CIA agent says Yugoslavia was dismemebred by the U

Discussion in 'World News & Debates' started by Ostarion, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Ostarion

Ostarion Well-Known Member

http://www.globalresearch.ca/confes...e-us-millions-to-dismember-yugoslavia/5492008

According to this guy, USA wanted to break down Yugoslavia for personal gain. It's an interesting read and he did work at CIA. But is he saying the truth? Or just some empty statements in hopes of gaining popularity and relevance. What do you think?

Personally it seems plausible to me. Especially since the Wikileaks reveal that the NSA spied on Ban Ki Moon and other government leaders. The USA seems intent to be involved everywhere in the world.

2. Alex_bg

Alex_bg Well-Known Member

Re: CIA agent says Yugoslavia was dismemebred by t

Here is a question - If many agents disappeared for not doing what they're told how is he allowed to go on and spread company secrets?

3. Ostarion

I thought this myself. That's why I asked what you guys think. Maybe he did everything required back then and kept shut. But now 20 years later he started to talk? Apparently he isn't living in the USA anymore, though I don't know if because he fears being silenced. There's nothing to prove/disprove his words.

4. Arcana_Arcanus

Arcana_Arcanus Well-Known Member

The US have their hands in many affairs around the world, hence the term "superpower". However to think that their will could somehow hold or release the monstrous frankenstein-like contraption which was Yugoslavia is silly at least. It was doomed to crumble one way or another, it is just that Milosevic chose it must go in a storm of bloodshed and ethnic cleansing. That not to say that other parties have returned the favour in the end.

5. DrFrank_

DrFrank_ Well-Known Member

PBSUCCESS Trajax Mockingbird Bay of Pigs list goes on. This may or may not be true, but I don't think anyone can deny dirtier shit goes down all the time.

6. Petique

Petique Well-Known Member

Of course it was. This might be news to you guys, but here everyone with half a brain already realized that the US was in the background. Yugoslavia was a strong country with modern, well equipped factories (at the time) and healthy, independent economy. Plus, after 1949 we broke from the Soviets and in 1961 Yugoslavia formed the so called 'Non-Aligned Movement', a group of countries that were, as the name suggests not aligned with the US nor with the Russians.
    When Tito, Yugoslavia's leader died national tensions rose rapidly and it boiled down to a very bloody war. Of course, I don't have proof to back it up, but I am fairly certain that these tensions have been created by the US, or at least they had a hand in it. It's easy to see that it didn't suit their need that a wealthy, advanced country existed in Europe that didn't bow to them. So they did their shenanigans just like always.

7. Arcana_Arcanus

Haha, for sure, if it weren't for teh evil americanz, slovens and bosnians, not even talking of croatians, would be happy to live under serbian domination. Much like it is now in Syria, Milosevic thought he can keep the neighboring nations under his heel with a threat of a military force, instead he got a bloodbath of massive ethnic cleansing from all sides.

Yugoslavia was a stillborn offspring of the decaying Austro-Hungaria and Ottomanic empires. History shows how much "love" was inbetween the many balkan nations that concluded in the rivers of blood starting from as early as 1919. In 1941 it went down in flames, not even a brink of resistanse offered to advancing germans, as all parties saw them as a mean to pursue their own piece of identity (at the expense of others). Tito was the only man that with iron hand that was able to supress the bloodshed, but just as he was a symbol that kept it all together, in the same way he is guilty in making sure that when it gone down again, it went with fireworks.

TL: DR - Yugoslavia could never really exist without some massive safeguards pretensioning this contraption. As soon as this pretensioning was lifted, it all sprung up.

8. Petique

I never implied in my post that those tensions didn't exist from the very start, but saying that the Americans were merely neutral spectators is ridiculous and that they intervened for the sake of peace and well being of those countries is laughable.

9. Arcana_Arcanus

They intervened, yes, and not just them, Europe just as well. And yes, while they have been directly helping bosniaks, it was their intervention that finally settled that out, and stopped the truly insane bloodbath. If it was not for their intervention, the war would have dragged for 4-5 more years at least.

10. IHateLeavers

IHateLeavers Well-Known Member

Where 2 fights, 3rd gain. USA is as bad as Russia but they're much more subtle at doing their things.

11. F.E.A.R.0

F.E.A.R.0 Well-Known Member

Yes it was. I can't believe that this news got published on the net. I watched about this on TV. Interviews with top politicians,agents and other stuff. It's a popular show (I think the show started around 2006/07). Interviews with someone like Vojislav Šešelj, Jugoslav Petrušić, my country's top ppl, etc. They all confirmed that it was the USA's doing and the CIA.

US has it's hands mixed up in almost every shit on this planet. The only thing they can't touch is Russia, China, Cuba and N. Korea.

12. juraculation

juraculation Well-Known Member

The intervention of all outside parties was far too late and far too weak. Srebrenica anyone? Soldiers staring at people getting slaughtered by the 1000s?

13. NaL-Ra

NaL-Ra Well-Known Member

Made up, fabricated story, things blow out of proportion and western media propaganda.
    Here is what really happened.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnALEecbZ-k
    Documentary by neutral, unbiased party, done by Norwegian journalists.
    Its 2016. WikiLeaks exists for many years. Stop being a sheep.

14. Arcana_Arcanus

Yeah, just imagine all those people that had to be murdered and placed in mass graves just to create a story...or..maybe those were plastic toy bodies? :cat: :facepalm:

15. Petique

^Did you watch the documentary at all?

16. TwoHourMotel

TwoHourMotel Well-Known Member

I like how the documentary starts with a guy doing the iconic slav squat.

17. Arcana_Arcanus

No, of course not, I don't have time for that.
    I never said that bosniaks were angels, all the sides were happy to commit terrible atrocities. However it was Milosevic that triggered and turned this bloodshed into a bloodbath. And not just in Bosnia, in Croatia just as well (Srpska Krajina looks very much like DNR\LNR) and, earlier, Slovenia too. All to his imperial ambition that he can keep all the balkan slavs under his heel. And then bald eagle had to intervene to stop the fight.

I, for example, do not support Kosovo separatism, but I don't think that would happen if Milosevic wouldn't have chosen ambition of total victory over common sense.

18. NaL-Ra

NaL-Ra Well-Known Member

I am fully aware of the fabricated story, propaganda that was served to you by your media, but thats not why and what happened.

Someone smart would ask themselves, how is it possible that Serbs were the aggressors attacking Croatia, and Croatia only defended itself, but then this happens http://www.novosti.rs/upload/images/2015//07/13B/reg-oluja.jpg This is a 250 000 Serbs elderly, women and children on the road to Serbia escaping Croatia. 250 000 civilians got exiled from Croatia, from their centuries long ancestral homes, all of which while the Croatia only defended itself from Serbs the aggressors and Milosevic... but you don't have time for that.
    And how is Croatia now the most ethnically cleansed country in the Europe, with the smallest numbers of ethnics minorities, just from defending itself from Milosevic and his imperial aspirations...? but you don't have time for that.
    Thats why you will stay ignorant. And thats fine. I just wonder why and where do you get the nerves to come here and have a debate about ... anything...

19. alastorr

alastorr Well-Known Member

Everything the USA has done was for it's own personal gain. Cold war had to take place because the communist empire was too strong and they didn't really depend on the USA, because they could create for themselves almost everything they needed. The reason given by the USA (to stop communism) was just to hide the real purpose of the war.

20. Ostarion

I just realized my title was too long. Fail :facepalm:

Anyway, here is an interesting email from Wikileaks. It's from a person named Jamie to Hillary Clinton. She talks about how they are going to fuck up Libya, and mentions ''unlike in the Balkans... Paris and London are fully comitted here. This Balkan part might refer to Yugoslavia?

EDIT: Forgot the link, lol: https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6225

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016