Furion item build?

Discussion in 'Game Strategy' started by Keenz., May 27, 2010.

1. Keenz.

Keenz. Well-Known Member

2. MaDuiN

MaDuiN Well-Known Member

Manta Buriza Scythe PT Agha MKB
  3. Fixthemix

Fixthemix Well-Known Member

Depends on how you play him.

Ganker? Pusher?
  4. eksdii

eksdii Member

Pusher build: start with bottle, then buy a flying courier (you'll need the crow+bottle combo early-mid.) then go treads str/int. Then farm up that maelstrom and see those chain lightnings proc like hell. It's your choice if you want to upgrade it to mjollnir, if your team would benefit from the static charge. If not, I normally go for cuirass.
  5. Fixthemix

Fixthemix Well-Known Member

I prefer getting Bottle > Treads > Necromicon > ????(depending on enemies) for a pusher build.
  6. Sly_theK1ng

Sly_theK1ng Well-Known Member

simply go woods with spider ring, buy courier, make eye of skady and then gank with ur tp
    then make scept, bloodstone shiva annd other luxury items (u'll see, easy fed if there is no retard in ur team)
  7. gabby543

gabby543 Well-Known Member

dagon? or deso ?
  8. tpinsane

tpinsane Well-Known Member

lol builds. If u want to really push well get a bacilious, pt and meka as fast as possible. Spend gold for portals and consumables for u and ur team mates. Just be everywhere. The rest of the item build is situational, for example I find myself bulding pipe recently very often but this is just because I face heavy ganging teams.
  9. Ayekee

Ayekee Well-Known Member

Aghanim's Scepter

10. elefanto

elefanto Well-Known Member

that depends on the game and the way you want to play furion.
    furion is able to farm a lot and get items which fit the situation. you can get a dagon if you focus on roaming, or a necro if you want to push. then there are a lot of other item choices to consider, such as desolater to increase the phys dps of your team, or other team items like vlads, ac, force staff, guinsoo etc.
    it's always important to adapt to the game, especially with a flexible hero like furion.
  11. 1nF

1nF Well-Known Member

God damn, people! Learn to use search function not to create same damn threads over and over again. There are gazilion threads about prophet's build already!
  12. Volaju

Volaju Well-Known Member

Your point? Everything that could possibly be discussed has been before, so I suppose people should just "use the search function" and never post again amirite?

If you don't feel like chiming in, then don't. Just because it's been asked before doesn't make the question any less valid now and he has every right to post now and get fresh answers specifically directed towards him. Thats what the damned forum is for. It's not like it hurts you in any possible way for him to ask.

That said, furion can go a number of builds. Typically treads + basilius work regardless of your other items, and the extension items can be:

Dagon for ganks
    Mek for support / pushing
    Guinsoo for ganks / endless mana
    Cuirass for superior pushing and DPS
    Deso for DPS
    Manta to push / DPS
    Aghs for farming / pushing / stats
    etc etc...

It all depends on what you're trying to do that game, and what kind of allies you have.
  13. Lobsters.CoM

Lobsters.CoM Well-Known Member

Necro Book 3
  14. SpiralAvenger

SpiralAvenger Well-Known Member

Depends on what role you want to play.
  15. Emo Princess

Emo Princess Well-Known Member

he has so many builds almost every item works pefectly for him just get somthing that fits the game your playing at the time
  16. ALEXALEX303

ALEXALEX303 Well-Known Member

I have 2 builds on him:

Monkey King Bar

Both fine.
  17. SirDumpling

SirDumpling Well-Known Member

rush one of the following:
    Necro 3
    Dagon (my personal favourite, especially when upgraded. it allows you do to an 800 dmg nuke every time you can teleport)
  18. flee0308

flee0308 Well-Known Member

It's probably better to rush Desolator.

FIN.YONTIMO Well-Known Member

A disable (Eul, Sheep, Orchid)

Game won, gg. :)
  20. hisup

hisup Well-Known Member

When I jungle I nearly always go Midas with a RoB. After that usually I follow up with 1 - 2 Null Talismans and Phase boots, just so I can actually contribute anything asap when I TP in (MoC treads would probably work the same way and makes potential Rosh attempts faster).
    That's for pubs though where you're usually forced to start having a significant impact sooner rather than later unless you want the game to be lost.
    After that, it's completely dependant on the enemy lineup. When pushing, I like Deso, when going for DPS I start off with a Mjoll. But mostly my first big item is a Hex since people don't like picking disables and it's best suited to shut down one of the 3 - 5 opposing carries.
    In any case I avoid Midas + Aghs because it usually means you do nothing but ult until 20 - 25 minutes in.

Edit: When I feel like trying hard I tend to make Mek as first big(ger) item. A mobile heal helps ganking and pushing immensely.