Comments on Winter Wyvern

Discussion in 'Hero Comments' started by SoletLuna, Sep 30, 2012.

1. markern

markern New Member

New Comment

His 2nd skill is good for farming and harassing. Very flexible hero

2. GhostN2

GhostN2 Well-Known Member

agree with u good sir!

3. GodofTime

GodofTime Banned

I'm a lady but ty <3

I'm gonna test Auroth+Nerif combo to see if they make a hero semi invurnerable during Cold Embrace.

Edit: It can be done. The ally can be both magic and physical resistant at the same time in the said combo. So both right clicks and most of the spells won't work against said combo.Yay!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  4. venomsrespite

venomsrespite New Member

New Comment

A frozen killer

5. SzotyMAG

SzotyMAG Banned

I want him the most to be in Dota 2

6. PLUTO

PLUTO Active Member

New Comment

WAITING TO SEE WYVERN IN DOTA 2.

7. Tidus_

Tidus_ Well-Known Member

why are people advocating orchid, it is a terrible choice arctic burn doesn't refresh when you attack the target and it is direct hp removal so it doesn't benefit from the amplify damage

8. Bargh

Bargh Well-Known Member

I don't understand why people any items on Wyvern. Her only true core is magic wand and branch.

9. X141BloodBroz24

X141BloodBroz24 New Member

New Comment

Great Hero very fun

10. AngelOfLight3

AngelOfLight3 Well-Known Member

This hero is totaly unbalanced. I played with my friend 1v1 Shadow Fiend vs Winter Wyvern. I was Shadow Fiend and he defeat me... i was amazed becuse i had over 300 creeps farm, he had over 70-80 MAX.

11. painVision

painVision Well-Known Member

wyvern is good against shadow field thats why, its like pugna vs skywrath. she has heal so she can hide while u ulti, she will stunn you and damage you. gg

12. bazawa

bazawa Well-Known Member

Wyvern is a very very very fun hero,i like to see enemy killing each other and all the skill is fun to use

13. duble_dragon

duble_dragon Well-Known Member

His second is extremely useful in CC and AoE slows, but the fact that it doesn't affect the primary target doesn't add up. If it doesn't affect the primary target, it should be castable on allies. It would open up more room for slows and such.

Splinter and Curse have a reverse synergy. When you cast curse, if you shoot the cursed target, you damage the attackers, but in order to hurt the cursed unit, you have to target an attacker.

It's a weird concept of pseudo AoE, because it's either Aoe that affects a single target, or a single target who is unaffected hitting an AoE...

Perhaps an aghs upgrade to split a %of the damage done by attackers to the target within the AoE?

14. Mr_Lag

Mr_Lag Member

New Comment

BEST CROWD CONTROLLER EVAR

15. UniversalMan

UniversalMan Well-Known Member

New Comment

g