How to solo Roshan at level 1

Discussion in 'Game Strategy' started by Dimsdale., Jul 8, 2010.

1. Dimsdale.

Dimsdale. Well-Known Member

Well i searched the forum, couldnt find an answer so as the title says my question what u guys think about this?I need to know what heroes to pick and what items are best to buy for killing roshan with 5ppl at first min.:ninja:
  2. Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli Well-Known Member

This has been answered many times over, also several vids have been made about this
    Essentially, you would need Lich for the armor, a tanker (rexxar with stoutshield to summon hawk, tribute the hawk for Enigma's Eidolon) or with Syllabear's bear with stout and RoB from someone else. It's tbh, very easy theses days. You only need 3-4 core heroes, not all 5 of them
  3. Predict

Predict Member

You can't SOLO roshan at level 1. IF you mean how to do it as 5 then a number of hero combinations can manage it.

Your lineup needs:

No more than 2 melee heroes (or you'll bait the thunderclap)

1-2 Healers

Multiple sources of ranged damage

Ways of reducing roshan's DPS (read: slow)

A ring of basilius and some flasks

Syllabear is the obvious choice because you get the bear to tank, but that's kinda blatently obvious in any higher level games.

Lich is a good choice because frost armour makes your tanks harder to kill and slows roshan down. Witchdoctor has a brilliant hero overall and has that healing aura. Abaddon has shield.

A decent lineup could be:

Syllabear, WD, Lich, Drow, Venge. With Drow & Venge taking their damage auras on level 1 and stacking agi items, WD going basilius, lich taking wards + syllabear sticking a stout on the bear.

There are all kinds of ways of doing it though, this is just one. It's mainly about getting their quickly and probably tanking him, since most any combination of 5 level 1 heroes has enough damage to kill him in a minute or so.
  4. Dimsdale.

Dimsdale. Well-Known Member

Can u link me a video about it, couldnt find any on youtube :/
  5. Shadowlurker

Shadowlurker Banned

I recall you can Roshan at Level 3 with two heroes, (Skeleton King and Ursa Warrior)
    but at level 1, I'd say Syllabear for tanking, Ursa Warrior for Damage, Skeleton King for his lifesteal aura, and you should be set, for safety throw in someone with slow capability. (Traxex's Frost Arrow, Lich's Frost Armor, Enchantress' Enchant -> Ogre Magi / Ghost)
  6. halimsideek3

halimsideek3 Well-Known Member

If I am not mistaken, the first team that did this is actually I just manage to have this reply and I hope you can learn something. It was 6.59D map but i forgot the patch maybe 1.24b.. After them a lot of other ppl copy this style. It was really a big supprise for me then.:rambo:
  7. RQtheNation

RQtheNation Well-Known Member

Try one of these.
  8. LazyAzn

LazyAzn Member

you can pretty much kill roshan lvl 1 with venomancer and syllabear. seen it done. veno using wards and syllabear using his bear for tank
  9. jamal99

jamal99 Well-Known Member

Morphling can do it level 1.
  10. Zephirdd

Zephirdd Well-Known Member

After some hours, but that's no prob...

Ursa+Leoric works wonders at level 3.

Or Furion + ES + rangeds. Have furion summon shit, autoattack at range, when creeps die have ES fissure roshan so he won't reach furion and allies, while they attack at range and furion summons another group of treants.
  11. Lories

Lories Well-Known Member

Furions TWO puny treants will be steamrolled by rosh.
  12. Kris

Kris Moderator

I think huskar can solo him at 1 with immense kiting and about 5 minutes worth of effort :p

If you want to 5v1 him before creeps then having summons/armor/-armor/ias/1-2 tanks/heals are the norm.

Actually furion's treants are good as long as your team is primarily comprised of ranged heroes so he doesn't stomp them and you can micro them. You really have 4-6 treants since you can summon an additional set while roshing.
  13. zxdragon12

zxdragon12 Well-Known Member

Newest video I've seen show Syllabear and Ursa themselves doing rosh at level 1 but it requires salves and very early start and usage of spirit bear tanking.
  14. SpiralAvenger

SpiralAvenger Well-Known Member

... Are you serious? Just stfu. Also, what are you searching on youtube that you can't find videos? There are many of them. Even some pro replays have it.
  15. cc.jmk!

cc.jmk! Well-Known Member

Trax, Venge, Rexxar, Lich, Magna is the best combination i've found for that. If you pick them quickly, and rush roshan (trax, venge and rexxar all with aura, lich with Frost Armor and Magna with Empower (empowering venge, who hits slightly harder than trax at first), carrying one scroll on each of them, you can kill him before, or averagely at the time 1st creep wave spawns, and instantly TP to your lanes being lv 2 and with some extra gold ^^
  16. nemesis2k5

nemesis2k5 Well-Known Member

Ursa, Leo, WD, Lich, Sylla
  17. Lories

Lories Well-Known Member

18. Sykik

Sykik Well-Known Member

^Thats a new one for me, thanks for sharing.
  19. EyeOfFire

EyeOfFire Well-Known Member

New for me too, thanks!

Although it seems very risky because the opponents can see ES casting fissure, as well as Prophet going to the trees for treants. Can't believe sent didn't notice.
  20. SpiralAvenger

SpiralAvenger Well-Known Member

Any ranged hero can solo roshan... You're stupid if you don't know what I'm implying.