Complete The Hero XV

Discussion in 'Hero Ideas' started by Beary, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Beary

Beary Well-Known Member

[nqb]
    In a gamble, the many must lose in order for the few to win.
    - George Bernard Shaw​

[​IMG]

[nqb]
    FOREWORD
    [/nqb]
    Fourteen battles.

Ever since the first one, this community had been forever shaken. We have been witnesses to a series of legendary skirmishes that brought forth legendary victors, victors that had shown their brilliant insight.

Now, after fourteen battles, a new one will unfold, one that will once again impose a challenge to PD.

Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, I present to you Complete the Hero XV.

[nqb]
    UPDATES
    [/nqb]
    Update as of 16th June 2011, 00:45 GMT - 6:

The scores are in, finally! Check them out here.

Congratulation to:
    menage0a0trois
    Unan1mous
    God of Death

Thank you all for being patient with this competition and keep up the creativity of your suggestions.

Update as of 26th Jan 2011, 01:32 PM GMT + 8:

Added Hatdog_Halaman's Hanz and Franz, the Mortal Elite and ElixerJohn's Leonidas, King of Sparta to the list of hero entries. If your have already submitted your entry but it doesn't yet appear on the list, please PM the moderator.

Updated SECXIIKILLA's entry link, from "Vorago, the Abyss Dweller," to "Omega, the Sky Warden."

The Registration Phase has officially ended.

Update as of 24th Jan 2011, 12:07 PM GMT + 8:

Added kings.empire, Naumnaum and Hatdog_Halaman to the list of confirmed participants. If you have signed up for this competition, but do not see your name in the list, please PM the moderator.

Added kings.empire's Medivh, the Gambler, to the list of hero entries. If your have already submitted your entry but it doesn't yet appear on the list, please PM the moderator.

Application for judges is still open until the end of Phase I. For those who would like to apply, simply PM the moderator with the requirements specified in the OP.

Update as of 24th Jan 2011, 12:29 AM GMT + 8:

Added Evfeed, SimplyCrazy and Straight Flush to the list of confirmed participants. If you have signed up for this competition, but do not see your name in the list, please PM the moderator.

Added Evfeed's Gar'mak, the Mannoroth Spirit, rafiiki's Baluzar, the Trickster, Tezca Tlipoca's Uckyl, the Mischiefteller, Straight Flush's Oracis, the Neowolf and SimplyCrazy's Araeth, the Shadow Master to the list of hero entries. If your have already submitted your entry but it doesn't yet appear on the list, please PM the moderator.

Updated cp14's entry link, from "Theresa, the Saint," to "Sin, the Archon."

To the contestants, please do check the OP from time to time with regards to your entry, and kindly PM the moderator should there be any discrepancy, e.g. change of name, hero title or faulty links, and the like.

Also, should you want to notify the moderator, kindly add a "To The Moderator" note on your post, preferably in bold font, and a brighter color, e.g. white, so I can immediately see the post while scanning.

Also:

Registration Phase and Phase I run in parallel. The only difference is that the former ends much quicker. Having said that, you can still enter. I just need a fully furnished hero or fully detailed hero concept you have made, whether it is new, or those you did before. After which, then you're already registered. You do not need to submit a new hero for this contest just so you could register.

On a related note, Registration ends 25th January 2010, at exactly 11:59 PM GMT + 8. Any who will register beyond that time will not be entertained.

Update as of 20th Jan 2011, 10:28 PM GMT + 8:

Added KZ]spawn to the list of confirmed participants. If you have signed up for this competition, but do not see your name in the list, please PM the moderator.

Update as of 20th Jan 2011, 10:03 PM GMT + 8:

Added dreamcatcher0, manafusion, SanTa ClaWs, Slaven, Tezca Tlipoca, Cerealmaniac, XvnFedEX to the list of confirmed participants. If you have signed up for this competition, but do not see your name in the list, please PM the moderator.

Added dreamcatcher0's Arrah, the High Elven Huntress, SECXIIKILLA's Vorago, the Abyss Dweller, Ryugo's Amadeus, the Magician of Chaos, manafusion's Jaqcues Astrivce, the Mad Gambler, XvnFedEX's Vairnt, the Nature Conquer, Cerealmaniac's Antoine Grinwald, the Arcane Weaver, Slaven's Agni Firestorm, the Fire Spirit to the list of entries. If you have already submitted your entry but it doesn't yet appear on the list, please PM the moderator.

Removed Shadow Fury from the list of contestants, as he is banned. He will be replaced by God of Death (The same person anyway...). Added his entry, Fieros, the Hellfire Rider, to the list of entries.

Update as of 19th Jan 2011, 08:59 PM GMT + 8:

Added Unan1mous, GenocYda, cp14, SECXIIKILLA, rafiiki and ElixerJohn to the list of confirmed participants. If you have signed up for this competition, but do not see your name in the list, please PM the moderator.

Added P_L[Maniac]'s Magmaw, the Rebellious Warlord, Shadow Fury's Orpheus, the Lyricist, Unan1mous' Hatespark, the Pyre's Gambit, cp14's Theresa, the Saint and Sgt Failure's Vires, the Elemental to the list of entries. If you have already submitted your entry but it doesn't yet appear on the list, please PM the moderator.

Update as of 18th Jan 2011, 08:24 PM GMT + 8:

Added Ryugo, Nizaris, NoThInG, Shadow Fury, P_L[Maniac], menage0a0trois and Sgt Failure to the list of confirmed participants. If you have signed up for this competition, but do not see your name in the list, please PM the moderator.

Added DamnedKnight, the Forgotten, to the judging panel.

Added NoThInG's Joker, the Card Master, Nizaris' Sir Arthos, the Guardian Knight and menage0a0trois' Draco Lightbearer, the Grand Inquisitor to the list of hero entries. If your have already submitted your entry but it doesn't yet appear on the list, please PM the moderator.

The judging rubric had been slightly altered; Gameplay now has 25 points instead of 15.

Update as of 18th Jan 2011, 10:35 AM GMT + 8:

Competition has officially started.

[nqb]
    STATUS
    [/nqb]
    REGISTRATION PHASE: CLOSED
    PHASE I: CLOSED
    PHASE II : CLOSED
    ENTRY MODIFICATION: DISALLOWED

Brief explanation of status:

In the registration phase, the contestant must register with a hero suggestion with at least 1 skill idea, along with the requirements in joining.

Phase I will involve creation of all the contestant's hero to be judged in phase II. All contestants should finish their hero at the end of this phase or the entry will be disqualified.

In Phase II, judges start to judge all the entries. Note that the voting system had been put on probation for now and will not be utilized for this contest.

[nqb]
    REQUIREMENTS FOR JOINING
    [/nqb]
    Requirements for participating as a contestant:
    • Must have been able to create a complete hero before. The aspiring contestant must send a link of his previously created finished hero to the moderator via PM. The moderator will then decide if the aspiring contestant can join.

OR​

• Must be able to present a sample hero concept or fully created ability. The aspiring contestant must send a link of this concept or finished ability to the moderator via PM. The moderator will then decide if the aspiring contestant can join.

OR​

[*]Must have been a contestant in a previous CTH. The aspiring contestant must send a link of his previous CTH entry to the moderator via PM. The moderator will then decide if the aspiring contestant can join.

Note: The contestant must wait for his name to appear in the list of confirmed participants (see further below) before posting his entry.

Requirements for participating as a judge:
    • Must have a previous judging experience on either CTH or RTA, or have had previous experience in giving reviews. The aspiring judge must send a link of one of his reviews or a list of competitions he had been a judge to the moderator via PM. The moderator will then decide if the aspiring judge is eligible.

NOTE: For the aspiring contestants and judges, you can PM the moderator here.

[nqb]
    CHALLENGE
    [/nqb]
    Primary Challenge:

The Primary Challenge is simple. Create a hero that will have at least two (2) of its skills that are purely chance-based.

Examples of "chance-based" premises that fulfill this challenge are as follows:
    • Skills that have their effect resolve successfully x% at a time.
    • Skills that deal a random number of damage based on a certain fulfillment of a variable condition.
    • Skills that deal a random effect from a list of effects based on a certain fulfillment of a variable condition.
    • Skills that, for x% deals one effect, then at another x%, deals another different effect.
    • Skills that deal a random amount of damage from a certain range. (e.g. Chen's Test of Faith when target on an enemy unit.)
    There are other premises which the contestant can create to make a chance-based skill. However, if you are unsure if the skill you created won't fulfill this challenge, then please don't hesitate to PM the moderator of this contest.

Note: Premises like "<skill> deals x effect, and has 15% chance to deal y effect" or "<skill> has a 30% chance to deal x effect. Also passively gives y effect" are not allowed. While it is true that they both hava a chance-based effect, they also have another effect that resolves without relying to chance, and this immediately violates the primary challenge.

Any hero entry not fulfilling this challenge will be automatically disqualified.

Bonus Challenge:

There are three bonus challenges available.

The first bonus challenge is to create a hero in which all his skills are chance-based.

The second bonus challenge is to have at least two chance-based skills in which one of their result could deal damage to the hero itself, i.e. out of x number of effects that could occur, x number of them could deal damage to self. This damage dealt to self, and the chance of this effect happening should be relatively significant. The moderator will decide if these factors on the skills are significant or not.

The third bonus challenge is to have at least one chance-based skill in which one of its result could heal a target enemy unit/s, i.e. out of x number of effects that could occur, x number of them could heal enemy hero/non-hero units for a certain amount of damage. The target enemy could be a hero or non-hero. Again, the amount of HP healed to the targeted unit, and the chance of this effect happening should be relatively significant. Again, the moderator will decide if these factors on the skills are significant or not.

If an entry satisfies at least two of these challenges, that entry will get +25 points.

CONTESTANTS HAVE UNTIL THE 8th OF FEBRUARY TO FINISH THEIR ENTRIES.

[nqb]
    CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
    [/nqb]
    Judging rubric is as follows:

Abilities - 80 points
    <Here, try to primarily judge the primary function of the ability including originality and simpleness. Use your discretion. Do not judge balance.>
    Skill 1: 20 points
    Skill 2: 20 points
    Skill 3: 20 points
    Skill 4: 20 points​

Balance - 20 points

Synergy - 40 points
    <Only judge synergy between skills. Thematic / Role synergy could be included as well but Hero and Item synergy are excluded.>

Gameplay - 35 points
    <Here, judge the hero's playstyle and how fun he is to play. For example, Tiny's Avalanche + Toss combo would be a rather repetitive playstyle, so it would score low on Playstyle, but it's fun, so a relatively high fun factor.>
    Playstyle: 25 points
    Fun Factor: 10 points​

Hero Concept - 25 points
    Hero Concept and Theme: 15 points
    Originaility and Creativity: 10 points​

Cosmetics and Appeal - 10 points

Bonus Challenge - + 25 points

[nqb]
    JUDGES
    [/nqb]
    The judges for this contest are as follows:

1. Kriegskanzler, The Timeless (Moderator)
    2. DamnedKnight, The Forgotten
    3. sweetxPopcorn, The Imperial Killer
    4. ---

[nqb]
    CONTESTANTS
    [/nqb]
    The participants and their entries are as follows:

[table]
    CONFIRMED PARTICIPANTS
    |
    HERO ENTRY (w/ link)
    |
    FINAL RATING
    ||
    ---​

||
    ---​

||
    ---​

||
    ---​

||
    ---​

||
    ---​

||
    ---​

||
    ---​

cp14
    ||
    ---​

||
    ---​

||
    ---​

||
    ---​

||
    ---​

||
    ---​

||
    ---​

||
    ---​

||
    ---​

||
    ---​

||
    ---​

||
    ---​

||
    ---​

||
    ---​

[/table]​

[nqb]
    MISCELLANEOUS
    [/nqb]
    When sending a PM to the moderator, please try to make sure you have one of the following as the PM title [copy paste it out]:

CTH 15 Contestant Application (w/attached link)
    CTH 15 Judge Application (w/attached review)
    CTH 15 Clarification​
    [/nqb]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  2. Unan1mous

Unan1mous Well-Known Member

First post :3.

Looks Very interesting my friend. I hope to create a hero that can be as creative as my last.

E: I srsly want that banner xD
    EE: Do I really have to send my hero from the previous CTH to register? You do remember it right :p:

3. ZΣD

ZΣD Well-Known Member

Tell me plz, any hero from similar threads has been implemented until today?

4. Ryugo

Ryugo Well-Known Member

I am the CTH XIV runner-up! You must remember me, or, at least, Failure. :p:

I am in this one!

5. NoThlnG

NoThlnG Well-Known Member

Stickied. I think I am in as well.

Reserved for my entry

[nqb]
    READ THIS FIRST

Before starting, I'd like to clarify some terms I'm going to use first.​

Hand = Cards you have drawn but not used/discarded yet.

Chosen Card = One of the card in your hand that you'll throw when use Throw Card. Can be changed with "Next Card" ability.

Card Power = The Card Number from 1 to 13 where Ace = 1 and King = 13.

Card Symbol = The symbol of card including D (Diamond), H (Heart), C (Clover), S (Spade).

Card Effect = Effect that each symbol has. Click [goanchor=effect]here[/goanchor] to see details.

Card Combos = Cards you have drawn can make combos to be used in ultimates (think Poker). Details are [goanchor=combo]here[/goanchor].[/nqb]

[nqb]
    [​IMG]
    The Card Master
    Joker

[​IMG]

[table]__Strength__|_Agility_|_Intelligence_[/table]

[​IMG]_____[​IMG]____[​IMG]

[table]_17 +1.6_|_14 + 1.2_|_28 + 3.4_[/table]

[note="Move"][​IMG][/note][note="Stop"][​IMG][/note][note="Hold Position"][​IMG][/note][note="Attack"][​IMG][/note]
    [note="Patrol"][​IMG][/note][note="Draw Cards"][​IMG][/note][note="Next Card"][​IMG][/note][note="Hero Abilities"][​IMG][/note]
    [note="Throw Card (Offensive)"][​IMG][/note][note="Throw Card (Defensive)"][​IMG][/note][note="Advanced Card Mastery"][​IMG][/note][note="Ultimate Card Combo"][​IMG][/note]

[tab]Information|Advance Statistics|Credits
    [​IMG]
    Hero Information

[​IMG]
    A chronic liar all throughout his life, not a soul believed him when he expressed his desire to participate in the Great War. They thought of it as a joke, but the joke seems to be on them now. His critics couldn't have been more wrong as his strange strategy was proven useful in the battlefield. Rumored to have contained the devil's luck within his cards, a sleight of his hands can cheat fate and provide him advantage or curse his enemies into experiencing transmundane disasters. As long as Lady Luck favors this man, he will remain as a powerful wild card of the war.
    {|}

[​IMG]
    [table]Affiliation:|Neutral
    Damage:|35-48
    Armor:|2
    Movespeed:|295
    Starting HP/MP:|473/364
    Attack Range:|600[/table]​

{|}

Credits
    • Shadow Fury - For giving original ideas of hero from their disqualified CTH 14 entry.
    • -Berz- - For his awesome card icons.

[/tab]​

[tab]Draw Cards|Throw Card (Offensive)|Throw Card (Defensive)|Advanced Card Mastery|Ultimate Card Combo
    [note="Ability Type: Active
    Targeting Type: Instant
    Ability Hotkey : D"]Draw Cards[/note]
    [table]__________[​IMG]__________|Joker draw random cards until his hand is full. Can't get same card with the one you have in your hand.[/table]

[​IMG]
    [table]__|____.|________.|_______.|___.|_______.|__________________________.
    |Mana|Cooldown|C. Range|AoE|Duration|Effects
    1|0|8 seconds|N/A|N/A|N/A|Draw random cards.[/table]

Notes:
    • This ability is automatically gained at level 1.
    • You'll draw until your hand is full. Default number of cards you can hold is 2.
    • A deck is from Ace to King excluding Joker card.
    • If you use this skill when your hand is full, it'll discard all cards in hand first then draw new sets of cards.
    • Click [goanchor=cards]here[/goanchor] to learn more about cards.

Ability Hotkey : E"]Next Card[/note]
    [table]__________[​IMG]__________|Change the chosen card to the next card on the hand.[/table]

[​IMG]
    1|0|0 seconds|N/A|N/A|N/A|Change to next card.[/table]

Notes:
    • This ability is automatically gained at level 1.
    • On the map, you'll see the icon of the current card instead of Blank Card I used here.
    • This skill is disabled when you have 1 or less card in your hand.
    {|}
    Targeting Type: Unit
    Ability Hotkey : Q"]Throw Card (Offensive)[/note]
    [table]__________[​IMG]__________|Throw the chosen cards to the target enemy. Deals damage and give offensive effects based on the card. Has 10% chance for the card to heal instead of damage.[/table]

[​IMG]
    1|75|12 seconds|700|N/A|N/A|Deals 46 + 8 x Card Power as damage. Level 1 effects.
    2|90|12 seconds|700|N/A|N/A|Deals 77 + 11 x Card Power as damage. Level 2 effects.
    3|105|12 seconds|700|N/A|N/A|Deals 108 + 14 x Card Power as damage. Level 3 effects.
    4|120|12 seconds|700|N/A|N/A|Deals 139 + 17 x Card Power as damage. Level 4 effects.[/table]

Notes:
    • Need at least 1 card on hand to use.
    • Lose the chosen card from hand on activation.
    • Deals upto 150/220/290/360 damage.
    • Click [goanchor=effects]here[/goanchor] to see about effects.

{|}

Ability Hotkey : W"]Throw Card (Defensive)[/note]
    [table]__________[​IMG]__________|Throw chosen card to the target allies. Heals HP and give effects based on the card. Has 10% chance for the card to act damage instead of heal.[/table]

[​IMG]
    1|75|12 seconds|700|N/A|N/A|Heals HP by 46 + 8 x Card Power. Level 1 effects.
    2|90|12 seconds|700|N/A|N/A|Heals HP by 77 + 11 x Card Power. Level 2 effects.
    3|105|12 seconds|700|N/A|N/A|Heals HP by 108 + 14 x Card Power. Level 3 effects.
    4|120|12 seconds|700|N/A|N/A|Heals HP by 139 + 17 x Card Power. Level 4 effects.[/table]

Notes:
    • Lose the chosen card from hand on activation.
    • Heals upto 150/220/290/360 HP.
    • Click [goanchor=effects]here[/goanchor] to see about effects.

{|}

[note="Ability Type: Passive
    Targeting Type: N/A
    Ability Hotkey : M"]Advanced Card Mastery[/note]
    [table]__________[​IMG]__________|Increase the number of the cards you can hold and gives chance to get 1 more card when draw cards.[/table]

[​IMG]
    1|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|Can hold upto 2 cards. Gives 20% chance to get one more card.
    2|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|Can hold upto 3 cards. Gives 25% chance to get one more card.
    3|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|Can hold upto 4 cards. Gives 30% chance to get one more card.
    4|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|N/A|Can hold upto 5 cards. Gives 35% chance to get one more card.[/table]

Notes:
    • Enables you to get one more card on "Draw Cards"

{|}

Targeting Type: Area
    Ability Hotkey : R"]Ultimate Card Combo[/note]
    [table]__________[​IMG]__________|Joker throws all his cards on target area; stunning and damaging enemies inside. The duration of stun and damage is varies based on Card Combos.[/table]

[​IMG]
    1|150|60 seconds|1200|400|N/A|140 + 7 x Card Power as default damage.
    2|275|60 seconds|1200|450|N/A|180 + 9 x Card Power as default damage.
    3|400|60 seconds|1200|500|N/A|220 + 11 x Card Power as default damage.[/table]

Notes:
    • Lose all cards on hand on activation.
    • The damage and stun will be based on highest combo.
    • Click [goanchor=combos]here[/goanchor] to see about combos.
    • Click [goanchor=cards]here[/goanchor] to learn more about cards.
    [a=cards].[/a][/tab]

[nqb]
    ABOUT CARDS

Currently, I have several options how to show the user what cards it has which are :
    • Show it using hero head icon (think Meepo Clones). But it might become too disturbing.
    • Show it as buff. But it might confuse users coz they're too small.
    • Show it using models like Invoker's Orb.

Each number of cards represent Card Power while each symbol represent Card Effects.

Card Power goes from 1-13 with King gets value of 13.

Card Effects can be Offensive or Defensive depends on how it is used.

Diamond represents Reduced Damage or Bonus Damage for 10 seconds.
    Heart represents MS & AS Slow or MS & AS Bonus for 5 seconds.
    Clover represents Magic Resistance Reduction or Magic Resistance Bonus for 10 seconds.
    Spade represents Movement Disable or Maximum Movement speed.
    [a=effect].[/a]
    Detailed Effects table :

[table]Symbol|Level 1|Level 2|Level 3|Level 4
    Diamond|-2/+3 All Attributes.|-4/+6 All Attributes.|-6/+9 All Attributes.|-8/+12 All Attributes.
    Heart|10% slow / bonus.|20% slow / bonus.|30% slow / bonus.|40% slow / bonus.
    Clover|-20%/+30% Magic Resistance.|-30%/+40% Magic Resistance.|-40%/+50% Magic Resistance.|-50%/+60% Magic Resistance.
    Spade|For 1.8 seconds.|For 2.4 seconds.|For 3.0 seconds.|For 3.6 seconds.[/table]

Card icons :
    [table]|Diamond|Heart|Clover|Spade
    Ace|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]
    2|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]
    3|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]
    4|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]
    5|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]
    6|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]
    7|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]
    8|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]
    9|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]
    10|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]
    Jack|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]
    Queen|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]
    King|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]|[​IMG]
    [/table]
    [/nqb]​
    [a=combos].[/a]
    [nqb]
    Card Combos

[table]Combos|Definition|Damage Multiplier|Stun Duration
    High Card|Highest card in the set.|1x|0.5 second stun.
    Pair |2 cards with same number.|1.5x|1.5 second stun.
    Two Pairs|4 cards with two Pairs.|1.75x|2 second stun.
    Three of a Kind|3 cards with same number.|2.25x|2.5 second stun.
    Straight|5 cards with consecutive numbers.|2.75x|3 second stun.
    Flush|5 cards with same symbol.|2.75x|3.5 second stun.
    Full House|5 cards with 1 "Three of a Kind" and 1 Pair.|3x*|4 second stun.
    Four of a Kind|4 cards with same number.|3.25x|4.5 second stun.
    Straight Flush|5 cards with consecutive numbers and same symbol.|3.5x|5 second stun.[/table]

Notes :
    • (*) Default damage is taken from the "Three of a Kind" instead of the highest card.
    • See here for example.

HOW DOES COMBO WORKS :

The default damage is taken from the highest Card Power in the highest combo (exception of Full House). The default damage can get multiplied depends on number of combos it gets.

Example (assuming all skills are fully leveled up) :
    • 4D, 4S, 4C, 8D : You have a "Three of a Kind" thus you'll deals 2.25x damage of Card Power 4 which is equals to 264 x 2.25 = 594 damage with 2.5 second stun.
    • 4S, 5D, 6S, 7C, 8S, 10S : You have a "Straight" thus you'll deals 2.75x damage of Card Power 8 which is equals to 308 x 2.75 = 847 damage with 3 second stun.
    • 8S, 8C, 8D, 10H, 10D : You have a "Full House". It'll deals 3x damage of Card Power 8 which is equals to 308 x 3 = 924 damage with 4 second stun.

[/nqb]​
    [/nqb]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  6. menage0a0trois

menage0a0trois Well-Known Member

Grand Inquisitor: Draco Lightbearer

Complete The Hero XV
    [nqb]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Grand Inquisitor
    Draco Lightbearer
    "I hate working with these… people."

[note="Move"][​IMG][/note][note="Stop"][​IMG][/note][note="Hold Position"][​IMG][/note][note="Attack"][​IMG][/note]
    [note="Patrol"][​IMG][/note][note="Attribute Bonus"][​IMG][/note][​IMG][note="Hero Abilities"][​IMG][/note]
    [note="Ferocity"][​IMG][/note][note="Sacrifice"][​IMG][/note][note="Tenacity"][​IMG][/note][note="Supremacy"][​IMG][/note]​

[tab]Background Story|Hero Introduction|X
    ____As Grand Inquisitor, it is Lightbearer's duty to rend asunder all those that endanger The Old Order. The Scourge is such a threat and one he intends to exterminate such brutality that none will dare cross the Order again. The blows of his axe rain down with such ferocity, often maiming his enemies, that they also cause injury to himself. It bother's him not. In Draco's eyes such sacrifices are necessary. Thus, he draws from such pain, fueling his fire. Such devotion he has for his cause that he strides on, bloodied and broken, retaliating through sheer tenacity of will. A horrific visage that cripples his foes. Even his vainglory is so potent that it rallies his allies. Yet a grim truth foreshadows, unfortunate and inevitable. The pride comes before the fall.
    {|}
    Draco Lightbearer excels in/with/against dps. Draco himself can deal a lot of damage. He can also greatly boost the dps of his allies. Plus, he can severely weaken the enemy's dps and he is greatly suited to tank physical damage. Ferocity allows him to deal a great amount damage and, at the cost of Draco's health, hinder the enemy's ability to deal damage in turn and their chances of escape. At the cost of more health, Sacrifice can turn the enemy retaliation or turn Ferocity's self damage into a boost for Draco. Draco is more than capable of taking the damage form his enemies and from himself with his armor and Tenacity. Tenacity also gives Draco some capability of dealing magic damage in an AoE. Supremacy ties it all together enhancing all his skills.
    [/tab][/nqb]
    [nqb]
    [​IMG]
    [tab]Stats|Explanation|X

[table]
    [​IMG][table]Starting HP/MP:|568/208
    Strength|22+[2.9]
    Agility|15+[1.9]
    Intelligence|16+[1.2][/table]​
    |
    [table]XXXXI|XXXXXXI||XXXXXI|XXXXXXXXI
    Total Stat:|53+[6.0]||Primary Role:|Anti-DPS DPS[/table]
    [table]Affiliation:|Sentinel||Attack Animation:|0.6/0.4
    Damage:|57-61||Casting Animation:|0.5/0.5
    Armor:|5||BAT:|1.7
    Movement Speed:|295||Missile Speed:|Instant
    Attack Range:|100 (Melee)||Sight Range:|1,800/800[/table]​
    [/table]
    {|}
    • Decent starting strength, high strength gain, and high starting armor, to help in tanking, surviving self damage, and to increase his chance of surviving through the duration of his ultimate.
    • Good agility gain and base for a decent enough attack speed for his dps role and for a bit more armor later on. They're not higher because his skills already provide great physical defense and attack speed.
    • Intelligence gain and base provide him with more than enough mana to use all his skills.
    • His role is stated as anti-dps because, while he can tank, what he excels at tanking/shutting-down are dps heroes.
    • His role as a dps hero is quite obvious. His skills allow him to deal a great amount of damage in his attacks.
    • Below average movement speed is a measure to balance his high starting armor and his ability to slow down his enemies and to speed-up himself.
    [/tab][/nqb]
    [nqb]
    [​IMG]
    [tab]Auto-Cast|Explanation|X
    [Note="Ability Type: Active
    Ability Hotekey: T"]Ferocity[/note]
    [table][​IMG]|Delivers each strike with great force dealing greater but less accurate damage. Delimbing slows target's attack speed by 40 and movement speed by 10% but also causes Draco to damage himself. Delimb stacks 2 times.[/table]
    [table]|Mana|Cooldown|Cast Range|AoE|Duration|Allowed Targets|Effects
    1|9|0 seconds|100|N/A|1.5 seconds|Enemy Units|0-30 bonus damage. 17% chance to delimb, deals 48 damage to self.
    2|9|0 seconds|100|N/A|2 seconds|Enemy Units|10-50 bonus damage. 17% chance to delimb, deals 36 damage to self twice.
    3|9|0 seconds|100|N/A|2.5 seconds|Enemy Units|20-70 bonus damage. 17% chance to delimb, deals 32 damage to self thrice.
    4|9|0 seconds|100|N/A|3 seconds|Enemy Units|30-90 bonus damage. 17% chance to delimb, deals 30 damage to self four times.[/table]

Notes:
    • Damage type: Physical(bonus damage and damage to self)
    • Damage to self can trigger Sacrifice.
    {|}
    Balancing and Math-Craft:
    30-90 damage at max level, an average of 60 damage. In comparison, Barathrum's Empowering Haste adds 62 damage with Boots of Speed.

17% chance; Debilitate should trigger in around 1 of every 6 attacks.

In 6 attacks level 4 Ferocity deals an average of 360 damage. Debilitate deals 120 damage to self. That's 33% of damage returned on average. That's very significant. Hence, why the damage to self is physical damage, so that it can be reduced by armor and damage block. see Tenacity, Audacity.

The bonus damage from Ferocity is also physical so that it benefits from life steal and armor reduction. see Sacrifice, Crippling Aura.

Delimbing's slow stacks to prevent it from being a bad thing to proc Delimbing twice in a row(dealing damage to self but only prolonging Delimbing duration by a second or less.).

When stacked Delimbing reduces attack speed by 80 and movement speed by 20%. This does mean however that Draco will have received 60/120/180/240 self damage in the span of 3 seconds.

The mana cost is low compared to skills like Frost Arrows or Glaives of Wisdom but consider the fact that it is melee and that it can damage self.​

How randomess affects gameplay:
    Ferocity is not meant to be used as a last hitting tool. Ferocity is designed for continuous attacks on the enemy.

The damage gap between the minimum and maximum damage is so great that, while it can be used for single attack purposes like last hitting, it is not as reliable as straight forward +damage skills.

The high average damage on the other hand makes it quite devastating when used continuously on a target.

These effects on playstyle are further stressed by the chance to delimb an enemy.​
    [/tab]

[tab]Passive|Explanation|X
    [Note="Ability Type: N/A
    Ability Hotekey: R"]Sacrifice[/note]
    [table][​IMG]|20% chance for Draco to receive extra damage when attacked by a hero, gaining lifesteal and attack speed in return. If the triggering hero is ranged, Draco also receives additional 10% movement speed.[/table]
    1|50|4 seconds|N/A|N/A|4 seconds|Self|Receive 50 damage. 10% lifesteal. +25 attack speed.
    2|50|4 seconds|N/A|N/A|4 seconds|Self|Receive 75 damage. 14% lifesteal. +40 attack speed.
    3|50|4 seconds|N/A|N/A|4 seconds|Self|Receive 100 damage. 18% lifesteal. +50 attack speed.
    4|50|4 seconds|N/A|N/A|4 seconds|Self|Receive 125 damage. 22% lifesteal. +65 attack speed.[/table]

Notes:
    • Damage type: Physical(damage to self)
    • 4 seconds cooldown means that once Sacrifice triggers it will not trigger again for the duration.
    • Triggering Sacrifice will automatically cost Draco 50 mana.
    • If Draco doesn't have enough mana Sacrifice will not trigger.
    {|}
    20% chance; Sacrifice should activate in around 1 of every 5 attacks to Draco.

10% movement speed boost if triggered by a ranged hero. The purpose of this is to lessen wasting the duration of Sacrifice when attacked by a ranged hero. It also helps against kiting.

With +10% ms and Boots of Speed, Draco has a ms of 385. 390, if it were Power Treads, and 429, if it were with Boots of Travel.

At max level, triggering Sacrifice will cost 50 mana and deal 125 damage to Draco but grants him 22% lifesteal and +65 attack speed.

By level 7, Draco's base damage averages at 76 per attack, 22% of which is 16; not factoring in +damage, armor or armor reduction, and alike. Against someone with 0 armor; the 125 self damage, damage reductions not factored, should be recovered with Sacrifice's lifesteal in 7-8 attacks. At level 11, this drops to 6-7 attacks.

The self damage is physical so it can be reduced by armor and damage block. see Tenacity, Audacity.

Naturally, the +IAS should help in dealing those attacks faster. More damage means more lifesteal. see Ferocity.

The 4 second cooldown, is there to prevent wasteful activation that would have made Sacrifice a liability rather than an asset. It triggers only with attacks from heroes for similar reasons.

It is to be noted that Ferocity's self damage from triggering Delimb has a chance to trigger Sacrifice. In fact, at max level of Ferocity, because Delimb deals 4 instances of damage, there's a 59% chance for Sacrifice to trigger whenever Draco delimbs an enemy.​
    [/tab]

[tab]Passive|Explanation|X
    [Note="Ability Type: N/A
    Ability Hotekey: E"]Tenacity[/note]
    [table][​IMG]|Gains a random ratio of magic-counter and physical damage block chance. Every 300 hp loss will change it again to another randomized ratio. Chance ratios for magic-counter and physical damage block are 30%:70%, 50%:50%, 70%:30%. Magic-counter deals damage to enemy units in when a spell is cast by an enemy unit.[/table]
    1|N/A|N/A|N/A|400*/750**|N/A|Self|Deals 50 damage or blocks 20 physical damage.
    2|N/A|N/A|N/A|400*/750**|N/A|Self|Deals 75 damage or blocks 30 physical damage.
    3|N/A|N/A|N/A|400*/750**|N/A|Self|Deals 100 damage or blocks 40 physical damage.
    4|N/A|N/A|N/A|400*/750**|N/A|Self|Deals 125 damage or blocks 50 physical damage.[/table]

Notes:
    • Damage Type: Magic
    • *damage AoE. Range that magic-counter deals damage.
    • **magic-counter trigger AoE. Enemies must be within this range to trigger magic-counter.
    • Ex. If chance ratios are 30%:70% then Draco will have 30% chance to trigger magic-counter and 70% to block physical damage.
    • Think of magic-counter like Counter Helix, only with spells rather than attacks and deals magic damage rather than physical damage.
    • Damge block does not prevent damage from towers or magical damage
    • Magic-counter does not activate on Poison Attack, Frost Arrows, Arcane Orb, and alike.
    {|}
    [table]Damage Block (Average)|Magic-Counter (Average)
    [table]||30%|50%|70%
    20||6|10|14
    30||9|15|21
    40||12|20|28
    50||15|25|35[/table]|[table]||30%|50%|70%
    50||15|25|35
    75||22|37|52
    100||30|50|70
    125||37|62|87[/table][/table]

Against 300 damage spells Tenacity's magic-counter returns on average 20% of the damage. That is, IF the spell is casted within 700 range and the enemy is within 400 AoE of Draco.

Magic-counter deals magic damage to balance Draco's vulnerability against physical dps counters like armor, damage block, and especially ethereal. He still won't be as good against such compared to casters but it allows him to do something at the very least.

It also gives him a bit more presence in team fights.

It does not have a cooldown like Counter Helix because spells aren't as cast as often as attacks are dealt.

Physical damage block grants him durability, not just against his enemies but also from the damage he inflicts on himself from Ferocity and Sacrifice. It's not as efficient in reducing damage from Sacrifice because Sacrifice already partly counters its own self damage through its llifesteal bonus. It is also not as likely to trigger as often as Ferocity's delimb due to the 4 sec cooldown.

Tenacity changes its ratio during 300 hp loss. 300 hp being low enough that Tenacity shifts regularly but high enough that it takes at least 2 decent non-ultimate nuke to remove considering the 25% natural spell resistance heroes have.​

How randomess affects gameplay:
    Because Draco is already naturally beefy, a skill like Tenacity which further adds to his PEHP will need to be balanced by either being weaker than other similar abilities or harder to use or be less reliable/controllable. By taking the last choice, having changing and random chance ratios, Tenacity can be set to a level that is on par of its peers.

Despite the fact that level 4 has 15/25/35 damage blocked on average, a weak attack, like that dealt by Broodmother's spiderlings, can still deal damage to Draco because damage is blocked on chance. Simply, any attack that deals less than 50 damage will still have 70/50/30% chance to get through.

While magic-counter is designed to reduce Draco's weakness against non-physical heroes, it is still designed to have it's weaknesses. Not having any weakness would be imbalanced after all. Magic-counter's main strength is against spammers. Its main weakness is against high damage, high cooldown nukes, mostly ultimates. Being chance based simply enforces this.​
    [/tab]

[tab]Active|Debuff Aura|Buff Aura|Explanation|X
    [Note="Ability Type: Active
    Ability Hotekey: C"]Supremacy[/note]
    [table][​IMG]|The Inquisitor's visage can either cripple his enemies with fear or bolster his allies' mettle. While activated, gives Draco either Crippling Aura or Audacity. If Draco dies within Supremacy's duration, Draco's respawn time is increased.[/table]
    1|95|140 seconds|N/A|N/A|3-5 seconds|Self|Gains 1 random subskill. Increases respawn time by 40-100%.
    2|150|110 seconds|N/A|N/A|3-5 seconds|Self|Gains 1 random subskill. Increases respawn time by 40-80%.
    3|205|80 seconds|N/A|N/A|3-5 seconds|Self|Gains 1 random subskill. Increases respawn time by 40-60%.[/table]
    Notes:
    • Duration and respawn time increase are random and are proportional to each other*.
    • *If the duration lasts 3 seconds(min), the respawn time increase is at 40%(min).
    • *If the duration lasts 5 seconds(max), the respawn time increase is at 100/80/60%(max).
    • *If the duration lasts 4.5 seconds, the respawn time increase is at 85/70/55%.

{|}
    [Note="Ability Type: Passive
    Ability Hotekey: N/A"]Crippling Aura[/note]
    [table][​IMG]|The Inquisitor's mere presence greatly cripples the enemies' ability to fight. Enemy heroes killed in the AoE take longer to respawn. When Supremacy's duration ends this skill is removed.[/table]
    1|N/A|N/A|N/A|700|N/A|Enemy Units|-8 armor, -50% damage, -10% ms. Increases respawn time by 40%.
    2|N/A|N/A|N/A|700|N/A|Enemy Units|-12 armor, -85% damage, -15% ms. Increases respawn time by 40%.
    3|N/A|N/A|N/A|700|N/A|Enemy Units|-16 armor, -120% damage, -20% ms. Increases respawn time by 40%.[/table]
    Notes:
    • Only decreases base damage and that given by the primary attribute of the units.

{|}
    [Note="Ability Type: Passive
    Ability Hotekey: N/A"]Audacity[/note]
    [table][​IMG]|Draco's absolute confidence in himself, as presumptuous it may be, is awe inspiring and contagious. Allied heroes killed in the AoE take less time to respawn. When Supremacy's duration ends this skill is removed.[/table]
    1|N/A|N/A|N/A|700|N/A|Allied Units|+8 armor, +50 IAS, +9% ms. Decreases respawn time by 40%.
    2|N/A|N/A|N/A|700|N/A|Allied Units|+14 armor, +70 IAS, +12% ms. Decreases respawn time by 40%.
    3|N/A|N/A|N/A|700|N/A|Allied Units|+20 armor, +95 IAS, +15% ms. Decreases respawn time by 40%.[/table]
    Notes:
    • If Draco dies before Supremacy ends, his respawn time will be increased by 0-60%, 0-40%, 0-20%, respectively due to the decrease by Audacity and increase by Supremacy.

{|}
    Respawn Time
    [table]Level|Respawn Time(Base)|RespawnXXI Time(-40%)|Respawn Time(+40%)|Respawn Time(+60%)|Respawn Time(+80%)|Respawn Time(+100%)
    6|24 secs|14 secs|33 secs|38 secs|43 secs|48 secs
    11|44 secs|26 secs|61 secs|70 secs|79 secs|88 secs
    16|64 secs|38 secs|89 secs|102 secs|115 secs|128 secs
    21|84 secs|50 secs|117 secs|134 secs|151 secs|168 secs
    25|100 secs|60 secs|140 secs|160 secs|180 secs|200 secs[/table]

No More Balancing and Math-Craft?:
    To be honest I'm having trouble balancing so many effects at the same time. Too many variables, not enough data.​

About Supremacy:
    Crippling Aura's effects was based on the ladder's Cripple which also reduced armor, damage, and movement speed. The benefits of which are quite obvious for Draco. Reduced armor means greater physical damage received. Reduced damage works well with damage block. Reduced movement speed to prevent escape and hinder positioning.

Audacity's effects were designed based on Cripple. Rather than reduce enemy armor for dps it raises attack speed. Rather than reducing the enemy's attack, it raises your allies defense. Rather than slow the enemy down it grants movement speed to your allies.

Crippling Aura's balancing and fine-tuning was based on Atropos' Enfeeble, Shendelzare Silkwood's Wave of Terror, and Sven's Warcry(reversed). Audacity was balanced based on Crippling Aura in trying to keep them both similar in terms of power.​

Respawn Time:
    Supremacy's increase in Draco's respawn time is done to balance the respawn time manipulation done by Audacity and Crippling Aura. The scale in which the increase is made means that even if Draco receives the maximum penalty of 100/80/60% at level 6/11/16, the added time will be close to half a minute, 24/35/38 seconds to be precise.

Audacity and Crippling Aura's respawn time manipulation are meant to encourage the enemy to kill Draco first. After all, there's very little value in a tank that can't draw fire. The percentage is constant at all levels because respawn times already increase the longer the game goes on.

Their respawn time manipulation also gives his allies the of benefit making winning the clash more rewarding or loosing the clash less devastating. It is to be noted though that if Draco's entire team dies with Audacity, his allies will have a shortened respawn time but Draco himself may have increased respawn time, thus while it allows his allies to come back to battle sooner, they will have to do so without Draco's immediate help.​
    [/tab][/nqb]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  7. kitchen

kitchen Well-Known Member

I'm not going to participate but I just wanted to say something about judging this particular contest. Imo there should be a category for how well the entry fulfills the main challenge, which in this case would be how well the creator uses randomness while still keeping the hero in the player's control and making the gameplay skill/decision based rather than luck. Though, I suppose this would come across in the gameplay section (which imo should be the bulk of the points, I mean come on, what is more important than gameplay???????)

If I could redo the rubric it'd be like this:
    Fun (x/20)
    Freshness (x/20)
    Easy to Pick Up, Hard to Master (x/20)
    Good for the Game as a Whole (x/20)
    How well the challenge is completed (x/20)

I just think this setup would really get down to the nitty gritty and would better ensure that the best entries win, and not to mention it'd be funner for judges to use imo.

Just my thoughts of course. Tbh the whole rubric thing rubs the wrong way entirely, but it's a contest so you gotta do what you gotta do.

8. teng)

teng) Well-Known Member

You know why competitive player still didn't pick the buffed Chaos Knight after a few try on him?

9. NoThlnG

No and I don't know as well why NWO loves to pick Ogre Magi

10. Nevfigalo

Nevfigalo Well-Known Member

Yay, it is important as hell...

The only problem with gameplay as the main source of points is that people are not theory-gods... Talking about gameplay without playing a hero is such a subjective thing.

Not for his ulti.

@Challenge
    I had a hope that it would be a skill-based like in CTH 1-11... Maybe it is time to change the name from Complete the Hero to Create the Hero.
    As by now, the bonus challenge is not allowing me to participate (ruining my hero concepts). Good luck.

11. NoThlnG

Well, as I said b4 in the Groups, I thought about separating the Unique Concept Contest and CTH for that reason (make CTH becomes Skill => Hero contest while make another contest for Concept => Hero) but after seeing few other hosts using concept => hero for CTH, I decided not to...

Oh, BTW, bonus challenge is not a must in this case IMO. It'd be very hard to complete it (remember we needs to fulfill 2 of them which means 1st or 2nd challenge which is really hard to be fulfilled, MUST be fulfilled)

12. Shadow Fury

Shadow Fury Banned

Fuck the what?

Already?

/register

13. Nizaris

Nizaris Banned

I don't understand actually, what the rule means. X% chance of the skill will trigger or X% chance of random skill applied?

For example, the rule say passive x% chance is not allowed, so it means the player must click (or hotkey) then the skill is by chance happening or not happening? What kind of hero is that?

14. Shadow Fury

Shadow Fury Banned

Think Bash.

15. Nizaris

Nizaris Banned

Sir Arthos

[​IMG]
    The Guardian Knight
    Sir Arthos

Description: Again I try to make a simple hero with simple skills. The idea is from all known knight orders such as Jedi and samurai code. His first skill make him a good at harvesting gold. Second skill give a chance to heal himself. Third skill is for protection and his ultimate would give him a lucky strike on low HP heroes from a distant. The idea is simple a knight who know only to fight along the way and simple gameplay. He is item depend type of hero

[nqb]Background Story: Sir Arthos is a good knight, faithful in the order. He kept his knighthood code with honor. Defend the weak and always valor in battle. Confronting the force of darkness and bring them back to light. When Prince Arthas claim the Frozen Throne, he know that the time have come to face the evil. A priest at Dalaran bless his axe making him able to slay enemies easily. He is brave and may counter all the dangers in his path and his inspire everyone to join him in the struggle against the evil. Luck play it's significant along his way... [/nqb]
    [table][​IMG]|[table]Strength - 24 + [2.0]
    Agility - 14 + [1.5]
    Intelligence - 16 + [2.0][/table][/table]

[table]__[​IMG]|____________[​IMG]
    [table]Affiliation:|Sentinel
    Damage:|45-65
    Armor:|3
    Movespeed:|300
    Starting HP/MP:|462/208
    Attack Range:|melee[/table]|[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [/table]

[​IMG]

Deliverance –Self Buff
    [table][​IMG]|[table]Type: self buff
    Targeting:-
    Hotkey: e[/table]|Sometimes in battle, he may go frenzy and amok. In this state, he may give tremendous attacks on enemy that could deliver them to the afterlife, but he may injure himself in doing so.[/table]

[​IMG]
    [table]|Mana|Cooldown|Range|AoE|Duration|Effects
    1|100|30 sec|-|-|6 sec|+20 to 40 damage, 20% chance to get injured 70% of whole damage
    2|125|30 sec|-|-|8 sec|+40 to 60 damage, 20% chance to get injured 70% of whole damage
    3|150|30 sec|-|-|10 sec|+60 to 80 damage, 20% chance to get injured 70% of whole damage
    4|175|30 sec|-|-|12 sec|+80 to 100 damage, 20% chance to get injured 70% of whole damage[/table]
    [nqb]
    • damage type is pure
    • Blessed Armor will deny the back fire (cancel the 20% chance to get injured)
    • injured 70% of the whole damage means 70% of base damage+bonus (item)+ bonus (buff) inflicted on enemy
    • level add damage output to ultimate
    [/nqb][​IMG]

Blessed Warrior – Passive
    [table][​IMG]|[table]Type: passive
    Targeting:-
    Hotkey:d[/table]|He is blessed in fighting the evil, he usually get divine help in his fight[/table]

[​IMG]
    1|-|40 sec|-|-|-|30% chance to heal 200 HP when HP lower than 300
    2|-|40 sec|-|-|-|30% chance to heal 400 HP when HP lower than 400
    3|-|40 sec|-|-|-|30% chance to heal 600 HP when HP lower than 500
    4|-|40 sec|-|-|-|30% chance to heal 800 HP when HP lower than 600[/table]
    [nqb]
    • when his HP fall below 300, 400,500,600 he have a chance to heal suddenly according to number
    • healing is immediate, just "spoof!" and got healed
    • chance to get healed is once every 40 sec, means he cannot get healed twice
    [/nqb][​IMG]

Blessed Armor – Self Buff
    [table][​IMG]|[table]Type: self buff
    Targeting: -
    Hotkey: r[/table]|He receive a special armor from his old master, but he need to activate it to get it's full potential.[/table]

[​IMG]
    1|75|60 sec|-|-|10 sec|grant immunity to non-spell attacks
    2|75|50 sec|-|-|10 sec|grant immunity to non-spell attacks
    3|75|40 sec|-|-|10 sec|grant immunity to non-spell attacks
    3|75|30 sec|-|-|10 sec|grant immunity to non-spell attacks[/table]
    [nqb]
    • will only receive magic type of damage in duration
    • disable opponent "click attack" on him (cursor become green not red on him), but not "spell targeting" on him (spell cursor red).
    • immune physical and pure damage
    • Players cannot attack him via right click or using attack icon.But players can use spell on him.
    • animation is like Repel
    [/nqb]

Flying Axe – Channeling
    [table][​IMG]|[table]Type: channeling
    Targeting: enemy
    Hotkey: g[/table]|In the heat of battle, he may order his axe to flew away and hit multiple targets, the axe magically flew to slay enemies and flew back to his hand[/table]

[​IMG]
    1|150|60 sec|600 (700)|500 (600)|5 sec or until hit all targets or canceled|infinite targets, 100 to 200 (150 to 250) damage + Deliverance level, 35% chance to stun 1 sec
    2|200|60 sec|600 (700)|500 (600)|5 sec or until hit all targets or canceled|infinite targets, 200 to 300 (250 to 350) damage + Deliverance level, 35% chance to stun 2 sec
    3|250|60 sec|600 (700)|500 (600)|5 sec or until hit all targets or canceled|infinite targets, 300 to 400(350 to 450) damage + Deliverance level, 35% chance to stun 3 sec[/table]
    [nqb]
    • When cast, the axe will hit multiple random targets and back to his hand. Can be canceled by attack or spell or if moving.
    • damage is pure
    • can be upgrade with Aghanim
    • delayed 0.5 second after cast
    • no need to toggle the enemy
    • duration is 5 sec channeling or until the axe hit all the targets, or canceled. If there are no target nearby, he will be stationary and the axe float. If there are targets nearby, the axe will hit them.
    • 50% backfire injury do not carry in this
    • Deliverance will add to damage output
    • AoE is the range the axe will bounce
    • animation is the axe spinning in the air to hit target(s), floating and keep spinning if there are no target
    • longer the range, enemy receive less random damage
    [/nqb]​
    ==========================================

Synergy

[​IMG][​IMG]
    • Give protection while attacking, while the same time canceling backfire injury from Deliverance

[​IMG][​IMG]
    • Give protection while channeling ultimate

[​IMG][​IMG]
    • it is forced synergy
    • there is a chance opponents got stunned, so can execute them with Deliverance

[​IMG][​IMG]
    • although protected against physical and pure damage, still vulnerable to magic and spell, have a chance to suddenly regain HP

[​IMG][​IMG]
    • there is a chance to get healed when Deliverance backfire

January, 2011
    -increase resist all damage in skill 2
    -change skill 2 mechanism
    -increase duration for skill 2
    -decrease mana cost for ultimate
    -increasing mana steal on skill 1
    -lower duration for skill 2 back to 10 sec
    -add alternative ultimate
    -change 3rd Skill
    -add details to ultimate
    -change skill 2 into an aura
    -change 1st skill
    -change skill 3
    -changing channeling duration for the ultimate and change the target into infinite targets
    -balancing numbers
    -changing skill 2 and 3
    -change skill 1

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  16. Shadow Fury

Shadow Fury Banned

Nizaris, there's frankly no point to you entering. As soon as you lose, you'll just run off QQ'ing and saying you reject the judges, you reject the tournament, you reject this and that and Gyarados knows what.

17. menage0a0trois

menage0a0trois Well-Known Member

Actually I think this means that skills that have a non-random effect are not considered for the challenge.

Example:
    1)Skill stuns target(non-random). Has a 50% chance to deal 200 damage(random).​
    2)Skill has 50% chance to stun target(random). Passively deals damage to all units in AoE(non-random).​

....I think.

18. Shadow Fury

Shadow Fury Banned

@Up: Yes.

19. Nizaris

Nizaris Banned

:lol: forget about the past...it is new year...:):

20. Sgt Failure

Sgt Failure Well-Known Member

Im in! You got to remeber me from CTH :O