Comments on Oracle

Discussion in 'Hero Comments' started by SoletLuna, May 31, 2013.

1. arvinkasumi

arvinkasumi Well-Known Member

it's not 4 skills, It's freakin 8 skills each has 2 purposes on their own. Combine just a two of them and your team would be dominating the mid game.
    When PRO got this on their line up, expect HELL!

2. papersmurf22

papersmurf22 New Member

Why the hell doesn't Fate's Edict stop enchant from using her ult spears?

3. jheyb03

jheyb03 Member

New Comment

I love this hero very much. I do love the skills.

4. Rendevouz

Rendevouz Member

New Comment

how to use 3rd skill properly?

5. AxeLeration

AxeLeration New Member

New Comment

good healer

6. liz7

liz7 Well-Known Member

Purifying Flames is actually pretty weak nuke:
    level 4 270 dmg - 132 3 sec heal tick = 138 net damage every 3 secs

It is a pathetic stand alone skill that desperately need to combo with with his other spells (purifying flames/fortune's end). Its true power on the hand is when cast on allied heroes with red life, since its not lethal but the heal is insane. 88hp heal for 9 seconds. Purifying Flames + False Promise = Slark's ult on steroids.

Fortune's End + Fate's Eddict is a great combo with decent DPS heroes. I lane with a ursa against a viper and traxex, we started steam rolling at level 2 when I notice the dumb traxex took stats instead of silence/frost arrow. Fortune's End + Fate's Eddict are great skills to leave at level 1 early since the debuff effects stay consistent at all levels.

7. TidesOfBlood

TidesOfBlood Well-Known Member

New Comment

xd

8. Kirijo-san

Kirijo-san Banned

Need ASU upgrade

9. GodofTime

GodofTime Banned

very interesting hero indeed. lots of combos with spells and other heroes. probably will get nerfs to his 3. and 4. skill cooldowns

10. WithoutYou.xD

WithoutYou.xD Well-Known Member

Good hero.

11. Anukali-kun

Anukali-kun Well-Known Member

His Ult is so IMBA

12. specter13

specter13 Member

New Comment

13. pr0blembro

pr0blembro Well-Known Member

cool hero, but he's more like a killing machine than a support because of his 1.4 bat

14. Shenanigan

Shenanigan Member

New Comment

15. deal_discerner

deal_discerner Well-Known Member

Weird hero concept. Clearly not everyone's support, he can't collaborate with allied nukers. But to gank? You bet'cha, False Promise is a no-brainer.
    He's not very pleasing of a nuker, really... Large casting time + large backswing on his Fortune's End. Purifying Flames is a hilarious spell, I once saved more or less 5 allies from their deaths with this. I was their sorta walking HP salve thingy.
    1.4 BAT... It's actually amazing. However... I see myself in mid-to-late-game still not doing much damage at all...
    So what about this---
    Oracle can now use Purifying Flames on creeps and towers.
    sounds fun/more lasthits for the Oracle in exchange of valuable mana.

16. GodofTime

GodofTime Banned

No. Oracle is everyone's support, sorry to say that but he is amazing at supporting. You just need to know how to use him.

17. the_sniperguy

the_sniperguy Well-Known Member

use ultimate to invi behind unsuspecting hero. Fortune's end, Purifying flames, right click.

He is no doubt an INT version of nyx assasin.

Like his name nerif he needs a NERF bcuz in my opinion his 3rd skill deals such a huge damage at such an early stage of the game!!!

18. NeosDany

NeosDany Well-Known Member

I have not seen such a bastardly overpowered hero, so insanely overpowered in a long time. This hero es pathetic.

19. God_ii

God_ii Well-Known Member

Broken as hell with the dumbest ult in dota history.

20. sajin

sajin New Member

Love this hero. Great for early game. If you do poorly though, you will have a tough time later on. Easy to counter if you know how to play against. Low HP. Strong nukes. Great hero overall IMO.