Double E.blade

Discussion in 'DotA Chat' started by bloodchowz, Nov 19, 2012.

1. bloodchowz

bloodchowz Banned

after seeing these ppl use e.blade stack on roshan in diretide i wonder if zet if ported to d2 can use double e.blade against enemy causing amplify damage by 1x(1.4^1.4)?
  2. 3qual

3qual Well-Known Member

yes it does amplyfy.
    first cast doesnt,
    second does.
  3. aNOMNOMaly

aNOMNOMaly Well-Known Member

How the fuck would you farm two e-blades.
  4. EchoManoria

EchoManoria Well-Known Member

He's talking about getting one on Zet and using the ult to duplicate it.

Also, eblade damage is applied after the debuff, so the first one will also do the bonus damage.
  5. KuroNeko

KuroNeko Moderator

Does the eblade buff from a single eblade stack with itself? This is for Tinker.
  6. jimmyvan

jimmyvan Well-Known Member

double EB doesnt stack, but EB and decrepify do stack, though it is considered as a bug
  7. KuroNeko

KuroNeko Moderator

But you could stack eblade buffs on Roshan; was this fixed or simply Roshan-exclusive?
  8. jimmyvan

^u cant. multiple EB NEVER stack. the fast kill roshan strat does not rely on stacking EB.
  9. Monsterlord_2nd

Monsterlord_2nd Well-Known Member

Don't know if it was fixed yet, but it wasn't Rosh-exclusive. Stacking -ve magic resistance like that was a known bug in the main game, you just never saw it because Veil and Pugna are rare choices, two Eblades on the same team were never seen, and people didn't really have enough hp for the effect to be noticed properly.

10. mikrodizels

mikrodizels Well-Known Member

It doesnt relly on that, however, eb does stack.
  11. jimmyvan

test it before posting:facepalm:
  12. Monsterlord_2nd

I don't have to.

Magic damage amplification, which includes Eblades, stacks. Stop arguing, you're making yourself look like an idiot.
  13. jimmyvan

that post never said multiple EB stack. i have tested in the latest version. multiple EB from the same team do not stack. might stack from different team, but i doubt it. i dont like insulting ppl, but who is an idiot here?
  14. Gem_of_Trusight

Gem_of_Trusight Well-Known Member

It was confirmed by a fucking moderator, what else do you want to give up?
  15. Xevirath

Xevirath Well-Known Member

Ethereal Blade causes a unit to be etherealized, which then is hardcoded by Blizzard that units in that state takes X% damage from spells. It's not a spell damage amplifier, it's a state where you take multipled damage.

That's what I know.
  16. jimmyvan

learn reading cant u? mod confirmed that the damage calculation is wrong but not EB stacks with another EB. i am one of the active testers on dev forum, so i think i know a little bit more than u do.

pretty much this. finally someone can understand the mechanics
  17. Monsterlord_2nd

Still you. It was a confirmed fact from the game developers.

That's true, for the original game. Dota2 mechanics got it wrong though, and allowed magic amplification to stack.
  18. AKBu3nY

AKBu3nY Well-Known Member

I'd like to see the said confirmation, pls.
  19. jimmyvan

god... thread u provide did not confirm this. how many times do i need to say that? u r insulting urself now. u didnt do the test while i told u i did some test before arguing with u. and u keep calling me idiot:facepalm: i tried my very best to respect u, but i think i am reaching the limit.
  20. Tidus_

Tidus_ Well-Known Member

what noob builds eblade on zet dumbest thing ive ever heard:rofl: