Comments on Winter Wyvern

Discussion in 'Hero Comments' started by SoletLuna, Sep 30, 2012.

1. MeepS.MeepwN

MeepS.MeepwN Well-Known Member

New Comment

3rd skill is so better all in all..but ice frog plss make his ultimate duration much longer and improve his skills..ty

2. Cpt Bogdan

Cpt Bogdan Well-Known Member

Re: New Comment

it's a new hero, just wait the future update for tweak on him.

3. DuntPawnMe

DuntPawnMe Member

New Comment

Needs buffing

4. BuBuTime

BuBuTime Member

New Comment

One of my fave now

5. MeepS.MeepwN

MeepS.MeepwN Well-Known Member

New Comment

BUFFS!BUFFS!BUFfS....fix 1st,2nd,and ulti..

6. eusouokaos

eusouokaos Well-Known Member

New Comment

for all those flamers there, i just need to say that YOU'RE ALL FUCKING WRONG. yes, he has a defined role, and it's carry/support hybrid. Artic burn makes you a fusion of naix,sniper and batrider, all in one hero, making you a meele tanker's worst nightmare. Splinter blast is an over average nuke, with its low cd, over average dmg(340,average is 300) and high reach. His heal is between one of the best tank-supporting skills in the game. His ulti is a top-tier disable with low cd and monstrous damage to the main target if aimed right, making those support heroes die to their own carries, and then killing the carries, easy to do with your atack range, without supports to help them, they're just broken glass cannons.
    Haters gonna hate.
    -t

7. Drgons90

Drgons90 Well-Known Member

Arctic burn needs either better slow or longer duration. Splinter Blast barely has any effect if used on a place with only the enemy hero

8. hitash

hitash New Member

it actually has no effect if its just the enemy hero.

an easy way to give this guy some versatility would be do have artic burn have a decreasing cool down as it levels.

also splinter is excellent for farming/pushing mid game. reliably kills at least the ranged creep.

9. RampageMaster

RampageMaster Banned

the idea of this hero was a support anti-tank cannon right?

anyway it sucks, icefrog bro wtf

10. Dark Mizuki

Dark Mizuki Well-Known Member

Sucks? Another hero with such team-fight influence sucks?

I say he's a good hero smoothed throughout, he is able to babysit and heal lane mates, has good ganking ability, and has an ultimate that can possibly win the fight for you. Paired with pulling and initiating skills (Black Hole, Vacuum, Reverse Polarity) will add more disable time, and might even knock 1 hero out. Wyvern can be pretty amazing when this is pulled out.

11. zkzphuongzkz

zkzphuongzkz Well-Known Member

New Comment

He's very interesting to play... All those saying that this hero sucked maybe didn't spend enough time to learn this awesome hero... He's a team fight monster to let ya know.

12. .E.M.P.

.E.M.P. Active Member

New Comment

Very powerful early mid game... and great support for the team :D.

13. arvinkasumi

arvinkasumi Well-Known Member

PUBGAMERS hate this...

14. SvenIdol

SvenIdol Well-Known Member

New Comment

splinter blast needs a tweak

15. R.B.Economy

R.B.Economy Well-Known Member

Just get an Orchid (enough for mana sustaining), get max AS as much as possible to exploit Arctic Burn. In battles, slow everyone with splinter, ulti on the carry for your team to focus on and pick off pesky supports with Arctic Burn.

16. asseter

asseter Well-Known Member

Re: New Comment

Agreed, if the main target isn't affected, why can't it be an ally?

I want to combo it with Cold Embraced allies, and especially with Necronomicon.

17. casenov92

casenov92 Member

New Comment

i'm stunned just how well this hero came out - i don't see anything taht should be changed. even his weaknesses are somehow balanced, especially the slow attack speed rate. in the right hands wyvern could be deadly. but most of all i like how the enemy team suffers from it's own advantages, especially if there's an ursa, or god help them, a phantom lancer with illusions :D

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

but then you can say the same for treant protector's living armour. i think it's a clever mech, unseen so far

18. itskosiba

itskosiba Well-Known Member

his ulti is way to powerfull .
    needs serious nerf on ulti . thats like enigma's 6 . if used correctly it can disable a whole team for a pretty long duration . + unlike enigmas ulti , its a garanted kill .

19. Cpt Bogdan

Cpt Bogdan Well-Known Member

new hero, stop hating him. he will be fix very quick i think and you will not see him in comp very fast i think.

20. Lowe1992

Lowe1992 Member

New Comment

ulti somehow ok, other skills is shit, he failed as a supporter. his heal give enemies free kill.