Disgusting Chat between Puppey and 1437 leaked

Discussion in 'Competitive Chat' started by iLag, Aug 12, 2016.

1. silvercover

silvercover Moderator

not to mention how all the players puppey kicked out placed ahead of secret on TI6.

2. Unreal99

Unreal99 Well-Known Member

Too much drama for a videogame

3. r0xo

r0xo Well-Known Member

To be fair, Puppey was not the one who kicked n0tail and Flay. Well not the only one, it has been said (by n0tail I believe) that it was a team thing.

Why do people always think that it is a captain only thing?

4. RisaStoleMyHart

RisaStoleMyHart Well-Known Member

Imo the captains have the most influence on the management of team, bar the organization and coach. It's the captains who usually recruit who they want, and shot-call in game. So when someone gets kicked, of course the normal reaction is to attribute it to the captain. Unless the kick was due to something unrelated to performance, like a scandal.

The only time i can remember when a Captain got dethroned by a player of the team is Bird Gang. But Febby is a known scumbag so.

Also not saying it's not true, but it could just be PR. By parting ways on what appears to be on good terms, aka no drama. Unlike what happened with AUI or Moo, where the team says they left. But the player confirms that they were actually kicked.

5. Sarvik

Sarvik Well-Known Member

Kuro seemed to be very heavily involved in roster decisions of Secret. I think PPD even mentioned somewhere that Kuro actually approached Zai like 2-3 times before latter finally agreed to join Secret.

6. Blarrg

Blarrg Well-Known Member

Looks fake.

7. silvercover

silvercover Moderator

this was posted by someone who hacked in puppey's facebook. this didnt come out randomly on reddit or something.

I was present when the hack was going live, it was from someone on /d2g/ that informed us that he got in puppey's facebook before the posts were happening. he even asked some for what he should try to be doing such as the bomb threat. then he posted in /d2g/ about something he stumbled upon before putting it on facebook.