member

You can't even beat skyrim in under 4 days of reasonable play time?