Does anyone miss this hero?

Discussion in 'DotA Chat' started by fknElterzzz, May 13, 2012.

1. FF_MikeRoch

FF_MikeRoch Well-Known Member

How could you say this? His ult was so awesome! Id love to see something similar on a new hero. You could gank with whole team out of nowhere. Pull enemies out of roshan, pull to mines. Get everyone in for a black hole or mag stun. The low cd and simple mana made it an excellent utility spell.

Although that ult and magic barrier didnt fit his role as dps. He was pretty much another right click hero. (I did love procing a purge every few seconds)

Yes, new storm is better. But id love to see that ult back. Shit is meta changing.

Agree. Owls really gave him an edge. Id give up that new leach bullshit spell for owls any day. Hell, id give it up just to get his imba str back. He would smash so damn hard with all that strength. Honestly, the biggest turn off for me is that shitty str gain. I hate him now :/
  2. Pr4nk5t3r

Pr4nk5t3r Well-Known Member

I miss the boots+chainmail+blades of attack phase boots. Shit was awesome.
  3. CJWei

CJWei Well-Known Member

old naix, old razor, old silencer, old void, old medusa........ I MISS YOU ALL
  4. Noxonius

Noxonius Banned

They were changed for a reason. If you want to play heroes like them, go play LoL/HoN.
  5. m55som

m55som New Member

I remember once buying four hyperstones on this hero for fun...
    The passive 8-hit slow was pretty funny.
  6. fknElterzzz

fknElterzzz Well-Known Member

Old void as in GLOBAL STUN?

i want to play old niax again... shame i was pretty noob back then when those heroes were around so i never had the experience of playing such imba heroes to their farmed potential...

Old nightstalker (void demon) was fucking imba... PERMA ALLIED haste and degen aura. shit was crazy. then they nerfed him to only being fast at night :)
  7. jyzzy

jyzzy Well-Known Member

he is in the "Fun" version of dota, together with that marine
    because of old version of naix people are still building basher and kelen's, to not forget him :eek::