Happiest countries.

Discussion in 'World News & Debates' started by Audacious, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Antarctica is the happiest country.

Dem penguin orgies... Aww yeah!
  2. Cyampagn

Cyampagn Well-Known Member

I'm not calling fake calls on anything; I just think forbes puts too much weight on someones financial situation to determine their happiness (of cooouursee!!) and in the end of the day I see a list with the wealthier, more stable countries.

On a different note, the stress factor should play a major role here, and the US ranked 12 is laughable in my opinion; I've been there btw (doesn't prove anything, ikr).
  3. Kakkun

Kakkun Well-Known Member

Why? Should the US have ranked higher or lower?
  4. ShinImagine

ShinImagine Well-Known Member

it refers to happiness in general. I think there is some point there, when you live healthier lives, breath fresher air, less natural disasters, no wars, beautiful views, smiling people, human rights, good education and stable politics.

Malaysia will easily make the list if it had a great government, better education and much less racism+religious shit btw.

I have never been to Japan before, is it a sad place or what? :eek: just asking.
  5. :crybaby:

I heard that their daily life culture puts a lot of pressure on them (working etiquette, etc).
  6. ShinImagine

This just relieved me of the intent to stay there. Won't stop learning the language though, its beautiful.

HELLRAISER Well-Known Member

If i was doing swedish girls all day i would be happy too.
  8. Madasahat

Madasahat Well-Known Member

Swedish boys are better, hence the women and gays are happy as well. :queen:
  9. IcyAngel

IcyAngel Well-Known Member

Man you turned so gay suddenly :)
    I like that.
  10. LiL.RaBBiT

LiL.RaBBiT Well-Known Member

>Jordan not happiest
    11/11 fake :]
  11. Orog

Orog Well-Known Member

What teh fuck u are danish!?
  12. TG.scaR

TG.scaR Member

I'm from Trinidad and Tobago! w00t!
  13. Audacious

Audacious Well-Known Member

Jup. You too? ^^

Best regards,

14. z10

z10 Well-Known Member

Happiness is not just facts and numbers, it is also how people interact with each other.
  15. Audacious

Audacious Well-Known Member

Oh shit!

Bill Gates -

"It would be nice if all governments were as rational as the Nordic governments - reaching compromise and providing services broadly. The Economist had a nice special section on this last week. Africa governments have often been weak but you can't write a check to change that. Fortunately the average quality is going up. Mo Ibrahim tracks this in a great way. (http://www.moibrahimfoundation.org/IIAG/)"
  16. Alex_bg

Alex_bg Well-Known Member

Well I am glad my country wasn't on the "Saddest" list.
  17. JustDarKy

JustDarKy Well-Known Member

I guess because it's not possible to gather data there.
  18. ShinImagine

dem nukes.

in all seriousness, i have a feeling that the people will insist they are happy.
  19. Boss_Kobra

Boss_Kobra Banned

It would suck if North Korea failed to launch their nukes and hit one of the happiest countries instead of their intended target lol
  20. ConstastevE

ConstastevE New Member