Dota2 Website

Discussion in 'DotA Chat' started by Ultra_Rasengan, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Ultra_Rasengan

Ultra_Rasengan Well-Known Member

Dear Icefrog & Valve

I wish Dota2's website would be and remain as it is. We wish for our accounts on to be synced on if possible. Valve can have their own dota2 website and you can also make yours. would have its official forum/videos/etc.. And remain as an update site for Valve and icefrog ofc..

tl:dr as official update site of valve & froggy as official forum site of warcraft dota as official forum site of dota2

HF froggy and valve. P.S i'm waiting for an icefrog pic in real life with his cats and frogs xD
  2. Pandamonium

Pandamonium Well-Known Member

No. is fine. - forum for Dota 2.
  3. Ultra_Rasengan

Ultra_Rasengan Well-Known Member for wc3 dota. So people would erase all their wc3 and install dota 2. Lol synced with playdota, possible?
  4. Ibanezzz72

Ibanezzz72 Well-Known Member

there is no need to open a new forum... when dota 2 is out there will probably be a new opened area for dota 2 on this forum
  5. Nanaya Shiki

Nanaya Shiki Well-Known Member

6. R.I.P.REV

R.I.P.REV Well-Known Member

they will have plans for this. they are not stupid... everything has been taken into account.
    "In Icefrog we trust"

therefore unnecessary thread... close plz
  7. Ibanezzz72

Ibanezzz72 Well-Known Member

in the past 2 weeks there were a lot of unnecessary threads... icefrog and valve are working on dota 2 and everything about it for more than a year, so they probably tought of everything, and maybe used a few suggestions from this forum... so dont worry, it will be great :)
  8. muxmux-

muxmux- Well-Known Member

9. Elements-

Elements- Banned