Hard to play cm at Dota 2

Discussion in 'DotA Chat' started by svsmilehappy, Jun 11, 2012.

1. svsmilehappy

svsmilehappy New Member

Why is hard to find match cm mode at dota 2?????? any idea????
  2. NaixForMayor

NaixForMayor Banned

i thought you were saying it was hard to use Crystal Maiden and I was like wut....
  3. svsmilehappy

svsmilehappy New Member

mihahah i just wrong type.. coz me to piss off.. i waiting like 30 minute still no match for cm match zzz.... btr dota 1 if like this -_-
  4. CaptainJack

CaptainJack Well-Known Member

People don't want to risk playing with a dumb captain and would rather play RD or AP.
  5. fr0zenknife

fr0zenknife Well-Known Member

Didn't play CM in dota 2 yet. How is captain picked?

Just play AP really. Drafting is not my thing though.
  6. Hobbax

Hobbax Well-Known Member

I just ban all intelligence heros and let my allyes pick rikimaru, clinkz, bounty hunter, ursa , drow ranger
  7. fr0zenknife

fr0zenknife Well-Known Member

Ban all intelligence heroes with 5 bans?
  8. Yendor

Yendor Moderator

The captian is randomly chosen. (At least I haven't seen any algorythm yet)
    And yes, it happened to me lots of times that I stacked with 3 friends and the one and only pub that was not on TS, became the captain and well... you can imagine the rest.
  9. ChibiNya

ChibiNya Well-Known Member

Random CM is too dangerous, only for stacks nya... Maybe when they implement Team mode again it would be viable for scrims and stuff nyan.
  10. WallaceGrover

WallaceGrover Well-Known Member

Some of the less popular game modes, especially BD, are really fun. Ashame you have to check every box to get a decent wait time. I've played 170 games and I believe only around 5-10 have been something other than AP...
  11. Hobbax

Hobbax Well-Known Member

I just ban the hard nukers like zeus
  12. Yendor

Yendor Moderator

Some hard nukers:
    Ogre Magi
    Bane (300 Pure + ulti)
    CM (if you skill her right)

I'm already at 13 heroes you would have to ban with those 5 bans...
  13. svsmilehappy

svsmilehappy New Member

sad dota 2... i just want play cm coz can improve play,,, seriusly for 189 game only 1 cm i got play- for rest AP GAGA:rofl: ....-_-
  14. teng)

teng) Well-Known Member

Playing cm in pubs? Pro!
  15. yeah, people mostly only play cm games when they 5 in a group so they can decide on a captain themselves
  16. svsmilehappy

svsmilehappy New Member

na sometime... just play alone ... all member still play dota 1st... that why -_-''
  17. BrunoPower

BrunoPower Well-Known Member

i found CM harder to play then chen
    lets say it like this my succesfull games are beter with a chen then i do with crystal maiden ;x

crystal maiden works great if u have a good teammate on teamspeak or some sort with a hero like yunero
  18. Dwarrior92

Dwarrior92 Well-Known Member

yea not many ppl play it, and there is always the risk of the 1 being captain, making the most retarded bans/picks and losing the game even before starting.
    so yea go for ap/sd/rd, more games and more enjoyable.