Heroes that are not yet in DotA 2.

Discussion in 'DotA Chat' started by Elements-, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Elements-

Elements- Banned

If I'm correct, Invoker, Omniknight and Batrider aren't yet included in the hero pool?
  2. Cpt Bogdan

Cpt Bogdan Well-Known Member

/\ right
  3. bubbachuck

bubbachuck Well-Known Member

how does one find the heroes in the hero pool?
  4. WallaceGrover

WallaceGrover Well-Known Member

i would like to know this too ^
  5. Elements-

Elements- Banned

Isn't it ugly to start a 1M$ tourney with an incomplete hero pool?
  6. Cpt Bogdan

Cpt Bogdan Well-Known Member

This compet deserve techies and gyro srsly
  7. Elements-

Elements- Banned

They should have add OK, BR, and invo srsly. They are very important.
  8. WallaceGrover

WallaceGrover Well-Known Member

Not REALLY. They more than likely have developed the heroes pretty equally among each category, so most roles should be fillable, and its not like one team gets more heroes to choose from...
  9. tryzout

tryzout Well-Known Member

The dota2 tournament page actually had a list of all the heroes displayed there, however I guess they must have deleted that page...

I remember there being less that 60 heroes in the list...
  10. AriStar

AriStar Banned

Broodmother should be in there. shes a constant ban/pick.
  11. Elements-

Elements- Banned

Also Visage right?
  12. Deus Deorum

Deus Deorum Well-Known Member

Visage, Omni there's a lot of heroes that need to be added coz the current pool seems to be a bit too dominated by repetitive picks (lion, lich, venge, tide)

but all in good time. lets give them a chance^^
  13. bubbachuck

bubbachuck Well-Known Member

i can kind of see the argument that a million dollar monumental tournament should have a more fleshed out hero pool, especially since some teams rely on certain heroes more than others.

anyone else find it odd that Bloodseeker isn't in the pool when he was one of the first featured heroes and is in the intro? it's not like there's balance issues.
  14. Gulchi

Gulchi Active Member

15. Zaik0

Zaik0 Member

These are the heroes that are not in the game yet:

Alchemist, Bane Elemental, Batrider, Bloodseeker, Bone Flecther, Bounty Hunter, Bristleback, Broodmother, Centaur Warchief, Chaos Knight, Death Prophet, Disruptor, Dragon Knight, Gorgon, Geomancer, Goblin Techies, Grand Magus, Guardian Wisp, Gyrocopter, Invoker, Jakiro, Juggernaut, Keeper of the light, Kunkka, Lifestealer, Lord of Avernus, Lycanthrope, Magnatur, Moon Rider, Murloc Nightcrawler, Naga Siren, Necro'lic, Nerubian Assassin, Obisdian Destroyer, Omniknight, Orge Magi, Padaren Brewmaster, Phantom Lancer, Phanton Assassin, Phoeninx, Pit Lord, Queen of Pain, Sacred Warrior, Shadow Demon, Silencer, Skeleton King, Soul Keeper, Spiritbreaker, Stealth Assassin, Syllabear, Tauren Chieftain, Templar Assassin, Treant Protector, Troll Warlord, Tuskarr, Undying, Ursa, Warlock.

Those two highlighted were in the trailer though.
  17. Zaik0

Zaik0 Member

18. jjtee

jjtee Active Member

19. Zaik0

Zaik0 Member