heroes you've never played before

Discussion in 'DotA Chat' started by ultqq, Apr 13, 2012.

1. ultqq

ultqq Well-Known Member

no, because they both have skill shots and they're both pretty representative of dota
  2. gaibo1

gaibo1 Well-Known Member

Well, though I played all heroes for at least once (or maybe twice, who cares), I relatively dislike the following heroes:
    • Chen: cba to do all the jungling crap and to micro creeps, as well as constantly keeping an eye on allies' hp (you know, when you play pubs, allies die and they blame you for not using heal, but you don't know if they're dying or not).
    • Visage: again, too lazy to micro.
    • Syllabear: ditto, though I had a decent game for a few times before after randoming him.
    • Dirge: hate his soundset, and for that I never had a good impression on him.
    • Pudge: too lazy to practice playing him.
    • Lanaya: yeah I know she's pretty strong, but I don't really like her with short attack range and call her a ranged hero, even after Psi Blades.
    • Some random hero I randomed which I might think "oh god him again, bored, not playing".
    • Heroes I would random and find that I'll get raped, eg: getting Meepo when Lich is on the opponent team.

Can't think of anyone else at the moment. Though I don't like microing, I don't really mind playing maybe Meepo or Techies.
  3. hANDoFbLOOD

hANDoFbLOOD Well-Known Member

meepo. If i was ever to play him, i wouldn't take the ultimate.
  4. durugan

durugan Active Member

i think i already played all the hero in dota because we usually play sd or ar.. but there are certainly lots of heroes i dont want to play...
  5. lxsg

lxsg Well-Known Member

I think it would be easier for me to list the heroes I've played before.

6. nephix

nephix New Member

I played all of them.
  7. mrkpwnz

mrkpwnz Well-Known Member

Xin, Dragonus, Shredder, Tresdin(hell yeah dota2), im not even missing those 4. Other than that i played all heroes lots of times, my least played hero is probably Wisp, since i dont like his concept at all(and cant/dont want play him).

So I heard you like Zeus :p
  8. Maydie-

Maydie- Well-Known Member

Sylla and Invoker. They intimidate me too much to play, even in pub games.
  9. lxsg

lxsg Well-Known Member

...just 1 away from 100 games played with Zeus.
  10. DrB88

DrB88 Well-Known Member

The 4 new heroes. Never played.
    And also I can't play a decent Pudge/Mirana even if my life depended on him.
    Also bad at puck, visage, TC,CG
    I had a huge winrate witch Chen in Dota 1, but I kind of semi-fail with him in Dota 2.
    My OD and Necrolyte are much stronger in D2 than in D1, while my weaver is weaker.
    I really hate techies, both to play him and to play against him(no towerdiving QQ)
  11. Reesj

Reesj Well-Known Member

I never random in -ap games! I have never played wisp lol!
    Heroes I would never play is Pudge as i suck with it!
    Heroes I don't pick or repick in -ar are Visage, Chen, AA, wisp,dazzle.
  12. mikrodizels

mikrodizels Well-Known Member

I have played all heroes multyple times, but i never pick visage, and if i random it, i repick it. But heroes that i NEVER pick, only play if i random are - chen, enchantress, wisp, tiny, medusa, bane.
  13. Semi-Formal

Semi-Formal Well-Known Member

I've played every hero at least once. In Dota1 anyways.
  14. Dwarrior92

Dwarrior92 Well-Known Member

i played with all, and im fairly decent with most of them.
    still have to give a 2nd go to the 4 new, i tried them but only once so.
  15. mmkay

mmkay Active Member

Drown, chen, invoker, shadow demon.
  16. ChibiNya

ChibiNya Well-Known Member

You must be a sad man nya, for she is now picked in every game whether it's a pub or competitive nye x.x

On Topic. Mew has never played Nevermore or Lanaya.. Maybe once but it would have been a few years ago when mew began playing. Also have never played any of the new 4 cause of DotA2
  17. slence

slence Well-Known Member

I play them all but Visage and Chen. I rarely touch they, they are too suck. Unless i play ar mode
  18. z10

z10 Well-Known Member

And you first noticed that she nukes hard when you played her, and not in many games when you played against her? It is like saying: oh wow, QoP ultimate does good AOE damage.
  19. Diamond123

Diamond123 Well-Known Member

Pudge, and I will never ever play him!
  20. QQmorebro

QQmorebro Well-Known Member

Visage top of the list.