DotA Live Stream

Discussion in 'DotA Chat' started by georgegg, Jun 14, 2010.

1. georgegg

georgegg Well-Known Member

Thats right,i don't watch sports but i would watch dota games as sport.
    Where can i find live streamings of DotA games?

Pizza+beer+Watch DotA game.
  2. Yendor

Yendor Moderator

Have a great video on demand part too.
    although not many, as they are new (recently moved there)
  3. Ivanns

Ivanns Well-Known Member

This, they have funny commentary and generaly good games which are streamed.
  4. lefteris66

lefteris66 Well-Known Member

you can also go to
    when there is an importaant match there is always one stream provided.

You can also check garena tv and madmortigian,invalid cola.(just google their names and you will se their channel.If they are shoutcasting a game they will be live.)
  5. Fadoramix

Fadoramix Well-Known Member

6. Rivirland

Rivirland Well-Known Member or are the ones I use.
  7. Mr_Pub

Mr_Pub Well-Known Member

Check out my video blog (in my sig) for not-so-live games with voiceover as I play. If you want the parts to play at once on Youtube you can just make a quick playlist and have it autoplay on fullscreen. Voila!
  8. Subway

Subway Well-Known Member

Not only all this but during down times between games the broadcaster may host a wc3 fun map. I turn for one second and missed it, then saw Ivanns got into one (being streamed live) /RAGE.
  9. Skaloon

Skaloon Banned

anyone knows tobi's shoutcast page?
  10. Subway

Subway Well-Known Member

probably at Could be wrong tho...
  11. georgegg

georgegg Well-Known Member

Ok,i don't mind being non-live ,but as long it is a vid from the perspective of the player(original view, not replay) and commenting is a good plus for enjoyment.

I've tried on Ustream with minimum luck,only one vid.
  12. Estraz

Estraz Well-Known Member

I haven't been there since madmortigan left it though, and I think tobi is mainly doing starcraft 2 and HoN and whatnot.
  13. XaTrIxX

XaTrIxX Moderator

dotacast / madmortigan:

the live shoutcasts are seriously great. madmortigan has rich dota knowledge and a very rich way to comment a game also. It's just epic to hear things like:

"Hex on Storm Sprit soon - and that's gonna be HUGE!"
  14. Estraz

Estraz Well-Known Member

I don't think his dota knowledge is all that rich (he got synderen for that)... serviceable though. I like it because of the enthusiasm and the lulz. Also inside jokes between casters/dedicated followers (assmilk, phonebook, golden age of video etc) are epic.
  15. CooLah

CooLah Well-Known Member

Dink Blagger. ^^
  16. mwdiver9

mwdiver9 Well-Known Member

Haha, yea I got to play jungle race with them on the shoutcast of the Malaysian ADC qualifiers. Zieth schooled them in some shadowraze wars.

Also, lol at dink blagger, and assmilk. Was also one where he started calling roshan strawberry. haha
  17. Madmortigan

Madmortigan Well-Known Member

shoutout to OK|Synderen, best expert commentator in the biz
  18. Subway

Subway Well-Known Member

lol yea you were the other diver. I was shittin my pants you guys gotta play and not me haha
  19. Dota2Sniper

Dota2Sniper Well-Known Member

20. dota-vu

dota-vu Well-Known Member