Drow feels really good right now

Discussion in 'Game Strategy' started by StrychIX, Jul 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AcademicSlut

AcademicSlut Active Member

Drow Ranger is deathball v2 era right now

2. DasKobold

DasKobold Well-Known Member

How you going to do that against heroes like pudge, slark, spirit breaker or jug?

3. WuzuIII

WuzuIII Well-Known Member

probably by the fact that all of those other than jugg are awful in 5v5 and good at picking off splitpushing heroes?

4. Nicolas_Cage

Nicolas_Cage Well-Known Member

Only in PlayDota.

5. enrico.swagolo

enrico.swagolo Well-Known Member

People don't play that every game. Besides, while Drow herself is trashcan against most heroes, her aura can win other lanes and gives free damage to the heroes who are not trashcans. It's really bad design when a hero contributes just by being alive and somewhere on the map.

6. DasKobold

DasKobold Well-Known Member

So if drow and her team was huskar+dazzle she would be the dazzle, at least that's what it sounds like in this and the other thread. E.g. Drow + Arc being strong together because thanks to her arc gets a shitload of damage. I well guess I can agree with that.

7. enrico.swagolo

Global auras are just bad and lazy game design. LoL got rid of those because winning 1v1 matchup due to some global bs is not skill. Auras in general are bad and lazy design because they don't involve any decision-making or mechanics.

8. JDF8

JDF8 Well-Known Member

go play lol then. I'm sure with some hard work you might hit silver

9. enrico.swagolo

Trying to be edgy, eh?

10. JDF8

JDF8 Well-Known Member

then I would tell you that mixing ammonia and bleach will help you clean the shit stains out of your pants

11. enrico.swagolo

Why are you so salty?

12. JDF8

JDF8 Well-Known Member

idk that was just an example of actually being edgy

playing ranked brings out the salt lord in me I guess

13. Lama051

Lama051 Moderator

/thread as you guys are simply not capable of sticking to the point of drow and rather resort to personal attacks over and over, should have closed it earlier I guess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.